yet another "good" surprise

nonistaicho

you guys bring us all these upgrades and all but end up messing up something eventually. even if it's a little thing, it still counts!

can i ask why Brilliant Silverfrost Fortune charm is now in the antiques exchange window? This was not part of the patch notes therefore i believe it's a mistake.

Not to mention that you can exchange for 5x soulstone crystals and 2x moonstone crystals. This charm is worth 1 legendary element!

We can buy legendary elements for 30 soulstones and 15 sacred crystals +10gold...yet that charm is only a 6th of this.

Even if I am able to find patch notes each time they are available.  Its common sense that they charms would be worth their value.  This is another huge mistake just like the last time With Radiant energy.  Added together with the change in legendary accessory upgrade costs, some of our alts sit at a certain level until they get the required mats.  And have a small pile of charms to use when upgrading those accessories.  Because an accessory is worth easily 20G (which is the price of a legendary Jewel).  Some arguably claim its more important than a jewel as it helps more in higher levels.  Now you give us 5 Soulstone crystals, and 2 moonstone crystals for this.  Who makes this stuff up?

Archived