Gold from daily Quests

Lyn Jinsoyun

Hello,

I'm a casual player like every body else, mostly a free to play player who can't afford premium membership or trove. The only thing who was keeping me ongoing in BnS was thr purple dungeons. Before we get SM(starstone mines) and HH(Hollows Heart) we could gather from doing all purple dungeon quests around 75-80g whitch was awesome, at least those kinda gold we were receiving was keeping us the players who where poor ongoing in game and catch up other players in gear. After this new 2 purple dungeon show up the gold were reduced a lot from other purple ones and they are worthless even doing them now. The gold we can make now its about at 50g from daily quests who its kinda sad for me at least, i would be need a lot of months to catch up my friends and its like more unplayable and unlikeable game to play. My only request and one its to make the gold from daily quests as before so you can make the game again enjoyable ^^ . Thanks for the time you spend by reading my request.

14 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

My request too. because there are no real reason why the dungeon gold need to be nerfed. They're old contents ? true.. but what's wrong with 3G rewards for Necropolis and Sogun ? Plus they're still as long as when they were first released.

Long only if your party is below 800AP.,With ~1000AP group bosses die in seconds. Only thing what takes time is actually running through dungeon. Gold nerf is annoying but...upgrade paths got cheaper. Especially with void fragments. Its not that hard to get them from daily dash.Cheaper paths= less gold to spend. You'll be fine.

1 minute ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

Long only if your party is below 800AP.,With ~1000AP group bosses die in seconds. Only thing what takes time is actually running through dungeon. Gold nerf is annoying but...upgrade paths got cheaper. Especially with void fragments. Its not that hard to get them from daily dash.Cheaper paths= less gold to spend. You'll be fine.

Well i bother about the running part, not killing the bosses. You surely know how long it is to do Sogun's lament or guarding post in necropolis, which is longer than the time needed to kill the boss.  3G per run is good, why nerf them.

and naturally people not only spending their gold for upgrades.  they may need to craft, bid for items, sells for HMCoins Or even sells them in real life so they can make their end's meet.  and these people may not up to the task to clear stuff beyond Naryu sanctum at most.  And let's not forget HM skill esp Volume 4 which.. if they don't do pvp then they have to farm gold.

20 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

Well i bother about the running part, not killing the bosses. You surely know how long it is to do Sogun's lament or guarding post in necropolis, which is longer than the time needed to kill the boss.  3G per run is good, why nerf them.

and naturally people not only spending their gold for upgrades.  they may need to craft, bid for items, sells for HMCoins Or even sells them in real life so they can make their end's meet.  and these people may not up to the task to clear stuff beyond Naryu sanctum at most.  And let's not forget HM skill esp Volume 4 which.. if they don't do pvp then they have to farm gold.

Or just buy pack from store. 1200 coins if I'm correct. 15€\$. It gives lots of stuff for hongmoon skills. Bid for items? Well...you get gold if someone else wins.

I think I know why they nerfed it. Many of those dungeons can be soloed. Lair, Yeti, HM are not hard to solo. I'm pretty sure masts,gloomdross can be soloed at like 1000AP. Nexus might require more but its possible to solo. Just have KD,stun and daze ready and you're fine. Only one which can be annoying is Iruga in soguns. 3x KD or 3x stun might be too much for one character. That's why reduced amount of gold: its because you can do it alone and get all loot. Reduced gold seems wrong,but get elysean orb and you'll be fine.

Archived