Realmrift Supply Chain is way too hard for an event

898005_1452550635

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fine with a dungeon being difficult but this is just ridiculous. We had a perfect party setup (soulburn, blue buff, reset, FM for veil/ice and a summoner for healing) with 6 people who all had experience with the level 45 dungeon and we still wiped over and over again. We get a third of the amount of health we used to have, everything hits just as hard and the Poharan fight is just unforgiving. Sure, we could probably have done it if we had stayed at it longer but as it is none of this effort is worth it. I just wasted an hour of my life on something that was supposed to be fun. It being in F8 is just an insult, there is no way anyone could do this in a random group.

I will be skipping this event.

No worth doing this, it's unfairly difficult. Not even sure how this made it here. There's difference between challenging and this. And it's supposed to be event dungeon for fun, not something as hard as a raid.
Best to just skip this toxic event and focus on music boxes. 

They said is was hard but this is near impossible. I cleared it with my party on the 4th try.

You can take dragon blood but the boss can 2-3 shot u an your laying on the floor once your dragon blood is gone. Potions work as usual an can put u back at full hp. Only thing else I can think of doing is putting all your HM points in defense with using that mild dumpling (someone said b4). Your ap is so low the decrease probably won't matter much.

Like others said the lever don't work an only a few of the vents have the steam animation on them. The vents don't seem to do anything either. The tigers also look like they respawn once killed (I think, was hectic battle *sigh*).

Well at least when u die I notice u don't take durability damage on your weapon.

I used to  play the 4 man hard version of this dungeon at level 45.  I can honestly say, this is way more difficult.  Our health is extremely low compared to what it was. The bosses and the mobs have more health and hit a lot harder. 

Now keep in mind, I enjoy dungeons where people must work together and do mechs.  I don't mind hard.  But this is supposed to be a  fun event dungeon. It is overly difficult and it seems glitched.  I wanted to spam this dungeon for the combs for obsidian gem transmuting, since I had horrible trove luck and never seen one.  But after running this with a good group of people, who used to run together at level 45 hard mode...... this is crazy.  No way do I even want to f8 this. If we had this many issues with people who knew mechs and were in voice chat together.... I don't even want to try with randoms.

Bottom line:  not fun, too difficult for parties that refuse to do or know mechs. 

edit to add: if this was a normal dungeon, that we didn't have to spam to get limited time combs from.... I wouldn't complain.  But the obsidian gem transmuting is a limited time thing.  Meaning to me, this dungeon is too overly difficult and frustrating.  Spamming it will take away the fun and the joy of an event. 

Archived