Boring bi-weekly outfit rotations

Kozuki

If NCWest are out of ideas about what to sell, how about selling some highly-demanded outfits instead of random low-quality ones? Players would be much more appreciated if you bring some neat outfit/adornments at discounted prices, such as:

-Last year's Alice outfit/hair.

-Spring Breeze. Honestly, this suits the current's seasonal theme, and it is time to stop gating it behind behind RNG Box/Funding event.

-etc.

Just no.. Can we please stop requesting that they bring back old stuff in the rotation seriously, a lot of us are getting sick and tired of seeing the same old outfits. That is what the today's special should be for, to bring back old outfits there and not for the rotation outfits.

I get that some people want old outfits that they missed but I agree with SalemK.  Put old outfits in Today's special and give us something we don't have yet in the rotation.  They'd make a lot of sales if they'd put up a random old outfit maybe once a week in Today's Special.

Well rotation seems to be based on the showroom order, since there isnt any new outfits anymore on the list to put on rotation so it shuffles back at the beginning until a new one get added. They have even added trove outfits aswell on the rotation just to fill it. So be patient and wait til they do an update on showroom and we will get new rotational outfits.

14 hours ago, SalemK said:

Just no.. Can we please stop requesting that they bring back old stuff in the rotation seriously, a lot of us are getting sick and tired of seeing the same old outfits. That is what the today's special should be for, to bring back old outfits there and not for the rotation outfits.

14 hours ago, Dark Falz said:

I get that some people want old outfits that they missed but I agree with SalemK.  Put old outfits in Today's special and give us something we don't have yet in the rotation.  They'd make a lot of sales if they'd put up a random old outfit maybe once a week in Today's Special.

Here is a little secret that I want to share with you two: The previous and current bi-weekly daily outfit rotations (not daily specials) are all old outfits that used to appear once in F10. Hence why they have the word "Discounted" attached.

It seems that NCWest don't really care whether it should be in Daily Specials or not. After all, they need fillers to kill time before they think of any new outfit to sell.

That's why I suggest if they are going to but old and discounted outfits, they should go with high-demanded ones like Alice outfit. After all, fillers that many people want to buy is still better than unpopular fillers.

8 minutes ago, Kozuki said:

Here is a little secret that I want to share with you two: The previous and current bi-weekly daily outfit rotations (not daily specials) are all old outfits that used to appear once in F10. Hence why they have the word "Discounted" attached.

It seems that NCWest don't really care whether it should be in Daily Specials or not. After all, they need fillers to kill time before they think of any new outfit to sell.

That's why I suggest if they are going to but old and discounted outfits, they should go with high-demanded ones like Alice outfit. After all, fillers that many people want to buy is still better than unpopular fillers.

You say that as if it wasn't obvious.  They're not buying time to "think" of what outfit to release next.  They're saving most if not all new stuff for RNG boxes and trove to flip us the middle finger.  There are still lots of outfits out in KR that we don't have yet so it's not like it'd be hard for them to include some new ones.

35 minutes ago, Kozuki said:

Lol that was the whole point of why I said what I said because that is all they put up are old outfits. So why request more old outfits to be put into the rotation and give them the idea that we actually like the fact that they are doing it and it's ok to continue doing it, just saying. Like Dark Falz said, there are plenty of new options for them to choose from for the rotations but they choose not to. I can't even remember the last time the outfits in the hm store were new ones that weren't put into rng boxes.

5 minutes ago, SalemK said:

Lol that was the whole point of why I said what I said because that is all they put up are old outfits. So why request more old outfits to be put into the rotation and give them the idea that we actually like the fact that they are doing it and it's ok to continue doing it, just saying. Like Dark Falz said, there are plenty of new options for them to choose from for the rotations but they choose not to. I can't even remember the last time the outfits in the hm store were new ones that weren't put into rng boxes.

I don't mind them putting old outfits in the rotation, but not these. There are old outfits that look absolutely gorgeous, but they keep listing the worst of the worst. Then again, maybe there are people who absolutely love those, Idk. That's why it'd be great if they offered a wider selection of old and newer things every 2 weeks.

On that note, 2 weeks seems to be a pretty long time to wait for another batch of bad costumes. Maybe you could make the rotation a bit faster, how about 2 days?

And yeah, there are enough good and/or brand new costumes they could add and that would get bought like crazy, but instead they choose to put them into random boxes, which is a real shame. I think the last good costume available in the store was the Boss Mode long time ago. I really hope this whole random box strategy blows up in their faces and they change their minds fast. I'd love to give them some money, cos I still like the game a lot, but not like this.

NCSoft, where the hell is my poharan ponytail ...

u already put Wingsmite weapon skin in F3

give me the other pieces that go with it, slowpoke NCSoft D:

and where is my blue-and-white color version of Scarlet Shade costume?!?

whoever do cosmetic design at NCSoft, pick up ur stupid slack!!!

First and foremost, I absolutely agree with most others here.
Older outfits that have already been released once should not be in bi-weekly rotations over and over again. That is a waste of our time and we are not here for it.

Most times it's not even ones a lot of people liked. Like, who was really checking for Witness?? It already flopped for Katy Perry so lets not keep trying it sis.

Please stop trying to save every good outfit for trove, trove is only 4 times a year and no outfit collector is going to keep waiting until the seasons change to pick up something they actually like, you need to stop.

It's so hard to get outfit collector friends into this game because literally every time they've shown up there was some buttugly thing in rotation and they lol'd and left
???? Can you stop making me look foolish in this game?? You make it so hard for us to talk and lure friends into joining...

I'm willing to forgive and forget though because I know some of you know better than this. Miss Bethany will agree with me, I already know, so let me help you out.
Here is a list of things to put into Daily Deals:

• Panda - This was never released to begin with, you need to stop playing with our emotions it's been 2 damn years
  • Red Glasses - Again, it has been 2 years. You released Bamboo set and everything else you made for pvp contests so what's the problem sis. Where are my glasses, HELLO??
  • Moonlight Explorer - You brought back Midnight Detective like 12 times, so why not this, what do you have against it
  • Great General/Empress dress - Again, it's been too long
  • Adventurer - Why not
  • Shangri La - It's majestic, let it have it's moment again
  • Cabin Mate - Cobalt Captains prettier sister with a now dyeable hat. Let her come through one more time

Ok? So there are some more past outfits to rotate into Daily Deals ideas. Please do not give us 46 more versions of that tacky god awful coat-we have had enough.
Now, you may be wondering "Well then, what do you want in rotation??" Don't worry, I'm here to answer that too.
Here are some examples of what I think might make a lot of people happy but most importantly me because this is my post so what I like matters more than anything-the rest of you make your own damn posts if you disagree.

IUMVYXx.jpg

nkbPzQv.jpg

I can't remember how to insert images here so godspeed. Anyways, so please stop boring us all to death and robbing your own damn selves of free money. Give us our cute pixels already. And you still owe us a couple wigs of the past too-don't think we forgot. Stop holding wigs hostage. Thanks.

if u really think they will give up their marketing plan on keeping the good outfits for trove and milking all the whales ur dreaming.

no worries trove is comin' (Well I think u know this topic will change nothing I guess (like every suggestion topic))

3 hours ago, Showta said:

First and foremost, I absolutely agree with most others here.
Older outfits that have already been released once should not be in bi-weekly rotations over and over again. That is a waste of our time and we are not here for it.

Most times it's not even ones a lot of people liked. Like, who was really checking for Witness?? It already flopped for Katy Perry so lets not keep trying it sis.

Please stop trying to save every good outfit for trove, trove is only 4 times a year and no outfit collector is going to keep waiting until the seasons change to pick up something they actually like, you need to stop.

It's so hard to get outfit collector friends into this game because literally every time they've shown up there was some buttugly thing in rotation and they lol'd and left
???? Can you stop making me look foolish in this game?? You make it so hard for us to talk and lure friends into joining...

I'm willing to forgive and forget though because I know some of you know better than this. Miss Bethany will agree with me, I already know, so let me help you out.
Here is a list of things to put into Daily Deals:

• Panda - This was never released to begin with, you need to stop playing with our emotions it's been 2 damn years
  • Red Glasses - Again, it has been 2 years. You released Bamboo set and everything else you made for pvp contests so what's the problem sis. Where are my glasses, HELLO??
  • Moonlight Explorer - You brought back Midnight Detective like 12 times, so why not this, what do you have against it
  • Great General/Empress dress - Again, it's been too long
  • Adventurer - Why not
  • Shangri La - It's majestic, let it have it's moment again
  • Cabin Mate - Cobalt Captains prettier sister with a now dyeable hat. Let her come through one more time

Ok? So there are some more past outfits to rotate into Daily Deals ideas. Please do not give us 46 more versions of that tacky god awful coat-we have had enough.
Now, you may be wondering "Well then, what do you want in rotation??" Don't worry, I'm here to answer that too.
Here are some examples of what I think might make a lot of people happy but most importantly me because this is my post so what I like matters more than anything-the rest of you make your own damn posts if you disagree.

IUMVYXx.jpg

nkbPzQv.jpg

I can't remember how to insert images here so godspeed. Anyways, so please stop boring us all to death and robbing your own damn selves of free money. Give us our cute pixels already. And you still owe us a couple wigs of the past too-don't think we forgot. Stop holding wigs hostage. Thanks.

Well said.

I absolutely love the costume at the top with the leggings, would buy that for sure, if only it'd show up in the shop. Pwease NC :3

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 8:41 PM, SalemK said:

You may be sick and tired, but some of us don't have those old outfits.  For new players, all the old outfits are "new". 

I would  like it if they would make the entire catalog available -- I don't care if they put all the old stuff in an "old faves" section or a separate area -- I am perfectly happy if they have new stuff that would please you, but please don't try to make old stuff unavailable -- because you are tired of it.  I haven't had a chance to get tired of it yet (or build a wardrobe!).

9 hours ago, Kyrrua said:

if u really think they will give up their marketing plan on keeping the good outfits for trove and milking all the whales ur dreaming.

The sad part is how right you are

Trove at first was focused on materials you could get with one or two kind of normal outfits more geared toward kind of matching the lore of the game so that was fine, that was understandable.

But as soon as those UGLY Icy Chests came out and they got their first Tera-taste of RNG'ifying costumes and it's been RNG since
And they'll play and try to pretend like "oh no we love you guys we care about our players"
Care about who sis???? You won't even let us get damn costumes in peace!
We gotta farm 8,000 years for our gear and now we can't even spend happily for costumes without stressing the hell out trying to gamble for it!

I have 2 friends who've spent thousands in 2 other games all for the sake of fashion and BnS just keeps ruining it keeping them away because they think they're being slick trying to keep us all waiting until theres a chance to RNG it
Making us wait 3 or 4 months to RNG one good outfit is NOT the way to keep anyone, HELLO??

And dye is nice, dye is cute and having it's moment right now but then you go to dye stuff and the selection is low + there's only like 2 colors to choose from

K1B25Hp.gif

Where is the black? Where are the soft pastels? Where are the nicer looking patterns? Mess!

KR and CN STAY pushing out good costumes on the regular
but NCWest barely peels one out every month with a look on their face like it's killing them inside to do it
KR had this exact same box event that we're having right now and it was full of new costumes so everyone had a chance to get something new, not just old ones we already had with ONE or two new ones. Every single one was new.

You are not that poor. Remember that FLOP raising money "event" you had??
You guys have enough money. Please just release nice and NEW!!!! costumes regularly like the Asian versions
We don't deserve any less than that, we have been good and loyal to you

17 minutes ago, Astarae said:

You may be sick and tired, but some of us don't have those old outfits.  For new players, all the old outfits are "new". 

I would  like it if they would make the entire catalog available -- I don't care if they put all the old stuff in an "old faves" section or a separate area -- I am perfectly happy if they have new stuff that would please you, but please don't try to make old stuff unavailable -- because you are tired of it.  I haven't had a chance to get tired of it yet (or build a wardrobe!).

Old outfits should come out in Daily Deals, which releases them about 3 times in 1 month in it's rotation so that there's literally no excuse for anyone to cry about missing it like everyone loves to do so much. Or even events like this one we're having right now are a good chance.
But there's no way in hell old outfits should be released in bi-weekly rotations
Bi-weekly rotations used to be something a lot of us looked forward to, but for the past few months it's literally just been re-releases only.
Glad you're having a good time getting "new" old costumes from every angle right now, but for the rest of us it's old dusty things over and over for months right now with the things that are new for us only being available through RNG boxes/trove

3 hours ago, Showta said:

Old outfits should come out in Daily Deals, which releases them about 3 times in 1 month in it's rotation so that there's literally no excuse for anyone to cry ...

With 360 outfits in events and the store alone, you are saying they only release 3/month?  You realize that it would take over 8 years to cycle through them? 

To release all of them in a year (which is still a long time) they need to cycle through 30 a month....    Eight years seems a bit long for anyone's taste.

In the two months I've been around, I've only seen outfits change when they moved out the holiday stock and added support for the 2-year anniversary-related features.

14 minutes ago, Astarae said:

With 360 outfits in events and the store alone, you are saying they only release 3/month?  You realize that it would take over 8 years to cycle through them? 

To release all of them in a year (which is still a long time) they need to cycle through 30 a month....    Eight years seems a bit long for anyone's taste.

In the two months I've been around, I've only seen outfits change when they moved out the holiday stock and added support for the 2-year anniversary-related features.

I think daily special should offer one old outfit per day.

16 minutes ago, Astarae said:

I don't know or care for exact detailed numbers, I live for the exaggeration
THAT SAID.

So how it works is like this

Every other week (bi-weekly) 2 "new" outfits are released into F10 shop
In the first year and a half of BnS, the 2 outfits really were always new. It was always exciting to see what would come next.
Then they got lazy. Then it was no longer something new.
Every other week, they just re-released outfits instead of adding new ones.

Then Daily Deals came
Great! This is a great way to re-sell costumes others missed!
Except then it became Daily Deals AND bi-weekly that were older already released costumes and recolors
New costumes only appeared in trove or RNG boxes.
-and this is where we are, this is the problem. That is the problem.

New players or ones that quit and are just coming back-great! Congrats! You have a sea to choose from
The rest of us though are bored out of our minds with the costume selection.
Which is absurd, because there are still a LOT of unreleased things backed up WAITING to come out.

No one is saying costumes should never be re-released ever again, henny
If you guys want to catch your older second-hand goodwill bargain bin clearance section in K-mart outfits then by all means do that
But that bores me personally as well as a lot of others.
I like new, I like fresh, I like exciting. and it's not fair that exciting is now only saved for RNG cashgrab events.

Ok I'm done explaining-I'm not on NC's payroll for me to asking questions like this smdh @ Miss Bethany, Miss Johnathan or Miss Cyan if anyone else needs more information on how exactly they're ruining everything-ok SO! here's more things to release sometime soon please!

nHSOyoS.jpg
Very fashionable, very cute, very in season with whole new maps and things we just got

zTWvPsJ.jpg

Creative, playful, a little in character for the roleplayers of your game since they pay your bills and taxes too

384ToV1.jpg

Not my cup of tea, but those who love the cute thing will be left gagging upon release 

See? There's so much we're missing NC, lets get some of those new things

Archived