Kovalis

2nd anniversary disappointments

Yolie   

So.. Guys, NCwest tested the patch.  They knew Poh was going to be insane.  They even mention on the stream that they were asking that it be nerfed, and it was a little from what was released in Korea.  My question is, does NCWest not have the tools and devs to make a slight change to the NA/EU version of the game when required?  I think this is a case and point to do that, at least.  It's not even a big change, actually.  Just allow the steam grates to last a little longer, that's it.

Complaints about the event... yup, this must be a gaming forum.  All due respect to those complaining because you have a right and Supply Chain is an issue for the broader player base, but... meh.  This isn't that unusual.  

Could be worse, much worse.  Anybody play Destiny 2?  LOL!  It's child's play over here in comparison.

Edited by Yolie

I don't need to repeat, agree 100℅ about the letdowns from POH, daily dash to premium features. Just canceled subscription. No more money for NCFail.

Nyvva   

I am seriously considering ditching this game due to the very irritating changes to premium system and the event dungeon.  I spent my Christmas vacation to get my last 4 alts to the last main quest and getting something like this really let me down.

Luina   
16 hours ago, Stacey Banks said:

We just had an event that included low level characters. The Gunner launch event was for low levels too. Just level to 55 already, you have enough time.

The tower of memory event was fun, but why stop there? Leveling up to 55 is one thing but getting the proper gear and HM levels are another. My main issue is if they're going to base the event off of Daily Challenges, there should be a friendlier selection of dungeons. Some are totally doable, but others not so much. It could just use a little tweaking.

Still considering moving to next MMORPG. This game is like a "religion" need lots lots lots of hours to play to get good gears (at least raven 9 + ultimate pet + stage 6 elemental BT acc + awakened cosmic/transcendent soul + critical 55%).

OR just bypass them with at least 500-600 USD.

That is the nature of Korean MMO.  To stay in the topic, many of us here have been playing for years and enjoying it despite the grind. However, the directions from the patches lately have been disappointing and NCWest will see many of us stopped playing and giving them money.

Edited by MissHaiko

thieve   

Dumbest event I ever seen in any game I play till now...Wuts the point they cut your skills and put in old dungeon?Also bugged one...Its not just that.The game is become routine in 2 years.Even new bosses like as copy paste mostly...And mechanics...Rocket science mechanics and mostly time getting trash rewards except few weekly "end game" raids....

Back to topic: This is also "anniversary" event.Its should be special,friendly for all and give really special something to satisfied for all "once of year".And va la...Here we go what we have now....

Edited by thieve

Lorcanne   
On 1/17/2018 at 9:18 PM, sonatine said:

I have mild opinions about the new additions, but tbh...I think I really am disappointed the current tailor-able outfits are pretty scant. I thought I was doing something wrong until I realized that nothing I owned could be tailored. Big sad face. Call me shallow, but that really was the biggest thing I was looking forward to with this patch.

They said in the 2d Anniversary stream that they plan on bringing more costumes in that are designed to be used with the tailoring system, as well as making more costumes customizable. This is a new system, so right now there aren't many costume options yet.

Edited by Lorcanne

Cherish   

Years ago when a game birthday arrived there were amazing birthday items to found from being out hunting mobs etc.  I think back to my Maple Story days when I had like 5 different years of birthday weapons in my bag.  They were fun items to have eg: one of them when it hit the target for a crit said *Happy Birthday*, they were sparkly and great talking items.  We the gamers could find as many or few of these items we wanted to invest the time to.  I remember many many hours running maps with friends on the hunt for the shinies.

An event such as the Poharan dungeon is a pretty poor excuse for a fun event, 3 visits so far to the MoW and so far absolutely nothing worth spending my money on.  An event that is supposed to be fun with the usual rng prizes is hardly fun for all.  Sure those that get lucky are smiling but some of us just have absolutely no luck with rng.  I have been a pretty serious lover of games for near 20 years but the direction they are going in is losing me.  I play to have fun and leave real world problems at the login screen so when a game becomes more like a job the fun is gone.