Cat outfit/adornment customization

Kozuki

As a Summoner, nothing better for me than having a matching cat outfit with my customized outfit when the tailor shop is out :3

And yeah, I know it will cost you money. But hey, being a Summoner means you already spend more than other classes for your kitty. Spend a little more won't kill :P

I thought about this a few weeks ago and asked Jonathan if we were going to be able to customize cat costumes and he said "It would be cool for sure but only one of the ten classes can utilize this feature so for now we're focusing on costumes that everyone can wear" so I don't think they're gonna add that in game, if they do it won't be anytime soon :(

4 hours ago, Tyliast said:

I thought about this a few weeks ago and asked Jonathan if we were going to be able to customize cat costumes and he said "It would be cool for sure but only one of the ten classes can utilize this feature so for now we're focusing on costumes that everyone can wear" so I don't think they're gonna add that in game, if they do it won't be anytime soon :(

But NCSoft never forgets to add kitty outfits in regular basis, and only Summoner can benefits on this. So yeah, there are still hopes.

40 minutes ago, Kozuki said:

But NCSoft never forgets to add kitty outfits in regular basis, and only Summoner can benefits on this. So yeah, there are still hopes.

Ya but they also said in the stream that making costumes customizable is a literal pain in the butt for the devs, thats why not all costumes will have this option available, its only a few selected ones.

Archived