Error 207 -server under maintenance

WhoAmISc

Hello everyone, 

since yesterday i find myself unable to connect to bns EU , failing with an error 207 "server under maintenance" message after the one time code thingy

clearly my internet works as i am ...well here right now ,this seems to be an issue with my connection to the eu server for BNS , as when i tried to change region to US it works every time

i connect from germany, not even 250 km from where the server is supposed to be located 

any help on the matter would be appreciated, this is causing me grief, as i will now not have enough mushrooms to get my final pet pod due to missing 1 day of the dungeon

p.s. i have already searched the forums, and all topics related to this issue and error number only seem to have the complainer post and absolutely no replies which...is silly , seems it's been happening sporadically during the entire of 2016/17 

i am curios weather there are any other players experiencing this issue 

i've been struggling with this since yesterday 

support is slow to answer, and in the meantime i finished pretty much every bloody "fix" i found in all these forums

now, i am in game atm , somehow worked after i uninstalled the NC game launcher ( the nc launcher, not bns game installation!!) and reinstalled a fresh copy of it

however my game is VERY weird , i cannot chat in any channel , least i got in 

to no avail tho, because i missed 8 frozen mushrooms yesterday , i can no longer get 60 for another pet pot, i'll be 8 short /fury

NEVERMIND , while even replying to this post , saying i got in the game closed by itself without warning , and now i'm back to square 1 

it really feels like someone at Frankfurt is playing with me , randomly terminating my connection and ip banning for chuckles 

meanwhile, it's been many hours since the last support ticket reply, to a connection issue , i thought these get priority no? 

here is the glorious reply after 12 hours wait time for my ticket reply

ticket was open 2 days ago , receiving 1 reply as " we don't believe you have an issue anymore, try connecting again" 

this is the 3rd reply  just 10 minutes ago 

" Today at 18:33

Hello,

Thanks for the update.

Previously, the Blade and Soul servers were offline for scheduled maintenance. Kindly try logging in again and if the issue still persists, please attached an updated WinMTR file again since the one you have submitted is incomplete.

We look forward hearing back from you.

Regards,

EDITED
NCSOFT Support Team

i'm at a loss for words

day 3 , log entry 2075534

will someone ever help me?! 

will anyone ?

will someone compensate me for the lost premium time ?

what is this error 207 ?

the ticket reply simply assumed "hey, maintenance was today you dumbass....of course you couln't login" 

completely ignoring when the ticket was open, what the error is about and what should be done

that gm just said "❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ my head hurts, let this dumbass wait another day ,someone else deal with it i say PASS" 

hello? 

do you employ giraffes as TECH support? 

this is unacceptable, 3 days , 2 computers , 2 accounts , error 2 bloody oh 7 

ya'll on these forums cry and complain how this and that event is crap and dungeon is too hard coz reasons , i can't even see it...

HELLO?!?

one of the first things i learned in tech support was "NEVER assume the problem solved itself" 

as in , never reply to a ticket with "try again i think maybe it should work even though we haven't did 1 single step to try and troubleshoot this for you" 

even before learning that, in day 1 of the tech support training course , there was something even more mysterious and profound :

" READ ....THE.....BLEEEEEEEEPING TICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET" 

Archived