Aniversary event laughable

Gerber187

just had a solid party of people who knew mechs minus 1 newer player that never did 45 cap bsc... this is rediculous. Events are supposed to be fun and noob friendly where ur not having to recruit people at 1200 ap because they might have been at 45 cap to complete and still failing. Why would they do this for a celebration of 2 years? Like thank you for playing for 2 years heres an event that everyone will hate and no noobs will have a chance to complete... good luck getting your items and giant middle finger emoji,...

Bottom line this event is a giant ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you to everyone in the game and i will not be spending 10+ hours trying to complete on all my alts like i do every other event

yup 1 comb for dungeon completion, merchant of wonders is trash, dungeon takes to long for the rewards, event turn ins are trash, 20s chi recovery now, no login rewards, daily dash trash, 5$ to make an outfit customizable not even changing anything, no fix to combat bug, the first aniversary event was great they just threw this event together in like 5 mins like oh well good enuff... put some stupid lookin outfits in f10 and they wont care

After 3 hours I got it done once. And it was enrage - 5 seconds. Poharan was gonna wipe us when we killed her. 

Party comp was: 2 FM, 2 SIN, 1 BM, 1 GUN - I just F8 LFP and landed on this party so I went along. Slashimi went smooth, Tae we got a bit hiccup but nothing serious, 3rd boss was a breeze. The only problem was Poh. Lucky for us, our BM knew how to tank so it went smooth. No soulburn, no grab, just 2 blue buffs.

Archived