Sign in to follow this  
hektix

Realmrift WAY too hard

Recommended Posts

hektix   

Unless you have a party of people who are originally 1200-1300 ap this dungeon is nearly impossible right now. I was just in a party with two HM 17s and a HM 18 with 1200-1300 ap and we wiped poh about 6 times, and she enraged twice.

I have 1080 ap and in Realmrift I'm nerfed down to 326 with 10k hp. At level 45 cap on my first character after release I had 450-ish ap and 17k hp. Something isn't right here. This is much harder than 4-man used to be. This is ridiculous. I thought I was going to be able to finally get an obsidian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavTH   

ap doesn't matter, it's the survival and exp of dungeon bosses

most likely we wont have a nerf, since it was nerfed already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My issues.  A tad too much health.  The lever pull is really really hard to time.  Thats all.  The rest of the issues are people who don't know mechs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Criston   

   I was looking foward to this event, but leave it to NCSoft to destroy dreams and dash hopes every single time that they get a chance.   The Dungeon doesn't remind me of anything except the one time I walked into one to see what was behind the gate.    The Bosses are way over powered, the Mobs have way to much Health and we are nerfed way to far down.   Thanks again for reminding me why I stopped trusting you long ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SinCity   

When will people understand AP in this dungeon DOESN'T - MATTER. And before you jump to conclusion about "Oh its so hard, i can't do it, we wiped a lot", Get 3 Destros 1 BM and cheese it, literally it becomes the easiest event dungeon with nerfed stats. And for gods sake grow some hands and learn how to play your classes.

Edited by SinCity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
25 minutes ago, SinCity said:

When will people understand AP in this dungeon DOESN'T - MATTER. And before you jump to conclusion about "Oh its so hard, i can't do it, we wiped a lot", Get 3 Destros 1 BM and cheese it, literally it becomes the easiest event dungeon with nerfed stats. And for gods sake grow some hands and learn how to play your classes.

totally agree, also the lever not working is not a bug. Its random one of the two levers always works also not all steam wents activate, only selected few so you need to pay attention to what lever is active and what wents are active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hektix   
1 hour ago, SinCity said:

When will people understand AP in this dungeon DOESN'T - MATTER. And before you jump to conclusion about "Oh its so hard, i can't do it, we wiped a lot", Get 3 Destros 1 BM and cheese it, literally it becomes the easiest event dungeon with nerfed stats. And for gods sake grow some hands and learn how to play your classes.

Damage does matter when you can't kill a boss before they enrage. I've never once had poh enrage since I started playing the game in 2013, until today after this was implemented.

Of course mechanics matter, I'm not an idiot, I've ran this dungeon probably a thousand times. Doing mechanics 100% perfect doesn't matter if you don't have the damage to beat the timer. Get together a party of players who are probably 200 or more attack lower than your character and tell me it's doable. An event shouldn't be something that only the higher players can do without issues.

And I do know how to play my class as well as four others, but the point is that I shouldn't have to only be able to complete this dungeon on my main, and 50-60% of the time at that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SinCity   
1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

totally agree, also the lever not working is not a bug. Its random one of the two levers always works also not all steam wents activate, only selected few so you need to pay attention to what lever is active and what wents are active.

Thanks at least someone is sane here.

55 minutes ago, hektix said:

Damage does matter when you can't kill a boss before they enrage. I've never once had poh enrage since I started playing the game in 2013, until today after this was implemented.

Of course mechanics matter, I'm not an idiot, I've ran this dungeon probably a thousand times. Doing mechanics 100% perfect doesn't matter if you don't have the damage to beat the timer. Get together a party of players who are probably 200 or more attack lower than your character and tell me it's doable. An event shouldn't be something that only the higher players can do without issues.

And I do know how to play my class as well as four others, but the point is that I shouldn't have to only be able to complete this dungeon on my main, and 50-60% of the time at that.

So if u have 1.2k ap you will outdps a 600 ap in the EVENT dungeon? Right. Let me give u a tip: 1 SB 1 BB 1 BM 3 Destros, We cheesed it like it was a damn blackram narrows. And poh didn't even reach the 1m timer. As i said l2p and don't try to find excuses when you want everything on a silver platter. 

In the EVENT dungeon, your multipliers, bracelets, soul, badge, etc,etc,etc,etc ain't working, you are just a pleb like in arena, so don't tell me a 1.2k AP player can outdps a 600 in the EVENT dungeon. lol.

To sum up, all in all you got more than enough damage to complete the dungeon without breaking a sweat, people are just lazy to find ways and always try search for excuses just to rush stuff. And i honestly enjoy every single bit of this EVENT dungeon because you (generally speaking) whales without a single bit of a skill that only rely on your top gear cus you swiped your card ain't working!

Edited by SinCity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SinCity said:

Let me give u a tip: 1 SB 1 BB 1 BM 3 Destros, We cheesed it like it was a damn blackram narrows. And poh didn't even reach the 1m timer. As i said l2p and don't try to find excuses when you want everything on a silver platter. 

I get it.  You're OP and we're all plebs.  Will you sign my man-boobs?  Thanks <3

 

It's definitely nice having something challenging, even though you admit you cheezed it, shame shame lol.  I mean pretty much the only thing I enjoy doing in game is VT rn, rest is boring, and I was looking forward to this.

 

But, this is an anniversary event, and it's basically out of reach for a huge percentage of the player base.  That would be fine if there were  decent alternatives for fun in this event, but it's basically garbage.  Couple coins, paywall RNG cosmetics, static 20 min grind or f8 3hr wipefiesta.  Yay, you win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CattoV   

 

I think that those fangirls are the team trying to defend this garbage event. I cant believe that players said those words. Sounds like trolls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hektix   
36 minutes ago, SinCity said:

Thanks at least someone is sane here.

So if u have 1.2k ap you will outdps a 600 ap in the EVENT dungeon? Right. Let me give u a tip: 1 SB 1 BB 1 BM 3 Destros, We cheesed it like it was a damn blackram narrows. And poh didn't even reach the 1m timer. As i said l2p and don't try to find excuses when you want everything on a silver platter. 

In the EVENT dungeon, your multipliers, bracelets, soul, badge, etc,etc,etc,etc ain't working, you are just a pleb like in arena, so don't tell me a 1.2k AP player can outdps a 600 in the EVENT dungeon. lol.

To sum up, all in all you got more than enough damage to complete the dungeon without breaking a sweat, people are just lazy to find ways and always try search for excuses just to rush stuff. And i honestly enjoy every single bit of this EVENT dungeon because you (generally speaking) whales without a single bit of a skill that only rely on your top gear cus you swiped your card ain't working!

I'm not a whale by any means.. my main is 1080 ap. In the dungeon I am 320-something, and that would be just fine if I had a decent amount more hp than my level 36 LBM. Getting killed in two hits by a regular mob was never the case in this dungeon, even on hard mode. As I said, I know my mechanics, I used to do 4-man all the time. But mechanics only take you so far before you enrage with a 6-man party of fresh level 40 stats.

I'm ecstatic that you were able to find a composition that worked for you, but not every single person going into this dungeon is going to have that lineup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hektix   
31 minutes ago, cibacrome said:

I get it.  You're OP and we're all plebs.  Will you sign my man-boobs?  Thanks <3

 

It's definitely nice having something challenging, even though you admit you cheezed it, shame shame lol.  I mean pretty much the only thing I enjoy doing in game is VT rn, rest is boring, and I was looking forward to this.

 

But, this is an anniversary event, and it's basically out of reach for a huge percentage of the player base.  That would be fine if there were  decent alternatives for fun in this event, but it's basically garbage.  Couple coins, paywall RNG cosmetics, static 20 min grind or f8 3hr wipefiesta.  Yay, you win.

Exactly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Laura099   
2 hours ago, SinCity said:

Thanks at least someone is sane here.

So if u have 1.2k ap you will outdps a 600 ap in the EVENT dungeon? Right. Let me give u a tip: 1 SB 1 BB 1 BM 3 Destros, We cheesed it like it was a damn blackram narrows. And poh didn't even reach the 1m timer. As i said l2p and don't try to find excuses when you want everything on a silver platter. 

In the EVENT dungeon, your multipliers, bracelets, soul, badge, etc,etc,etc,etc ain't working, you are just a pleb like in arena, so don't tell me a 1.2k AP player can outdps a 600 in the EVENT dungeon. lol.

To sum up, all in all you got more than enough damage to complete the dungeon without breaking a sweat, people are just lazy to find ways and always try search for excuses just to rush stuff. And i honestly enjoy every single bit of this EVENT dungeon because you (generally speaking) whales without a single bit of a skill that only rely on your top gear cus you swiped your card ain't working!

Im sorry, but are you not the one asking for a silver platter? Let me ask you, how many ranged characters do you think there are in this game? Or rather, how much of the populous do they make up? The percentage is rather high, im willing to say 60-70% of active mains are all ranged.

Let me ask you. How many bms doy ou know will pug this shit and not leave once they die? I had to manually write down a blacklist of bms that bail on my HH, SM, EL, and IF constantly when they're the ones that screw us up. How do i know? We cleared once they left, and i watch them.

Now how many Destros do you think there are in comparison to other classes? Its higher than some might think, sure, but nowhere near enough to guarantee 3 constantly.

You were handed a silver platter, so please don't treat others like idiots when you just got carried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   

Ok so let me burst some peoples bubbles:

 

We cleared the dungeon fine with just: 2 summoners, 1 warlock, 1 gunner, 1 assasin, and 1 BD. It was easy because we knew mechs, we knew when to exactly pull the lever, we knew which vents to stand on. This has nothing to do with being a whale, it has to do with having a brain.

 

If you stop pulling the lever the moment the mech starts and wait and then pull it youu will have no issues with clearing. For the rest, ranged have it much easier in that dungeon compared to melee.

 

I find it funny how people complain about whales and that the gap is too big and people have crazy requirements for dungeons, and  now where we get a dungeons where your AP / soul/ badge literally does not matter everyone is crying because they cant handle mechanics.

It suprises me how many people literally dont know about the dungeons because they just cheesed through the old version.

Edited by Grimoir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whales have nothing to do with this dungeon, as all gear is equalized... Only variable is player, and food buffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Ok so let me burst some peoples bubbles:

 

We cleared the dungeon fine with just: 2 summoners, 1 warlock, 1 gunner, 1 assasin, and 1 BD. It was easy because we knew mechs, we knew when to exactly pull the lever, we knew which vents to stand on. This has nothing to do with being a whale, it has to do with having a brain.

 

If you stop pulling the lever the moment the mech starts and wait and then pull it youu will have no issues with clearing. For the rest, ranged have it much easier in that dungeon compared to melee.

 

I find it funny how people complain about whales and that the gap is too big and people have crazy requirements for dungeons, and  now where we get a dungeons where your AP / soul/ badge literally does not matter everyone is crying because they cant handle mechanics.

It suprises me how many people literally dont know about the dungeons because they just cheesed through the old version.

anyway to learn what you just said from somewhere? a video explaining it or anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 898005_1452550635 said:

[Moderated content]

Yes let's make Irontech Forge completely pointless to run after "boosting" the Engine drop rates. Splitting your efforts to get up to hexa/hepta is the way to go, make 1-2 penta from event and get one from IF -> make Hexa, "ez" gem. 

Why do you need hepta ? Gems are probably one of the most endgame items to get, having full Hexas is more than fine, getting above is pretty much "optional" but I wouldn't be surprised if people are dps wh*res seeing how they ask 1111111111 AP for lame dungeons like Naryu Sanctum. (when in fact elemental damage and crit/crit damage eclipses AP nowadays)

 

Not killing the bosses in 5 sec like I can do alone on the lv45 BSC now is what makes it actually fun. You need people to coordinate with, because it's A MULTIPLAYER ONLINE GAME ????????????????????? Helo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tehs   

i went in with my alt bm at nearly 1k ap and we did it with other guild members who knew mechanics , fast and clean run - idk why everyone complain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SinCity   
8 hours ago, cibacrome said:

I get it.  You're OP and we're all plebs.  Will you sign my man-boobs?  Thanks <3

 

It's definitely nice having something challenging, even though you admit you cheezed it, shame shame lol.  I mean pretty much the only thing I enjoy doing in game is VT rn, rest is boring, and I was looking forward to this.

 

But, this is an anniversary event, and it's basically out of reach for a huge percentage of the player base.  That would be fine if there were  decent alternatives for fun in this event, but it's basically garbage.  Couple coins, paywall RNG cosmetics, static 20 min grind or f8 3hr wipefiesta.  Yay, you win.

No i am not OP, and i didn't call you plebs, just lazy people that don't bother finding ways to cheesing stuff when you struggle with it. And yes bring your stretched woman-boobs i will sign them if that makes you under that event dungeon is a peace of cake.

7 hours ago, hektix said:

I'm not a whale by any means.. my main is 1080 ap. In the dungeon I am 320-something, and that would be just fine if I had a decent amount more hp than my level 36 LBM. Getting killed in two hits by a regular mob was never the case in this dungeon, even on hard mode. As I said, I know my mechanics, I used to do 4-man all the time. But mechanics only take you so far before you enrage with a 6-man party of fresh level 40 stats.

I'm ecstatic that you were able to find a composition that worked for you, but not every single person going into this dungeon is going to have that lineup.

That's why friends/clan mates exist. I found such people, how hard is it for someone else to find too?

6 hours ago, Laura099 said:

Im sorry, but are you not the one asking for a silver platter? Let me ask you, how many ranged characters do you think there are in this game? Or rather, how much of the populous do they make up? The percentage is rather high, im willing to say 60-70% of active mains are all ranged.

Let me ask you. How many bms doy ou know will pug this shit and not leave once they die? I had to manually write down a blacklist of bms that bail on my HH, SM, EL, and IF constantly when they're the ones that screw us up. How do i know? We cleared once they left, and i watch them.

Now how many Destros do you think there are in comparison to other classes? Its higher than some might think, sure, but nowhere near enough to guarantee 3 constantly.

You were handed a silver platter, so please don't treat others like idiots when you just got carried.

You are a lost case, w/e.

Edited by SinCity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Ok so let me burst some peoples bubbles:

 

We cleared the dungeon fine with just: 2 summoners, 1 warlock, 1 gunner, 1 assasin, and 1 BD. It was easy because we knew mechs, we knew when to exactly pull the lever, we knew which vents to stand on. This has nothing to do with being a whale, it has to do with having a brain.

 

If you stop pulling the lever the moment the mech starts and wait and then pull it youu will have no issues with clearing. For the rest, ranged have it much easier in that dungeon compared to melee.

 

I find it funny how people complain about whales and that the gap is too big and people have crazy requirements for dungeons, and  now where we get a dungeons where your AP / soul/ badge literally does not matter everyone is crying because they cant handle mechanics.

It suprises me how many people literally dont know about the dungeons because they just cheesed through the old version.

Lets talk about percentages again. How many ppl playing this game since poharan needed mechs. And today how many ppl reminds that. And you have to do it in f8. If you ask ppl if know mechs nobody says i dont know. Yea i don't know mechs. I watched videos about it and learned and did it on first try. But give me percentage how many player does that? And for the gifts, you need 540 material for the hepta gem. You will take 1 material each time you complate the dung. Each round takes around 40 min. with 1 or 2 time wipes. 540X40=21600 min. 21600/60=360 hours. 360/24=15 days. It means you need to 15 days none-stop gaming for just to gain a hepta gem. You still love the event? This had to be a celebration event not a nightmare. This is the result guys. Have fun with the 2nd anniversary event, I wont.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
27 minutes ago, ShiroDoku said:

Lets talk about percentages again. How many ppl playing this game since poharan needed mechs. And today how many ppl reminds that. And you have to do it in f8. If you ask ppl if know mechs nobody says i dont know. Yea i don't know mechs. I watched videos about it and learned and did it on first try. But give me percentage how many player does that? And for the gifts, you need 540 material for the hepta gem. You will take 1 material each time you complate the dung. Each round takes around 40 min. with 1 or 2 time wipes. 540X40=21600 min. 21600/60=360 hours. 360/24=15 days. It means you need to 15 days none-stop gaming for just to gain a hepta gem. You still love the event? This had to be a celebration event not a nightmare. This is the result guys. Have fun with the 2nd anniversary event, I wont.

This event is not the only way to get your gem. you also have an alternative: irontech forge where they increased the drop of the engine.

So dont make it like this is the only way to get it, because its not. Also for those who dont want the dungeons there is the music box event as alternative aswel.

No one is forcing you to do the dungeon, it may be hard for some, true but its not impossible to clear. your opinion is purely one -sided because you focus solely on this dungeon to get your gem while there are other alternatives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
1 hour ago, nonistaicho said:

anyway to learn what you just said from somewhere? a video explaining it or anything?

I do not know if there is a video, there was another post on forums explaining all the mechs.

Its basically the same as it was with the old dungeons the difference is:

 

OLD:

- every lever was active

- every vent was active

- the effect from the vent lasted several seconds after you pull it

 

New:

- random lever activates

- deeepending on the lever certain vents activate

- effect lasts way shorter so it needs to be times right in order not to wipe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

This event is not the only way to get your gem. you also have an alternative: irontech forge where they increased the drop of the engine.

So dont make it like this is the only way to get it, because its not. Also for those who dont want the dungeons there is the music box event as alternative aswel.

No one is forcing you to do the dungeon, it may be hard for some, true but its not impossible to clear. your opinion is purely one -sided because you focus solely on this dungeon to get your gem while there are other alternatives.

For the people who don't interested in cosmetics, like me both event just gives exp charm or gem. So you mean if you have 5 friends who knows the mecs, join the event. If you don't have do not join event. What a weird idea for a player...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
1 minute ago, ShiroDoku said:

For the people who don't interested in cosmetics, like me both event just gives exp charm or gem. So you mean if you have 5 friends who knows the mecs, join the event. If you don't have do not join event. What a weird idea for a player...

I did it with F8 pugs so....no you dont need friends xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

This event is not the only way to get your gem. you also have an alternative

I don't remember where I read it exactly, but someone posted on this forum that after the event is over, we will be able to transmute 3 Square Obsidian without Combs. So basically just wait and collect Solar Energy :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this