Poharan is unkillable

Mortem Album

This event dungeon is imposible to do with normal party members. It is to long, the bosses have to much hp and you hit like awet noodle 80% of the times. Poharan the last boss has 10million hp and half of her mechanics are bugged(vent mechanic in particulary) and after 20% almost no one can kill her.

Just killed her.

But i agree, the vent mechanic is bugged. However if you got SB/BB it is possible to burst her fast enough > you can survive the mechanic with the dragonblood.

Rather than doing that, they should fix the mechanic ofc...

Just killed her also. It was pretty brutal. You really have no wiggle room for errors or you won't make the rage timer. I don't know if the vents are bugged or it was done on purpose but yeah you have to pull the lever really close to when she does the aoe.

Event dungeon is "hard" because some people don't understand mechanics, also because people leave the party and it takes a massive amount of time to recruit back;

That added to bosses having a ridiculous amount of health makes it way too time consuming, and boring.

But no Poharan is not "Unkillable" cause I killed her today ... and yes the struggle was real.

il y a 18 minutes, Gigi Hadid a dit :

Okay, maybe it's not that hard but the real poharan at that level have 1 mill of hp and this one have 10 mill, that dosen't have any sense lol

Yes maybe they changed some things like levers timing and HP, but again, this donjon is perfect, we didn't have buffs backthen, and you can't compare players level on BnS release with nowdays, we didn't even have a proper DPS rotation cuz the game was "new" . The merchants rewards are nice, i also got my beluga set 8/8 doing this donjon cuz it's too expensive to buy.

Hope they will add Blooshade harbor aswell later with same nerf etc xD

It is perfect as it is now and definetly no need to nerf it. People complain about how hard it is or takes hours to clear it , i will say just one thing stop being lazy and learn mecs. This is the main problem of community here , i clean poharan in 15-20 min almost every time and the key is knowing mecs and setting up the party.It's not like any other dg you can ask for 1 tank and rest dps , just bam bam bam and clean it.

Here you have to ask for sb - bb - grab - ice - reset - tank as should be. So stop crying and gathering people carefully

This dungeon is not that hard as so many people say it is the most bugged part of the vents is the beeping stopping if you get too close to a lever, but it is not impossible if you actually are doing the mechs like ccing pohran when she knocks the tank into the air there is a very large chance they will die if you dont cc her if you have even a slightly coordinated party and someone who can time the lever right its super easy with a sb, blue buff, and even easier if the blue buff is a sin whose doubletime does a crap ton of damage that is if you have a destroyer or bd for a pickup

Archived