Realmrift Supply Chain is way too hard for an event

898005_1452550635

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, 898005_1452550635 said:

so you still need to run 54 times for the last piece of penta if you only want to go Hexa. Guys you really need to start questioning Time spent doing the event vs the Rewards we get from it

you can run it on alts, since stats are balanced out and just trade the pentas to one char, personally i don't find the dungeon that difficult but just not fun enough to spam it

What pisses me off about this event is the damn Lever Mechanic! Really!!! 2 secs timeframe to pull the lever and then get back onto the vent pad before she freezes everyone. You do it too early, everyone dies.... Too late, everyone dies.... What's worse is you can't even hear the bomb ticking when you need to pull the lever, the sound goes away for being too far. Like WTF??!!?!! Don't get me started on the Two Tigers you can't kill at all that bum rushes you the whole time after 30%. Give me a freaking break.... Kill yourself whoever though this was fun, stupid troll programmers

I somewhat enjoyed running Blackram Supply Chain when it first came out but this abomination with the "equalized" stats is ridiculous. As an event dungeon it is no fun. 

NCSoft needs to fix the levers and give players appropriate level 45 stats.

Did this with F8 pugs in 2 hours of many wipes and got it done after about 8 people left and kept recruiting. It was pretty fun. However I do agree that this is too hard for an event. They need to let the lever mechanic to be like it used to be instead of just 2 seconds to time it with the freeze. New players will have a very hard time here.

In short, it is too hard and too long for an event...

And here I was excited to give this dungeon a try. Guess I won't waste the effort and time as it seems to evoke the same despairing and negative feelings as the corallite event.

What's the point of putting effort into an in-game event if the majority of those it was meant to be fun for finds it annoying, tedious, enraging and downright depressing?

Certainly events are meant to inspire the players to want to play more and not feel their time was wasted. Hopefully NCSOFT West takes note for future events.

Ran it with a friend and rest of the party PUG yesterday. We had about 5 or 6 tries until we made it, were lucky we had 2 guys who knew the differences compared to old EU version. Destroyer was a big bonus, by the way.

I personally had a blast, this was really cool and it will only get easier the more players get used to it. Who expects to first time clear a new raid? :O

Had to re-recruit 3 or 4 people, so I would say the event was tuned towards the very edge of what the community can still like. Since it's an event for everyone, something should be tuned I guess.

My personally favourite idea would be to make the dungeon split into normal and hard mode, with normal made easier on damage and hard mode having double the comb rewards. That would please a lot of people I bet. ^_^

By the way thanks people for the consumable tips. using 15k buff food and instant heal potions will make me an unkillable tank! :D

I never upgraded my weapon to siren, when it was current. I was “tanking” and clearing with true profane. Cause I was too busy saving my gold for hmcoin for costume

P.S. If they aren't addressing the issues with this event dungeon with today's livestream after so much outrage in the forums, and provide solutions and fixes. I can only assume they don't give a damn about the players. And I definitely won't do the event as it is right now. cause what's the point of spending 5hours and the closest we got was 600k when everyone at their A-game. Allow me to hammer this down, this is suppose to be an EVENT dungeon, not a F-king RAID. Also take into account that many players have 150-250 and also many have 300+ ping. We all have a life, we can't spend hours on an event dungeon while there's still daily and other shits to do, with the limited amount of play time we have. 

All I know... is that I am leveling up aquired taste for the extra 4k HP and defense using mild dumpling.   but its gonna take  me a few days to get it so....  yea..

not sure what to say about the difficulty. It should have been a nostalgic event... not a frustrating one. 

I was mainly looking forward to the nostalgia of this event too. I loved the original dungeon back in the day when it was a challenge. Running it well over 100 times trying to help some female friends in my old clan get the Poh outfit and hair set, but to be honest this event is just awful. I was honestly looking forward to running this dungeon again and all the boss fights more than anything else in the new patch. I'd be able to deal with it if the steam mechanic actually worked how it use to. I've gotten close to killing her a few times, but we always either die from enrage or screwing up and pulling the lever too soon. However I fully agree with many others in that:

This is an event that should be fun and nostalgic. What made you guys think that making this raid quality difficult was a good idea??

Thank you for your time, hope these issues are fixed soon.

I may say to NCSoft don't worry about these crying bodies on forum. It's just those who wanted to get hexagonal obsidian easy way. It's just fans of easy ways. They wanted to spam the event dungeon on their 10+ alts as always without understanding anything about classes or dungeon but surprise surprise! you need to use brain in there. And this must be the 1st time they see the real BnS and how it was in the beginning. Of course they are shocked. They get used to western BnS - a casual version where you play, watch a movie and do manicure all at the same time. This group of players don't spend money on game because players who spend them already have obsidians AND at the same time they don't know classes or how to play the game and it must be the 1st dgn where they can't just rely on their gear but need to know mechanic and their classes and even classes of the rest of a group. So basically all those bodies who kill all fun in dungeons because they fail everything they touch and wipe and fail and die it's mostly these people are whining here, because the first time in a history of western version of BnS you required from your playerbase (western playerbase!) knowledge of the game and intellect and it turned out to be a lot :)) The dungeon is interesting I am not gonna farm it for any stone but just for fun sometimes with friends. And it was very fun indeed, I remembered Korean BnS in the beginning. I can only say that levers are challenge for timing but I guess they are just bugged and bosses HP is for sure much higher than in original version. 

27 minutes ago, penguinLOLO said:

with friends.

they are just bugged. 

This are the 2 problemes...

You have to find a good comp with people that know the mech... -> maybe 10-20% of the player base have enouth friends and can do that.

The other 80-90% have to PUG at least 2 or 3 person to enter this shit.

And the dungeon is way too long for the reward you get... -> noboby want to loose there time in there.

The bomb tiking issue is just horrible.

BTW, the idea of the dungeon is really good, "harcore dungeon" are cool, but this is clearly not what an event should be.

And they shouldn't put black gem as reward of this kind of event, it will drive more people to leave the game than make them to love the game even more...

So this dungeon shouldn't be an event, it ruin their 2nd anniversary, but I'm sad that it will disapear in 3 weeks because it would be a great dungeon to train on time to time.

Well.....they wanted to simulate the experience from back then, they failed.

Rising Waters Now Live - 10.02.2016

Rising Waters Patch Notes

General

Hongmoon Levels are now available. You can now continue to earn experience past level 45 and earn Hongmoon Levels up to 5 which will grant you additional skill points and stats.

Meanwhile, 11 days earlier:

yMo3UJ.jpg

In the best case, that's full Poharan Heroic Soulshield, though I never had all pieces maxed, and that's 2 weeks after the game launch, I probably don't even have profane weapon due to the need of Moonwater Transformation Stones and the high amount of Soul Stones needed to craft (21 SS per day max, unless you're lucky to get drop from Blackwyrm, I don't remember if it was killed even once at that time)

Just so everyone is tracking, poh orginal version had just under 2mil HP, the average soul shield set had 30k health, and AP was relatively similar.  this poh has 10.x mil health and as a summoner I have..wait for it...9k health.   

So This dungeon is really hard for random ppl. I did it 5 times already. Im an oldshcool player. Meanwhile I forgot everything, so atm Im a very bad player, still with a group that understands the boss it can be done. My last 2 runs were almost lost cause of poh getting berserker. So yeah, ppl need to understand what they do, ppl need to dps well, ppl need to cc her well and so on. I like this dungeon cause a lot of high lvl players just rage and quit, most middle lvl players stay and try.

The level mechanic is ridiculously obtuse and very unforgiving. and the enrage timer is ridiculous.

either nerf one or the other a bit.

I understand makign people do mechanics.  but even with mechanics right it's barely possible if all members have optimal rotation and decent ping to do it with.

suggestions.

1) move back to double cc bar

2) make vent mechanic insta wipe if failed.

3) take off 1 million health so people can beat the enrage timer if they get the mechanics.

After a few days doing this dungeon, I kind of like it. But yes, I definitely agree it is too hard for an event dungeon.

This cannot be done with a random clueless PUG since everyone must know mechs or you lose a lot of dps from people dying. It's basically a requirement to use a lot of fortune potions and other things that buff your stats a bit AND also have dragonblood to complete this as non-painfully as possible. I have to pop a mild dumpling, bruiser charm, and friendship charm every time I run this dungeon and we barely complete the boss before the enrage timer. This should definitely say something about how ridiculous the reduced stats are.

And also a few tips. For the levers, the first time it happens, it has to be pulled when Poharan says 'You can't catch me'. The next times after, I've noticed it's usually when the timer sound starts ticking. As for the tigers, you need someone to kite them. I don't recommend sleeping or cat tanking them.

Archived