Event compensation.

11 minutes ago, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Did i ask you? no. gtfo back to type ur german.

No you didnt.
But pls spare us with your bad skills and horrible knowledge, leave the game.

Or get better.
Many people enjoy the event dungeon, there is no need to remove or nerf it. The only thing that gets tricky sometimes is the enragetimer on Poharan with certain team set ups, thats the only thing they should maybe increase.

Also, if you dont want to read other opinions you shouldnt post in the forum, write a ticket instead.

2 minutes ago, TecoTek said:

No you didnt.
But pls spare us with your bad skills and horrible knowledge, leave the game.

Or get better.
Many people enjoy the event dungeon, there is no need to remove it or nerf it.

you have zero knowledge about my skills nor my knowledge. also there is no proof that many players like the event.

1 minute ago, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

you have zero knowledge about my skills nor my knowledge. also there is no proof that many players like the event.

You are right, i have no knowledge about your skill or your knowledge, i was just assuming it because you made a post like this in the forum, just demanding things for sth you cant manage at the moment.

Maybe start with telling what exactly are your problems in the dungeon, so people can help you to solve them.

6 minutes ago, TecoTek said:

You are right, i have no knowledge about your skill or your knowledge, i was just assuming it because you made a post like this in the forum, just demanding things for sth you cant manage at the moment.

Maybe start with telling what exactly are your problems in the dungeon, so people can help you to solve them.

I cant manage? did i say i dont manage this dungeon? no. All what i see ppl keep dying in this dungeon repeatedly and also posting about it in forum/game chat.

You are just another keyboard warrior who trying to be smart at everyhing.

1 minute ago, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

I cant manage? did i say i dont manage this dungeon? no. All what i see ppl keep dying in this dungeon repeatedly and also posting about it in forum/game chat.

Oh well, i dont look much into the game chat (Faction, General), but if it bothers you that much just forward them to the forum, somewhere there is even a little guide about the Event dungeon.

If people cant take the time to learn that dungeon, then maybe they dont reserve the rewards from it, like seriously, reading & understanding the guide doesnt even take 30min. And in the dungeon itself people seem to have problems with Poharan herself most of the time, so focus on her and the mechanics and you should be good within another 30mins or an hour. I even read about LFP parties clearing it, so you dont even need a static party.

7 minutes ago, TecoTek said:

Oh well, i dont look much into the game chat (Faction, General), but if it bothers you that much just forward them to the forum, somewhere there is even a little guide about the Event dungeon.

If people cant take the time to learn that dungeon, then maybe they dont reserve the rewards from it, like seriously, reading & understanding the guide doesnt even take 30min. And in the dungeon itself people seem to have problems with Poharan herself most of the time, so focus on her and the mechanics and you should be good within another 30mins or an hour. I even read about LFP parties clearing it, so you dont even need a static party.

yea, helps lot if 1 player from group how to dungeon works....

Dungeon is complete retarded anyway.  its suppose be fun not fu.cking annoying as  fu.ck.

Anyway im done with this game unnstalled already.

Archived