It's us, not the event or event dungeon.

Wataru

People are just too use to just doing their daily challenge and easy-mode event dungeons. It's like normal mode, cheese strats in raids, and old content that they're over-geared for is how it should be all the time. The dungeon is fine and it's a lot better being trained to be alert than sitting in a mech nerfed dungeon with loads of basic weak attacks that you face tank. I'm fine with dying and I'm not an amazing player myself. I love this event and I hope other old dungeons get the same treatment with hard or even harder difficulty. Thank you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, CattoV said:

Did u get a payment for say that or anything?

I can assure you he didn't and that makes his post even more sad. I personally don't have much issue "clearing" the dungeon as i'm used to masochistic type of play. Still the dungeon is over tuned for an event and people not on my level of experience WILL struggle. Still i'm not selfish enough to use my success as a beacon of great development when i know i'm in the small minority. The topic creator is just a troll no different from the person who gets the goodies from RNG boxes and bags on the people who gets nothing, as if their success means everything is all good.

30 minutes ago, Enemy Silence said:

I can assure you he didn't and that makes his post even more sad. I personally don't have much issue "clearing" the dungeon as i'm used to masochistic type of play. Still the dungeon is over tuned for an event and people not on my level of experience WILL struggle. Still i'm not selfish enough to use my success as a beacon of great development when i know i'm in the small minority. The topic creator is just a troll no different from the person who gets the goodies from RNG boxes and bags on the people who gets nothing, as if their success means everything is all good.

I personally love this make the whales cry I love it.

58 minutes ago, Rea Shinwa said:

By all means, enjoy yourself your way. Mine is different.

Your way of fun is really sad.. paying, and easy piecy stuff isnt like now, This  dungeon is really oldschool way how and its how it had to be done..

I don't see how I showed off my success in anything. It's not self centered to want fun content where people get better at the game. You're not getting better afk'ing in SSP with nearly one-sided factions or the mushroom dungeon. Doesn't sound fun. Self-centered to want free goodies handed to them for simply breathing.

Learning the game is one thing, nerfing the majority of us who aren't whaletacular to fresh level 40 stats, doing under 10k dps to a level 56 boss that has a very large hp bar is another. A lot of us can't finish the dungeon without poharan enraging and wiping over and over. The steam lever also doesn't work as it does in the regular poharan fight, which means if we aren't lucky we all take huge, unavoidable damage each time she does this aoe. My level 36 LBM almost has as much hp as I have in this dungeon.

I'm all for mechanics and pulling through dungeons, but there's a point where it's just a bit too much for the items offered in the event.  

This was meant for the whales and for a change of pace. yes you may be right this punishment for some but is oldschool we had this and im pretty sure the most whales in thsi game arent event from Beta... and just paid their way up, this dungeon event literally is spot marking who is a complete whale brainless dps and one who actually do and know their char to its full potential..

24 minutes ago, Liteflitz said:

This was meant for the whales and for a change of pace. yes you may be right this punishment for some but is oldschool we had this and im pretty sure the most whales in thsi game arent event from Beta... and just paid their way up, this dungeon event literally is spot marking who is a complete whale brainless dps and one who actually do and know their char to its full potential..

Whales have nothing they want from this dungeons, lol. The best they just try it once then never touch it again.

Only people who cares about obsidian, EXP charms and maybe some cheap cosmetics want to do this once per day. And they are people who suffer.

56 minutes ago, Liteflitz said:

No. No im sorry this isnt old school. This is like 6manning E.Fleet supply chain, not blackram, fresh from cinderlands. What was enjoyable about E. Fleet were all the kind people willing to help. Instead i now get to be with 50 assholes a run.

No its not us, its this unoptimized , buggy game  and their 2 cents servers. 

The dungeon is doable if you are a brain dead individual whit good ping and high resistance to repetitive mechanics.

But that does not change the fact that this event will have many players left whit one question : is there a reason for me to continue playing? 

And considering how things look like, the answer tends to lean towards no.

But hey feel free to continue blaming the players, i am sure when the servers will be empty all you pro players can hold hands and brag about your skill and achievements.

3 hours ago, Wataru said:

People are just too use to just doing their daily challenge and easy-mode event dungeons. It's like normal mode, cheese strats in raids, and old content that they're over-geared for is how it should be all the time. The dungeon is fine and it's a lot better being trained to be alert than sitting in a mech nerfed dungeon with loads of basic weak attacks that you face tank. I'm fine with dying and I'm not an amazing player myself. I love this event and I hope other old dungeons get the same treatment with hard or even harder difficulty. Thank you.

You have it wrong, I encourage a challenging experience. This is not only stupidly impossible it ruins my ability to have fun. Bt was. This is suppose to be the 2nd year happy birthday event.. its not fun.. its using broken old content for something flashy intended as fun.. they cant do new.. no one creative enough in Korea to create new.. all they know is make $$ drive up the sales make their 1st quarter better than the last.. They knew in Korea how hard it was.. how hard it was going to  be here.. so in general.. this is a &YGSE%%you the game is broken event.. we as GMs with God-Mode we do not test anything.. I wonder how many people will give up playing this.. isnt the only thing not working.. not only did this event implode on its self.. daily rewards not working..  membership benefits not working.. why does this stuff not work.. its quite simple.. no one tests anything in the real settings.. HAPPY Birthday BLADE and SOUL.. this will be the last year I play this game and fill your pockets with my $$

The elitists always show up posting crap like this...

Really, an event dungeon with no room for mistakes is not an event dungeon. It's a full on party co-op run. Which 90% of the runs are not...
People brag about completing it with a competent party, but they can't even pug it with the average party out there.
Yet they still have audacity come here to brag about how they can do it. LOL.

Real cool guys... Not all partys will be able to perform like your clan mates, so please... Just say it like how it is, this dungeon is not fun, or easy, let alone not even rewarding for those that invest their time to it. Get over yourselves.

6 hours ago, Liteflitz said:

I personally love this make the whales cry I love it.

Your way of fun is really sad.. paying, and easy piecy stuff isnt like now, This  dungeon is really oldschool way how and its how it had to be done..

Paying? I said that your way to have "fun" and mine are different, nothing else. So what are you assuming? When I don't enjoy my time at all in BnS, I simply close the game and go read a good book. Which is exactly what I did after so much "fun" in Realmrift. NCWest asked for feedback about the dungeon in their live stream. You gave yours, I gave mine. We differ. End of story. 

The use of Dragonblood makes it more of a joke than anything else. Only Poharan was a bit of a struggle as she had 7 sec left before enrage, otherwise me and my team cleared the jong in one go. 

Slashimi is ridiculously easy, Tae Jangum/Mak Sobo just has adds to be taken care of, really nothing hard at all. Only the lever thing at Poharan makes it a bit of a nuisance as you have to get a better timing this time. (oh and yeah, not gonna deny being sandwich'd by both tigers isn't enjoyable at all, but again, just adds that needs distraction)

These people saying 'oh the event is awesome, you are the ones who can't handle mechs'. Yeah sure it's easy for you to say when you don't rely on f8 to do your stuff, most people do that cause they play only a couple hours a day and have a life. All we (who can't handle mechs) are saying is: for an anniversary event this shouldn't be so demanding.

after trying like 8 times this "event" it doesnt fell like on it is a true nigthmare, i wont say crap stuff about it but if they keep the dungeon like now, good for them but you know there are tons MMO whit better event going on rigth now on my list so why bother whit this¿? why in the world i would stress out myself to dead in this? wen i can just go to another mmo and get better play experience/fun........as manny other say this is made for korean players not western players who have a different pace in life and other priorities than playing a MMO 24/7.

My solution, remove poharan enrage time and give up a bit more STAT to survive

The thing is that "Does it really necessary to be that complex ?" 

handling mechs is fine and nice. I like to do it. But as we see people like to have event dungeon a faceroll and basically having fun socializing while farming items of their interest.  That is humane and natural. I do not see calling these people "crybaby" as wise choice.

In the other hand, those who interested in farming the dungeon..i wish that one could exercise some perseverance, due to the nature of stat equalization. As a wise man said We're no longer have the muscle thus we need to use brain, most classes have double stuns and some are gifted with grabs, some others come with party protect ability try make use of them, work together, support each other, encourage people to try, instead calling noobs which... unfortunately i heard way too many in my F8 quests.  Take a break have a drink, do other daily.   If one got into the point of frustration that he/she need to leave.. leave a good message that we would get better in the other day.  

it looks like the dungeon was not tested for NA or EU servers it was tested with a direct link to the test server with in game 20 - 60 ms and most players have between 140 - 250 ms

the problem here is player or most of the players that play in NA and EU have difference in ping so high ping less hits so less DPS 

Ok, let's Just wrap this shit up. The geared players just wanna do brain dead DPS ? My ass; We freaking hate dungeons getting nerfed cause it breads players that don't know their bassic rotations getting by on Gear allone. Honestly if 90% of players were like us this dungeon wouldn't be an issue; Instead we currently have a dungeon with a boss that WILL enrage even if all mechs are done correctly with 90% of this games player base.

This Event did not take into account that 850ap that can't solo defend a point in Awakened necropolis is common nowadays where the people doing BSC could do it NP in 4-man mode (wich was harder than what we currently have) with 450ap

Geared players don't do braindead DPS. There is nothing braindead about doing DPS, if that's what you think go look into a mirror and re-roll a gunner.

I'm fine with dungeons that are hard. But hard dungeons have no business with an event like this. Events are supposed to be lighthearted fun. Right now it's just frustrating because this was advertised as a way to get your obsidians but by far most people I've talked to don't even want to bother doing this. A run takes well over 20-30 minutes if it goes decently well and it takes even longer if you wipe. And you can forget about it all if someone leaves the party at Poharan because it's not going well, because randoms coming in will take 5 minutes and they'll usually be no help at all.

There is no fun in this event unless you're in a clan that is used to raiding together. One mistake and you're hitting the enrage. That's not fun, that's frustrating.

For better or for worse, we can always look up content/mechanics of dungeon to items from KR.
Unless we reach the point where we have to figure out the mechanics ourselves, the reason why we fail boils down to, if people are too lazy to read a guide and how many times we give it a try.
The dungeon itself provides a real challenge since long and i hope they implement it permenantely as weekly dungeon to live up the old times again.

19 minutes ago, Laneera said:

I'm fine with dungeons that are hard. But hard dungeons have no business with an event like this. Events are supposed to be lighthearted fun. Right now it's just frustrating because this was advertised as a way to get your obsidians but by far most people I've talked to don't even want to bother doing this. A run takes well over 20-30 minutes if it goes decently well and it takes even longer if you wipe. And you can forget about it all if someone leaves the party at Poharan because it's not going well, because randoms coming in will take 5 minutes and they'll usually be no help at all.

There is no fun in this event unless you're in a clan that is used to raiding together. One mistake and you're hitting the enrage. That's not fun, that's frustrating.

13 minutes ago, Ren36 said:

For better or for worse, we can always look up content/mechanics of dungeon to items from KR.
Unless we reach the point where we have to figure out the mechanics ourselves, the reason why we fail boils down to, if people are too lazy to read a guide and how many times we give it a try.
The dungeon itself provides a real challenge since long and i hope they implement it permenantely as weekly dungeon to live up the old times again.

better put Naryu Labyrinth for that purpose. That place teach patience. 

Yeah, no.

We have some long-time players who've run the event dungeon and can tell that, while they did do things to balance it like the old days... they went overboard. They have almost double the health they should and do almost double the damage.

We have a person who's played since the game launched... and they think this dungeon is complete crap.

Realmrift? More like Reamrift.

Archived