Sign in to follow this  
hektix

Realmrift WAY too hard

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I did it with F8 pugs so....no you dont need friends xD

Nvm dude you will never get the point. Couse you did it a few times w/o plebs, party members didnt leave after 40 min on poharan didn't start over begening 4 - 5 times for just 1 complete. So you will never get wtf this ppl talking about till you taste what i said...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most annoying thing is they put 4 CC bars. which... making hard to save people when they got airborne. Plus there could be alot of people now never really experienced the original Blackram Supply Chain.  Easier but same mechanics.. Thus not accustomed to what to do in this event dungeon.

 

Regardless It's not actually that hard if people do learn to actually communicate and chain the CC's.  and well bit of preservation is needed, Poh was annoying back in the lv 45 era and surely it will still annoying today when we got normalized stat.

 

One important tip is to have a range tank as it somewhat limit Poh's rotation to only grenades.  Another thing is when someone got aerialed.. CC time and Des/BD grab or Cat mount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a une heure, ShiroDoku a dit :

Nvm dude you will never get the point. Couse you did it a few times w/o plebs, party members didnt leave after 40 min on poharan didn't start over begening 4 - 5 times for just 1 complete. So you will never get wtf this ppl talking about till you taste what i said...

Then maybe that's the actual problem and not the freaking event dungeon ? People wipe once : OMG TOO HARD, PLEB PARTY. There are no one teaching shit, no one sharing stuff despite being a multiplayer online game. But yeah better ask 1.1k+ despite stats being standards. At this point I was even sad to see people asking for AP, again... it's always about the AP, shows what's the community is actually made of to be quite honest.

This dungeon failing is no news, it's exactly the kind of fails I've witnessed when Starstone Mines and Hollow's Heart was released, it's the same kind of fails that I STILL see at Ebondrake Lair.

 

What you don't get is : first day, you're gonna spend hours doing it. Then next days, it'll be easy because of experience, and it doesn't need A LOT. Right now it's impatience at its finest.

 

I'll finish by saying one famous term : Rome wasn't built in one day.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

Then maybe that's the actual problem and not the freaking event dungeon ? People wipe once : OMG TOO HARD, PLEB PARTY. There are no one teaching shit, no one sharing stuff despite being a multiplayer online game. But yeah better ask 1.1k+ despite stats being standards. At this point I was even sad to see people asking for AP, again... it's always about the AP, shows what's the community is actually made of to be quite honest.

This dungeon failing is no news, it's exactly the kind of fails I've witnessed when Starstone Mines and Hollow's Heart was released, it's the same kind of fails that I STILL see at Ebondrake Lair.

 

What you don't get is : first day, you're gonna spend hours doing it. Then next days, it'll be easy because of experience, and it doesn't need A LOT. Right now it's impatience at its finest.

 

I'll finish by saying one famous term : Rome wasn't built in one day.

 

 

And what you don't want to get is that this is NEITHER Hollow's Heart  nor Rome, but an anniversary event dungeon meant for everyone to have fun and some rewards for supporting the game, one way or another, during 2 years. At this, it failed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arkdain   
8 minutes ago, Rea Shinwa said:

And what you don't want to get is that this is NEITHER Hollow's Heart  nor Rome, but an anniversary event dungeon meant for everyone to have fun and some rewards for supporting the game, one way or another, during 2 years. At this, it failed. 

as you said this is an "event" but it failed to deliver whatever it was(fun?, challange?), life is simple i see something stupid i walk arround it dont bother whit the dungeon unless they fix it

Edited by Arkdain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SinCity said:

When will people understand AP in this dungeon DOESN'T - MATTER. And before you jump to conclusion about "Oh its so hard, i can't do it, we wiped a lot", Get 3 Destros 1 BM and cheese it, literally it becomes the easiest event dungeon with nerfed stats. And for gods sake grow some hands and learn how to play your classes.

I Couldnt Agree More with You! Is Justn About Skills and Brain. NOT DPS, NOT AP, NOT WHALE, you must know how to play your Character and how to move in the Dungeon. Is Not Easy, but is not impossible either. Problem is that people get used to Whale all the Dungeons, this is about, know hot to play a MMORPG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gantz Zero said:

I Couldnt Agree More with You! Is Justn About Skills and Brain. NOT DPS, NOT AP, NOT WHALE, you must know how to play your Character and how to move in the Dungeon. Is Not Easy, but is not impossible either. Problem is that people get used to Whale all the Dungeons, this is about, know hot to play a MMORPG.

Do we talking about new raid or event dung.? People still afk in timed event dung.s and you cant kick them couse its f8. You can do mechs perfectly but you need 5 more alive party member. Can you read minds? If the name event it needs to be easier if the name challange we are on the wrong topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twan7718   

I cleared this dungeon once yesterday, took 6 attempts, took both dragon blood for everyone in party. Party comp was a BM (me) Des, FM, SF, SIN, and GS. Everyone but the GS was a clan mate. Everyone in clan was HM12+ 4 of us over 1.1k AP before going in.

 

Poh had literally 3 seconds left on her enrage timer when we finally killed her.  What we learned, the lever mech is not as forgiving as it used to be. You almost have to have someone who can grab, as this is where the most damage is done, without the grabs we wouldn't have cleared it. You really need two people that can sleep the cats, otherwise someone needs to kite them around the arena.

 

The mobs hit hard, stupid hard. The mild dumpling put me to around 19k HP. I had to pot, alot, even with the SF heals in party, everyone did.

 

It's not fun. It's insanely hard.  There wasn't a sense of accomplishment when we cleared, more like thank god it's over. Everyone's opinion in my clan about this dungeon is it's not worth the reward / time for how insane it is.

 

HM points do nothing, elemental damage does nothing, no weapon effects proc, no gear effects proc, it's seriously vanilla B&S. Most people are going to stay away from this place unless something is done to make it a little easier.  You shouldn't have until just the last few seconds to clear a boss, executing everything perfectly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
csisy   
17 minutes ago, Twan7718 said:

I cleared this dungeon once yesterday, took 6 attempts, took both dragon blood for everyone in party. Party comp was a BM (me) Des, FM, SF, SIN, and GS. Everyone but the GS was a clan mate. Everyone in clan was HM12+ 4 of us over 1.1k AP before going in.

 

Poh had literally 3 seconds left on her enrage timer when we finally killed her.  What we learned, the lever mech is not as forgiving as it used to be. You almost have to have someone who can grab, as this is where the most damage is done, without the grabs we wouldn't have cleared it. You really need two people that can sleep the cats, otherwise someone needs to kite them around the arena.

 

The mobs hit hard, stupid hard. The mild dumpling put me to around 19k HP. I had to pot, alot, even with the SF heals in party, everyone did.

 

It's not fun. It's insanely hard.  There wasn't a sense of accomplishment when we cleared, more like thank god it's over. Everyone's opinion in my clan about this dungeon is it's not worth the reward / time for how insane it is.

 

HM points do nothing, elemental damage does nothing, no weapon effects proc, no gear effects proc, it's seriously vanilla B&S. Most people are going to stay away from this place unless something is done to make it a little easier.  You shouldn't have until just the last few seconds to clear a boss, executing everything perfectly.

Yea, totally agree. And imagine if you play with random people ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twan7718   
10 minutes ago, csisy said:

Yea, totally agree. And imagine if you play with random people ;)

We had the random GS off a blind recruit after the first person that was with us left because it was too hard for them, and that was before we got to Poh. GS was fairly new, HM9, and had never seen supply chain before, wasn't around when it used to be the end game content, and was first one down every time. We also burned a lot of party res charms, and individual res charms again in attempting to clear this. We ran into issues with stuns being on CD. 

 

It needs to change, hell even dialing back the nerf on the players to give us an additional 5% would help at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fufia   
2 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

The most annoying thing is they put 4 CC bars. which... making hard to save people when they got airborne. Plus there could be alot of people now never really experienced the original Blackram Supply Chain.  Easier but same mechanics.. Thus not accustomed to what to do in this event dungeon.

 

Regardless It's not actually that hard if people do learn to actually communicate and chain the CC's.  and well bit of preservation is needed, Poh was annoying back in the lv 45 era and surely it will still annoying today when we got normalized stat.

 

One important tip is to have a range tank as it somewhat limit Poh's rotation to only grenades.  Another thing is when someone got aerialed.. CC time and Des/BD grab or Cat mount.

This ^

If you tank is not pro save your CC to help him when he got airborne.

Range tank this helps a lot once Poh stay most of the time in the middle of the arena it's much better for everyone to do DPS

Have a range to pull tigers and continue to do DPS just moving around Poh

Ice aeo you dont need steam to survive. but I admit it is difficult you need know very well the mechanics and have a good timing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chumbo   
18 hours ago, RavTH said:

ap doesn't matter, it's the survival and exp of dungeon bosses

most likely we wont have a nerf, since it was nerfed already.

But if it is not about dps and yes about survival, they take the time to enrage. Pq without DPS and only survival Enrage is right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SinCity said:

...and yes bring your stretched woman-boobs i will sign them if that makes you under that event dungeon is a peace of cake.

YAAAAY!!! You are too kind, sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Souba   
8 hours ago, Twan7718 said:

I cleared this dungeon once yesterday, took 6 attempts, took both dragon blood for everyone in party. Party comp was a BM (me) Des, FM, SF, SIN, and GS. Everyone but the GS was a clan mate. Everyone in clan was HM12+ 4 of us over 1.1k AP before going in.

 

Poh had literally 3 seconds left on her enrage timer when we finally killed her.  What we learned, the lever mech is not as forgiving as it used to be. You almost have to have someone who can grab, as this is where the most damage is done, without the grabs we wouldn't have cleared it. You really need two people that can sleep the cats, otherwise someone needs to kite them around the arena.

 

The mobs hit hard, stupid hard. The mild dumpling put me to around 19k HP. I had to pot, alot, even with the SF heals in party, everyone did.

 

It's not fun. It's insanely hard.  There wasn't a sense of accomplishment when we cleared, more like thank god it's over. Everyone's opinion in my clan about this dungeon is it's not worth the reward / time for how insane it is.

 

HM points do nothing, elemental damage does nothing, no weapon effects proc, no gear effects proc, it's seriously vanilla B&S. Most people are going to stay away from this place unless something is done to make it a little easier.  You shouldn't have until just the last few seconds to clear a boss, executing everything perfectly.

We just discovered this as well in our clan run. I was tanking her on my WL, and it took us about 7 tries in spite of the fact that all of us are from the beta days and used to run Supply Chain during the 45 cap (Back then, I used to main a FM) The lever mechanic really is incredibly unforgiving, and the adds cause even more of an inconvenience than anything in any of the current end game dungeons I can think of just because they hit so hard and their HP is so high. We know these mechs like the back of our hand and yet we found ourselves getting run over by the enrage timer, in spite of being a steady group that regularly does other end game content. None of us are whales or anything, we just try our best with what we have in other dungeons, so we're fairly well coordinated and know our rotations. But if it weren't for the grabs we would have been screwed as well, even with SB. We were working with WL, DES, FM, GS, SIN and BM.

 

It really isn't fun. Honestly, we'd get farther just blowing through the normal supply chain to grind for the cosmetics, even if some of them wouldn't be available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AP and gear does NOT matter in Realmdrift at all. If you're complaining about it being "out of reach" or "too hard" then you and your party members are at fault. The dungeon is literally doable by ANYONE as long as they're playing decently. Just because an event dungeon requires skill, it's not complete garbage. As a tip, you can still abuse food buffs in that dungeon so if you want a bit of extra HP just eat a mild dumpling or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
immaokai   

It's totally stupid updated move. I started playing the gunslinger patch so the dungeon is worth nothing for me at that point. Now I have to learn how to play the dungeon. I'm out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Twan7718 said:

I cleared this dungeon once yesterday, took 6 attempts, took both dragon blood for everyone in party. Party comp was a BM (me) Des, FM, SF, SIN, and GS. Everyone but the GS was a clan mate. Everyone in clan was HM12+ 4 of us over 1.1k AP before going in.

 

Poh had literally 3 seconds left on her enrage timer when we finally killed her.  What we learned, the lever mech is not as forgiving as it used to be. You almost have to have someone who can grab, as this is where the most damage is done, without the grabs we wouldn't have cleared it. You really need two people that can sleep the cats, otherwise someone needs to kite them around the arena.

 

The mobs hit hard, stupid hard. The mild dumpling put me to around 19k HP. I had to pot, alot, even with the SF heals in party, everyone did.

 

It's not fun. It's insanely hard.  There wasn't a sense of accomplishment when we cleared, more like thank god it's over. Everyone's opinion in my clan about this dungeon is it's not worth the reward / time for how insane it is.

 

HM points do nothing, elemental damage does nothing, no weapon effects proc, no gear effects proc, it's seriously vanilla B&S. Most people are going to stay away from this place unless something is done to make it a little easier.  You shouldn't have until just the last few seconds to clear a boss, executing everything perfectly.

I have had a similar experience.  I had all clan members.  We had a destroyer, sin, wl, bd, kfm, and me on my summoner.  We have all played together since beta days.  We know our classes and we knew the mechs.  We were all in voice chat.  It took us 3 tries to clear it.  The final time we had 11 seconds left.  It was not fun or enjoyable.  Now my group loves running hard mode dungeons. We run black tower, sk, and vt every week.  We like challenges.  But this is just not something for a event.  If it was a normal dungeon that we could run when we wanted to, I would not complain.  But this is something that people need to spam for combs for gems and other items. 

 

I was really looking forward to this event.  Trove hates me.  In the past 3 troves I have not had a single gem or obsidian come up.  Even gem powders never came up for me this last time.  I really wanted to get some obsidian gems for my alts.  But I just do not see that happening.  My clan members said 1 time was enough.  So I did f8 for another run.  Took almost 2.5 hours to clear it.  We got people who didn't know mechs.  We had people who didn't speak the same language.  We had people with 5+ min load times on screens.  People who refused to listen.  It just isn't a good dungeon to pug.

 

I have only about 2-3 hours of game time a day if I am lucky.  I personally have MS and now have to use a controller to play, since my hands don't work well on a keyboard anymore.  I have a real life job, kids, and am a care giver to several elderly family members.  I say all that to say, I can't spend 2-3 hours just trying to clear a dungeon 1 time. There is no way I can do that and do dailies and all the other fun stuff that I love about this game.  I know there are a lot of people in the same boat. 

 

This is not the kind of dungeon that should be a spammable event dungeon.  If it was an everyday thing without limited time tokens or events tied to it, it wouldn't be an issue.  In korea they complained about how hard this dungeon was.  Yet they have under 12-15ping.  Their servers do not lag.  They have voice chat.  They have everyone speaking the same language.

 

I play in NA servers.  Here we have people from all over the world, speaking all different languages.  We have people with god awful ping.  We have laggy servers. We don't have some kind of main voice chat program.  And let's face it, a lot of people don't want to learn mechs. This should not be an event dungeon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the Dungeon is spammable, and the guaranteed merchant. So for the difficulty it's fine, the boss does have a tad bit too much HP for the dps they scaled us down to. And all these I was 1k blah blah scaled down to 326 AP, gear means nothing 1.3k+ still gets scaled down to 326AP. Difficulty is base on the reward, with guaranteed merchant and it being spammable it's fine.  People just like things handed to them with all the event dungeon being facerolls.

PoH HP can do with a slight HP decrease.

 

I went with party make up, KFM, Summoner, BD, WL, FM n BM. We beat it with 1min 12sec spare on timer on 2nd attempt. Wiped first time because she enraged (because we dont remember any of the mech) and kept dying so not enough dps.

Edited by xLingerie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavTH   

Note, you can use any weapon for that dungeon, so don't bother using main wep to save durability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this