Walmart Visa Card question and also; is Wardrobe finally Free for everyone?

CastielSeven

I read the patch notes, but not sure if I understood this correctly.  Is wardrobe now fully free? Even for non prems?

Another question I have about premium membership, can I use a walmart prepaid visa card or, my moms bank debit card to pay for premium?

Thanks in advance.  Ive been enjoying the prem version even if the wardrobe is free, the other benefits... like extra gold is too good to pass up. But i dont have a credit card nor a bank account. Can bank accounts work to pay via visa debit card?

Just now, CastielSeven said:

I read the patch notes, but not sure if I understood this correctly.  Is wardrobe now fully free? Even for non prems?

It is indeed free for all now.

1 minute ago, CastielSeven said:

Another question I have about premium membership, can I use a walmart prepaid visa card or, my moms bank debit card to pay for premium? Can bank accounts work to pay via visa prepaid?

It shouldn't matter what kind of card it is, they are all credit cards after all.

You might wanna file a ticket to Billing Support, they should know for sure.

2 hours ago, Stacey Banks said:

It is indeed free for all now.

It shouldn't matter what kind of card it is, they are all credit cards after all.

You might wanna file a ticket to Billing Support, they should know for sure.

im gonna try my moms debit card. See if that works.  Hopefully it does.  The problem with the walmart card is that it doesnt require me to put my name when I pay for it.  However, the game asks for the name of the cardholder.  Maybe my mothers the way.

Archived