Making a return to the game

Kennjow

Hello BnS community,

I returned to this game after a pretty long time (last time i played max lvl was 45) and there are many changes and i did also forget some stuff and i need some help if it's possible.

Last time i played it was with a Kung Fu Master, i was pretty good at it and now i wanted something new for start and i took Warlock and i really like it but i don't know anything about it.

I need some help to figure out what build should i use? What sets of Soul Shield to use while leveling up? And most of the big changes like the weapons and how to upgrade them.

I will appreciate any help. Thanks

Objectively seen,frost is overall more DPS at end gear, though shadow is better low/mid gear.
So if you plan to farm alot etc and stay long enough in the game,Frost is the way to go.

At Lv.55 you get a Longui SS Set 8 Piece anway,afterwards even 3 parts of Black Tower SS aswell. So thats already what you need to startup.
So - sometime in the Story you get a Legendary Weapon,which you can turn into a Baleful or Seraph Razor. For WL you take Seraph to keep ur Leech Cooldown lower.
(I recommend you ,if you have Naryu Silver - to exchange 20 NS for 1 Weapon Chest,open as many until the Weapon has 6 Jewel Sockets; obtainable at Grand Harvest Square in Silverfrost Mountains)

Other than that,just do your dailies/weekly after Story and farm the Pinnacle Accsesoires.

So, practically just going through game like that without caring what i wear 'till level 50-55? I ask that because back to the last time i played while growing in level it did matter what you do, kinda. 

Talking about build, if Frost is better and endgame with good gear should i go with Shadow 'till then and change when i'm ready?

I think i saw in Jadestone somewhere that i can buy Weapon Chest with NS, is that it? By the way, if talking about materials, i want say that i have many different ones from Daily Dash that i don't know how to use. Like Sacred Crystal, Moonstone Crystal, Soulstone Crystal, Ascendance Stone, Void Fragment, Rare Element, Draken Core, Bravery Coin. Last time i played the highest material was Soulstone, i think :))) So i'm blown away, hahah.

Last thing i want to know, for now atleast hahah. I have some Hongmoon Coins (have no idea where from) and i'm interested in how should i use those. I think the best thing i could use those for is a chest, Daily Premium Chace, each chest is 30 HC.

• 3 months later...
On 1/27/2018 at 11:48 AM, Kennjow said:

So, practically just going through game like that without caring what i wear 'till level 50-55? I ask that because back to the last time i played while growing in level it did matter what you do, kinda. 

Talking about build, if Frost is better and endgame with good gear should i go with Shadow 'till then and change when i'm ready?

I think i saw in Jadestone somewhere that i can buy Weapon Chest with NS, is that it? By the way, if talking about materials, i want say that i have many different ones from Daily Dash that i don't know how to use. Like Sacred Crystal, Moonstone Crystal, Soulstone Crystal, Ascendance Stone, Void Fragment, Rare Element, Draken Core, Bravery Coin. Last time i played the highest material was Soulstone, i think :))) So i'm blown away, hahah.

Last thing i want to know, for now atleast hahah. I have some Hongmoon Coins (have no idea where from) and i'm interested in how should i use those. I think the best thing i could use those for is a chest, Daily Premium Chace, each chest is 30 HC.

Yes just go to 55 you get gear later... also specs have its own gear so if you wanna go frost later, make sure you pick up  Frost gear... like soul badges and what not. I think same goes for bracelets maybe others too.. I just came back a week ago myself :)

Archived