F3, The Showroom

Fu7

So... I used to mainly play Blade Dancer and I play this game since Beta.... I have 280+ Outfits in my Blade Dancer and maybe about 200 of them are bought from the hongmoon store ... more in my other character....... Now I am a gunner... I don't know how can I afford to transfer every single one of my costume to my Gunner because....... IT IS GONNA COST MORE THAN $200 TO DO SO! $200!!!!! QAQ....... Can there be a F3 that you can share with all your character in the same account? I mean ... at least for Premium Membership????? Don't you all think it is a good idea :3 never use Outfits Delivery Stamps again~

I think this is the worst idea. And I think people need to stop acting like Outfit Stamps are expensive. If anything, try asking support to transfer them. If you bought 200 outfits, they'll probably consider you whale enough to actually do it.

Bud, if you can buy 200 costumes from the hongmoon store, that means that you probably even bought the ugly ones they been giving out, then you can afford to buy some outfit stamps to mail em over. It isn't like you're going to be putting on 200 costumes in one day anyway so just mail em when you're ready to wear them, problem solved.

Oh WOW, all these negative reaction.......

First, it is not expensive when you just need to transfer a few, which I did transfer all the one I like, but when you have a lot, it is expensive, and of course I asked the GM to transfer them for me, but of course they said no.

Second, I have 200+ costume does not mean I am STUPID to spend $200 just to do the transfer LOL, will you???? I probably will do what ClassicMan said, transfer more over time.

I spend 2 years collecting and doing events and stuff, if i don't transfer them it is just gonna die in my blade dancer LOL my point is if we can get a shared F3 it will be great for ppl like me that just love outfits.

I dislike it because after 2 years, F3 is finally becoming f2p, and here you are wanting to give it a twist for premium again.

I dislike it because the way you're describing it, you make it sound like you're cheap, and want transferring cost nothing, rather than actually wanting this feature.

I dislike it because I yet have to hear a proper idea to compensate people with multiple of 1 outfit. And if you are so passionate about outfits, you should know that non-outfit compensation won't do.

Archived