Can A Lyn go solo?

FoxGamer361

ive  been playing for quite the while now and my lyn is a lvl 15 i wanna know if i can go solo yet????

i dont know if i am strong enought to go by myself i also have my friend who is a fighter class human to help me but somedays hes not online... plz help i dont know and i really wanna play solo if i a am able to.... i prefer to have responses from people with experience...

You can solo story mode, however once you get into equipment upgrade dungeons, you wont be able to solo until you are high enough, and even then only most.

Now as far as buddying up with someone? you don't need to. I am actually a solo player from launch, and ive been soloing EC-NF, the three lower tier leggy dungeons for some time now. So yes, this game is soloable To a point

so stick with him at times? 

1 minute ago, Laura099 said:

Keep in mind that each class will be a bit different to play. You can't just face tank every hit there is. And try to avoid any unnecessary dungeons without help until you are through story

Nah you can do it all yourself, or should be able to. Its really not a big worry. What is a worry is getting upgrade mats. So at the least, when hes back help him get up so you guys can run what you need together. Pick ups are a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to handle tbh, and require something along the lines of raven for the dungeons you need to upgrade to a lower weapon.

In other words, story, solo. Best way to enjoy it, best way to get it done. Once its done though, having a buddy helps. So help him catch up with you if he needs to.

Archived