Realmrift Supply Chain is way too hard for an event

898005_1452550635

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did the dungeon once, now I never want to do it again. No beating around, this "event dungeon" is absolute garbage and the very opposite of the definition of fun. Running old and recycled content is one thing, making it stupidly difficult and not enjoyable is a whole different matter. Either nerf it or increase our damage input, I can't even begin to comprehend where's the fun in dealing 10k DPS to a 10 million HP boss with an absurdly low enrage timer on top of that.

ok. after 3 hours of wipes we have done it! we finally killed poh, this is just not ok, I know people will get better but this is no event dungeon, it's a redicules challenge beyond what should be ok besides this is not what advertised, people have 10k hp which is basically being level 30 or something your dps is terrible and not reflective of level 45 players back at launch, if you're not very carefull you're dead in 2 hits and 3 if you're a melee class, the numbers don't add up and lets not get started on the 2 seconds you have to survive the wipe mechanics so no

this is not a fun event it's gonna be hard, and tough and people will hate it, good luck

(edit) I don't want a total nerf of everything, just make the vents easier to do and the health something like 20k and then it's a brilliant event

Just now, Koiv said:

Not worth the time and poharan impossible to kill before enraging. This event is a joke.

actually that is wrong specifically the enrage timer is not the hard thing that is simply just the players being silly and not bringing their a game, but it's the damage recieved and the a little too hard mechs

I signed up for a fun event, not a mind blowing, hair pulling, difficult, raid type dungeon. Ridiculous, trash, and everything in between. Spent hours and never completed. GG. Makes me want to quit honestly if your events are going to be like this. Even whales who know mech are having a hard time, can you imagine for low levels? You pretty much made an event that’s not possible for lower levels/non-whales.

19 minutes ago, Sir Bismarck said:

actually that is wrong specifically the enrage timer is not the hard thing that is simply just the players being silly and not bringing their a game, but it's the damage recieved and the a little too hard mechs

Well I tried for hours and even with everyone alive could'nt finish her before enraging.

Ok i played poharan back then at 45 but cant remember my ap hp etc.

I joined a random group on f8 and we just 1 shot all stufs. Here are some tips from my observations:

-Use defensive foods they give flat bonuses. If u ve 10k hp ur hp will be 14.5k and with acquired taste 25k etc.

-Bring grab. Destros proly givin more burst then soulburn.

-Use levers near to poharans ice and stay in steam to not get frozen OR u can use party immunitys/self immunitys etc.

-Ur badges and most of gear skills not workin so adjust. /As Fm i need to refresh my burn which normaly i do with my badge etc. Mystic badge also not workin WTF.

-Overal long boring fights when u get used to and should NOT be wipefest.

So at the end i think everyone will do this dungeon easyly when they get used to but even without wipe we finished like in 20min. But i dont think this dungeon worths to time investments at all.

-Merchant %99 of time -5 gold on box for profit other stuffs not needed to farm.

-Elemental gems? Well good luck with that u need like 500+ run for a max elemental gem. (thats 9x penta gem cost)

-Experience? 50x run for 1 million exp scroll to 5 million exp. 50x run with 20 min average : 1000minute /60 16.5 hours for just 4m more exp. U can easily farm 4m exp in 1-2 hour in basin. (didnt they said it was 20 comb thingie for scroll upgrade on stream?)

Overal its doable but whats the point?

Can people stop saying it is nothing like 45 and comparing this to the level 45 patch because the dungeon isn't supposed to be anything like how it was back then. It is a completely different mode separate from when 45 was the cap. When I played it in KR, it was also very hard to clear until you got used to it. However, I don't remember it being as difficult so maybe we did get a buffed version instead of the nerfed, not sure. A little tip is to bring along buff foods and res charms. Also the levers aren't bugged, that is just how they work for the event dungeon, you have to time it when it gets close to the freeze aoe because it only last for a few secs.

this instance is the most poorly implemented instance I have ever done in BnS.. total waste of time.. I tried on my 1222 ap warlock.. and 1120 gunner.. what a stupid *&(#)(@ instance  fix it.. because its impossible to do for 98% of the community. It it isnt fun, it isnt worth doing. It certainly is not fun

Not fun ,in 3 h could complete a single 1 run. Too much frustration ,is not fun at all .Unnecesarly hard ,please nerf it . Also party members crashing very often so we have to remake party over and over again. Levers don't work .

Even if you grab 3 destros and 1 bm to "cheese" it, as someone advised somewhere else (and since when do you need specific classes to run an event dungeon, for heaven's sake???), even if you grow eyes on your back to see which lever/fan will work for a couple of seconds while you try to keep track of Poh and cc the tiger and panther as much as you can, and you are lucky enough to beat the enrage timer, the dungeon in its present state is anything but "fun", and I am one of those that loved it in old times. Thank you, but no thank you. 

For those trolls who think that we are just cry babies. And we want everything easy and be pampered. Let's be logical. For this event you need 60 combs to make 1 square into penta. let's not get into the higher numbers. Look at how long it takes to clear that dungeon with nerfd stats. We can probably BEG some whales to carry us through IF twice with the same amount of time. So A-gaming (really? why) an event dungeon 60 times only to get 1 penta. We can probably get more penta's out of IF than this retarded event dungeon for the same out of runs or if your luck is bad the same amount time. 

BEFORE people start telling me to run IF instead, wait .... It comes down to, this event in an spit in the face for those who have been loyal to this game for 2 years.  It is Fun? No. Having Nostalgia? you made a fun dungeon that many old players really enjoyed back in the day into a Hell that no one wants. 

30 minutes ago, kasumi32768 said:

unknown.png

only for whale players can complete this dungeon

I had a HM18 in my group but the stats are all decreased to be the same for everyone. It don't matter if your whale or not.

This is probably why we take more damage cause we also have less defensive stats.

39 minutes ago, 898005_1452550635 said:

For those trolls who think that we are just cry babies. And we want everything easy and be pampered. Let's be logical. For this event you need 60 combs to make 1 square into penta. let's not get into the higher numbers. Look at how long it takes to clear that dungeon with nerfd stats. We can probably BEG some whales to carry us through IF twice with the same amount of time. So A-gaming (really? why) an event dungeon 60 times only to get 1 penta. We can probably get more penta's out of IF than this retarded event dungeon for the same out of runs or if your luck is bad the same amount time. 

BEFORE people start telling me to run IF instead, wait .... It comes down to, this event in an spit in the face for those who have been loyal to this game for 2 years.  It is Fun? No. Having Nostalgia? you made a fun dungeon that many old players really enjoyed back in the day into a Hell that no one wants. 

the daily quest chest gives you 5 combs, so it's 10 runs for a penta obsidian, not 60

Archived