"Didn't See That Coming" achievement.

Kirian776

How I can get Didn't See That Coming achievement if i haven't clan/friends in game and in crosserver nobody wants to kill Xanos in hard mod?

Just I wanna buy Deception outfit (merchant in Zaiwei).

There is someone who want the outfit too?

4 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

why don't you try f8? you create the dungeon and let people join. I recommend going for 1.1k AP, will be much easier to recover in case you mess up the mechs.

Also, you will love the mechs of hard mode!

Did you read the OP's message correctly ? He definitely tried cross server (F8) and no one joined his party.

18 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

Did you read the OP's message correctly ? He definitely tried cross server (F8) and no one joined his party.

ah i was just reading between the lines and totally missed that, sorry :)

anyway reason for that is cause it's really difficult and nobody bothers to check the mechs before joining ;) so people who did bother, dont care anymore i guess

tbh HM NS actually isn't that hard. However, to pug it people are going to want a relatively high AP req along with good gear. Idk what kinda of gear you have, but if you have at least full BT gear with raven 6 you shouldn't have too many issues. Just make sure to try to do it on a day that NS is the daily during the evening est/pst. You could also try to make a party through faction chat advertising the achievement run and try to find 5 others like yourself that want it, but you also run the risk of having a completely trap party that doesn't know mechs. Also do make sure you look up the mechs and watch a video cause it's nothing like NM.

Archived