My Feedback on Silverfang Saber chests

Kozuki

*Pros:

-All outfit worth 1-2 tokens, instead of having bad outfits that only worth a single tokens like Rosethorn chests, which is kinda frustrating when it happens.

-The main attraction of the outfit box - Saberfang outfit and Light Out - can be obtained through tokens, which is an improvement compared to Rosethorn chests  where you either get it from chest or have to buy it.

-Of course, these two outfits are trade-able too, providing a chance for players who are unlucky to get the outfit they want.

*Cons:

-Plagued with kitty outfit. It seems have much higher chance to proc a cat outfit compared to Rosethorn Cat. For the same amount of money I spent on the chest, I got like 4 Rosethorn Cat from Rosethorn Chest, and 12 Saberfang Cat from Saberfang chest. Since Kitty outfits cannot be turned into tokens and only Summoner uses them, it acts as a tasteless filler.

-Too few trade-able outfits. Only Light Out and Saberfang are F5-able, and these outfits are expensive. Unlike Rosethorn boxes where players can buy Noblebless and Oblivion at good prices to earn tokens, players now can only gain tokens via the chests. Also, let count players who buy outfits purely for their own dress-up moment.

*Suggestion for next outfit box:

-Remove kitty outfit from the box, and add cat outfit set to F10, like what you have done with Grand Phoenix Cat. Cat outfits are something that only a single class in this whole game use, so it should not act as an eyesore to non-Summoner players. If you're keen to keep kitty outfit in the box, make them worth one token each too.

-More trade-able outfits like Rosethorn chests. 

Archived