This event is bad

Foxy

Guys, you have to understand this, New Event Dungeon is about brains, not AP, NOt Gear, Not Whale Fast DPS, If you do Mechs you will cleare it. So Simple. You have to know how to move, how to use all your player Skills, Thats all, Know how to play your Character. Is Not Hard, is just you dont know how to do it cause'you used to DPS all Dungeons, this is not DPS, not Even a Hard Mode, is just 100% Mechs.

And please, stop Posting in F8 AP +1100 LLOOOLL!! doesnt matter how much AP you have. So please Look for some people With brain and Skills.

37 minutes ago, Gantz Zero said:

Guys, you have to understand this, New Event Dungeon is about brains, not AP, NOt Gear, Not Whale Fast DPS, If you do Mechs you will cleare it. So Simple. You have to know how to move, how to use all your player Skills, Thats all, Know how to play your Character. Is Not Hard, is just you dont know how to do it cause'you used to DPS all Dungeons, this is not DPS, not Even a Hard Mode, is just 100% Mechs.

And please, stop Posting in F8 AP +1100 LLOOOLL!! doesnt matter how much AP you have. So please Look for some people With brain and Skills.

some people rec 1k  in pugs to catch some good players, besides the world is free i dont know why  the leader cant ask for whatever he want, the scaled stat is something everybody know, now back whit the dung if you are fine whit it then keep enjoying it but dont come here whit that attitude like everyone is garbage, the dungeon is too punishing for a "event" one mistake and you are done for,the 2 sec lever doesnt help much neither and the masive damage you get just make it even worse.

One side note today i didnt saw anyome realmrift rec in f8 just a very few   

the dungeon is all about whale dps, or more precisely the skill it takes to "whale DPS" you think breaking the 200K is easy (pre VT gear) ? it takes knowing your class very well. The average player has more to gain by going on a BnS discord server like the raid recruitment one or BnS buddy and asking about how he/she should play their class than from any amount of gear.

also low ping. I can't believe people keep blaming it on people being brainless dps while they get to enjoy low ping... with my normal gear many people are sustaining at 170k while I can only sustain at 110k with the same attack rotation cause my ping is high and fluctuate a lot. You need to realize a lot of people don't get to enjoy a ping of 20-50

3 hours ago, Cerobel said:

"Entry level 50 or higher, Recommended for Level 50" ...uh, no. No, it is not. Impossible for a group of level 55 Hongmoon 10-12s so far in my experience. Whatever they did to simulate lower levels was done poorly.

There is a lot wrong with this dungeon, but this is not it. A level 50 character can do this just fine, all stats are normalized and most of your gear (like your soul or the Raven weapon AP bonus) won't work. My level 55 FM with 1150+ AP will do just as well as a random FM that just finished reaching level 50.

1 hour ago, Gantz Zero said:

I do not know if you played the game when the maximum level was 45 and everyone was doing this dungeon.

It was much, much, much easier than it is now and with the same mechanics. Of course, knowing the mechanics of the fights helps, but the decisive fact is the DPS. It really takes end game gear to get the boss before Enrage.

An event to remember a defining moment of the game supposedly was not meant to be. Limited to some people who can make the End Game of lvl 55.

Archived