Brazilians cry for attention and help with the new Poharan event.

Bresley

You are crazy?
(Rift in the Supply Chain) It's very difficult to complete.
You said it was to remember the old days, but in the old it was never so difficult.
Please NCSOFT vpcês should be aware that there are new players who have wanted to do the Poharan missions before, and are completely unaware of the mechanics of this dungeon.
An Event that should be entertained is becoming an event for the few.
My friends and I already had this event today more than 10 times but unfortunately without success.
Not to mention that we Brazilian players play with 200ms, those who have a good internet and still use reducers like NoPing. There are other players that the reality is a little different than they play with 300ms to 400ms.
So how can you see Blade and Soul is very successful here in Brazil for being an incredible game (I personally adore myself is the best online game in the world and credit this is not pulling the bag) having even Brazilian pages on facebook with more than 50,000 subscribers with an average of 100,000 Brazilians who enjoy the game.
Please NCSOFT fix this: Review boss lives or increase character attack power by at least 120 points.
Here is a request from a player who has been with you since the Launch in 2016.

Archived