New Poharan dungeon

dklm

So your video said to leave feedback on this dungeon.  I joined the dungeon and when I entered I was in a group that had obviously abandoned the dungeon before and there was only three members in the group and they were already at Poharan and were recruiting again. We wiped twice before I left.  What is so hard about this dungeon is probably the fact that our AP got reduced to three hundred which led to my group being unable to kill Poharan before the enrage timer.  The only thing I see that can beat the AP nerf is if people in your party have stacked elemental damage.  So this basically limits characters who do not have these elemental damage accessories from successfully finishing the dungeon.

hate to break it to you, but your elemental damage accessories won't help you in this dungeon.... as a matter of fact none of your gear will. Maybe you didn't notice but none of your gears have any effect in this dungeon, that means no bracelet proc, no soul shield set bonus, no soul badge/mystic badges, etc... You could literally take off all your gear and so long as you had a weapon to attack with (even with 1 AP and broken) your stats would be unaffected. That's why if you bring a WL their SB cooldown will be 1min30sec always even if they have the gear for a 1min SB.

Archived