Remove Moonstones from 6v6

ARC-1276

Move the moonstones somewhere else. Place them in dungeons, in Raids. Give us an RNG box at the end of every 6v6 with a chance to get the Beluga Soul Shields. Make it so you get more gear for 6v6 BY PLAYING 6V6! Not by farming and getting 500 points out of 60,000 we need to get just one of these Soul Shields (maybe more). I'm honestly infuriated by not only the horribly unbalanced nature of this mode, but also the underwhelming rewards you get from it. I'm not going to spend over an hour of my life in ELO Hell and get nothing out of it! I'm not going to pour thousands of dollars for an Aransu weapon so I can just cheese my way through, or for my Sky accessories to become a walking tank.

GIVE US INCENTIVE TO CONTINUE PLAYING! LET US GET STRONGER FOR 6V6 AND KEEP THE PVE STUFF OUTSIDE OF IT!

Would be good.I'm a mid geared player ,playing daily -around 1120 AP now ,with some pvp gear-but im getting one shot by whales in pvp without no actual fun to do so.I'm forced to play 6V6 but i dislike it .So in order to gear and continue playing i was always hitting this kind of stuff-better make some place for players that aren't pvp-ing so much.I love raiding and pve,i'm a peaceful person and i don't like to go against no one to develop further on .Please remove those rewards strictly from pvp -by gearing i mean crafting stuff -so yes i need unbound mats that come from 6V6,because the game says ''trully free to play''.I'm still paying premium from day 1,i do some shopping from market but is exactly how much i want to spend in the game.Give us posibility to gear up and play without needing to swipe or be locked behind pvp .Thanks!

I like to play PVP on 6vs6, well ok i liked it back when highest weapon was legendary stage 6. There where real battle and even with midgear you could survive with some skill.

Nowadays Battleground is a playground for Casher and Whales farming low to midgear player to easy get moonstones.

Regardless of that, i fully aggree. Monestones should be farmable in PVE not on the Battlefield that is just a playground for whales. Stil wonder why i met so many with pvp/VT gear and even aransu weapon on bronce and silver rank. Sadly most of them are afk, when they are in my team. Well deranking to kill low/midgear players to farm moonstones seems to be usual today. 

• 3 weeks later...

As a 6v6 player without access to Raven / Aransu raids, moonstones are one of my main sources of income. Just like with soulstones before, they are meant to provide a fair income to geared-mode PvP players that do not want to be forced to PvE all the time. My suggestion for you people is to just do the PvE you people like and buy the moonstones on the marketplace from people like me, who do not enjoy PvE grinding at all. Then everyone should be happy.

I mean I do not mind having to buy all these PTS and sacred oils from marketplace for the gold I make from moonstones, so why should the PvE heroes not pay some gold to the 6v6ers? ^.^'

Uh if your needing moonstones to upgrade your gear, then yes 6v6 is a waste of time. The best place to farm moonstones is at Naksun. Floor 15 of Mushins Tower. He always drops a moonstone and you have a chance at a 10 moonstone bundle which I find to drop on average 1 per 10 to 15 runs. If you don't mind grinding out Naksun for multiple hours on end, then you will end up with hundreds of moonstones. 

6 hours ago, Kayaran said:

Uh if your needing moonstones to upgrade your gear, then yes 6v6 is a waste of time. The best place to farm moonstones is at Naksun. Floor 15 of Mushins Tower. He always drops a moonstone and you have a chance at a 10 moonstone bundle which I find to drop on average 1 per 10 to 15 runs. If you don't mind grinding out Naksun for multiple hours on end, then you will end up with hundreds of moonstones. 

You are referring moonstone crystal, not moonstone. These are two different items.

On 1/14/2018 at 11:03 PM, ARC-1276 said:

Move the moonstones somewhere else. Place them in dungeons, in Raids. Give us an RNG box at the end of every 6v6 with a chance to get the Beluga Soul Shields. Make it so you get more gear for 6v6 BY PLAYING 6V6! Not by farming and getting 500 points out of 60,000 we need to get just one of these Soul Shields (maybe more). I'm honestly infuriated by not only the horribly unbalanced nature of this mode, but also the underwhelming rewards you get from it. I'm not going to spend over an hour of my life in ELO Hell and get nothing out of it! I'm not going to pour thousands of dollars for an Aransu weapon so I can just cheese my way through, or for my Sky accessories to become a walking tank.

GIVE US INCENTIVE TO CONTINUE PLAYING! LET US GET STRONGER FOR 6V6 AND KEEP THE PVE STUFF OUTSIDE OF IT!

To upgrade gears, you only need moonstone crystals. They drop everywhere in the game, mostly from the pouches and chest from PVE dungeons. Moonstone is only for crafting and transmuting. For crafting, what do you need to use moonstone to craft? For transmuting, what do you need to use moonstone to transmute?

I would like to add to this thread. I did not finish reading everyones posts here.

What about haveing to earn your pvp gear and mats to upgrade only by acually doing pvp only.

That means not selling pvp items so someone with money can just pay for it.

Make pvp gear totaly over powering to pve gear. I mean like a pvp geared ascendant 6 eating up

a guy that comes to battle in his whale aransu 10 vt gear like a dog would eat steak .

I see this happen alot where whales are in 6s with there full pve gear wtih maybe a 5set ivory set

for min crit def eat up players that are geared for pvp . Most of the time the damage ignors what ever

amount of def you have. makes me sick .  I dont mind at all having to earn my pvp gear, but it would

be nice to make ivory ss and future ss a bit cheaper since its only the minimum youll need in battle.

If the pvp weps were OP over pve gear, i wouldnt even mind having to work more just to upgrade it.

To be honest, we should (when FULL pvp geared) be able to just walk around in open world not having

to worry about some pve whale being able to gank you in 2 seconds becuz you werent ready .

My 50 cents ^.^

Fuk the haters...Fight me....

On 31/1/2018 at 10:59 PM, RavTH said:

6v6 is where you afk if you have no whales on team.

Maybe a penalty for sitting still, or not taking or dealing dmg ....

And I hate when you guys give up........so what no whales on your team, so what you know your going to lose....

If you give up , your a loser .....

On 1/31/2018 at 6:15 AM, Kayaran said:

How is doing 6s a waste of time to get moonstones for upgrades ? 1 sparkling chest drops 5 garrenteed witha chance to crit or get a bundle.

There only 1000 blood points each and you can make that in just 2 runs of bgs.....

Then you have the option to sell them, or convert for upgrades.....

I farm Nak too when i dont wanna tarnish my ranking for the week....Takes 2 mins or less for each run....thats 1 moonstone crystal with a chance at 2 crystals

Its not bad either but dont say the guy is wasting his time cuz hes not....hes a fighter and earns a better moonstone ....

I might agree that rewards could be more pvp-focused, but on the other hand, Sky accessories comes from pve content (and requires as much as dungeon runs as you may need to gear up with BG points) and I never heard pvpers complaining about it.

Sure, it can be frustrating when you are on a loose strike in low to zero chance to win matches, but as usual, this become and excuse to blame the whales farming more moonstones, more gold,etc.... Well, lately I've been watching few streams around and those whales you hate so much are so whaley that they don't even care about moonstones...actually, they reach the 90k points cap and keep going. And do not forget that at some point with the rank system it's likely that it's gonna be a match of whale vs whale. If you expect to join the gold ranks within no time and for free, well...

Btw, I'm a mid-gear pve player ~1130ap wtih basic 5set WW pvp soulshield.

On 06/02/2018 at 1:47 PM, Laseen said:

I might agree that rewards could be more pvp-focused, but on the other hand, Sky accessories comes from pve content (and requires as much as dungeon runs as you may need to gear up with BG points) and I never heard pvpers complaining about it.

Sure, it can be frustrating when you are on a loose strike in low to zero chance to win matches, but as usual, this become and excuse to blame the whales farming more moonstones, more gold,etc.... Well, lately I've been watching few streams around and those whales you hate so much are so whaley that they don't even care about moonstones...actually, they reach the 90k points cap and keep going. And do not forget that at some point with the rank system it's likely that it's gonna be a match of whale vs whale. If you expect to join the gold ranks within no time and for free, well...

Btw, I'm a mid-gear pve player ~1130ap wtih basic 5set WW pvp soulshield.

+1 sky accessories should be for bp atleat the hellions since it's pvp it makes sense!

PvP ? 6v6 seems to me more pve , when whales one shoot everything , you don't kill mob but player , just another way of farming. (I'm the one who got oneshooted) I come to think that's all in this game is made to us , use the cashshop , that's how it's. Atleast desable badge in 6v6 it's so retarded..

And yeah you do pvp for pvp or ranking not farming moonstone another stupid thing

Archived