Anniversary outfit only for one region?!

NaomySugarpaws

am i the only one that finds it unfair beyond words that we get every "once per account" item for NA and EU aswell, but this anniversary outfit we have to choose where to claim, and on other region we get the stinky finger? oO

srsly what is this!? because theres a week of prem time in the bundle? guess what i dont care for that week, i have 367 days of Prem time banked and dont need it one bit, how about u make the prem time a seperate bundle and this way dont punish players that care more for the fashion then a free week of prem?

honestly i was fed up with how often RNG was outright unfair, an when the best outfits always end in trove and RNG lootbox shit, but always tell myself that we at least get the nice event stuff for free, so u have at least sOMETHING for all the money i spent in this game.. and now u make me choose where to use the outfit, and if not know that before even, im screwed because.. what?! because its freakin  unfair and not by any means good business to make a free outfit limited to one region or another when someone is enjoying ur game enough to play on both regions...

srsly im realy disappointed, and will think very good before i dump the next 100 Euro into this game, if things keep going on like this... make free outfits available to both regions again, once per account never meant onceper region, and since ic ant send gold or outfits from NA to EU or other way way around, there is NOT ONE GOOD REASON for u to be greedy about event giveaways...

I'm surprised that 2nd anniversary outfit is only once per account for both regions. I retrieved them in EU, which is not the region I played mainly without knowing this. Luckily, the Support Team cooperated to transfer them to NA, though it took them a few days doing so.

I think that instead of offering them in F10 where you can only retrieve them in EU or NA, NCWest should distribute a code to apply on NCWest Account.

Why? Because items earned from code will be given to both region (I have several outfits obtained in both NA and EU from free giveaway codes that way), while things like 7-premiumship day will be applied once.

Am ‎22‎.‎01‎.‎2018 um 09:34 schrieb Stacey Banks:

Yeah, it's a shame, I wish I could get it for EU as well, cos the costume looks awesome. They did the same last year with the Alice gift tho :/

erm no, they did not, i have Alice outfit on both regions, on EU i use it on my SF, on NA on my Sum. there is a reason why i wrote EVERY "once per account" item before this one, because i mean litteraly every single one (not sure how it is with the closed beta outfits tho, i talk about from day 1 of official release onward)

Am ‎23‎.‎01‎.‎2018 um 02:55 schrieb Kozuki:

I'm surprised that 2nd anniversary outfit is only once per account for both regions. I retrieved them in EU, which is not the region I played mainly without knowing this. Luckily, the Support Team cooperated to transfer them to NA, though it took them a few days doing so.

I think that instead of offering them in F10 where you can only retrieve them in EU or NA, NCWest should distribute a code to apply on NCWest Account.

Why? Because items earned from code will be given to both region (I have several outfits obtained in both NA and EU from free giveaway codes that way), while things like 7-premiumship day will be applied once.

the problem is, its bundled with one week of free prem time sadly, if they had cared to give that prem time seperately, it had been no issue i bet, but NC in their wisdom decided to put all in one pack, which as said is a shame and somehow unfair, since ppl get forced to choose one region over the other just because of that, while its a free outfit and NC would have no backdraw from let ppl have it in both regions, its not liek we want to buy a outfit once and use on both regions...

Archived