Customizing outfits

Yagumi

yeah but im curious the things we need to do it we buy in the hm store i wonder how expensive they will be O.O i dont recall them saying anything about that in the stream just that we could acquire them in the hm store. With my luck it will be 500 ncoin for one. 

30 minutes ago, LoliDolly said:

yeah but im curious the things we need to do it we buy in the hm store i wonder how expensive they will be O.O i dont recall them saying anything about that in the stream just that we could acquire them in the hm store. With my luck it will be 500 ncoin for one. 

well there stream had technical difficulties and the only thing we need is the Chromatic Thread + gold and they did post what we need  on the page of blade and soul exept of how much the thread will be here http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/customize-select-cosmetics-in-the-tailor-shop/

but i highly doubt its gonna be 500 ncoins for one i think it will be around the same price as the trove keys or a bit less if i had to take a guess at it

31 minutes ago, LoliDolly said:

I doubt it'll be 500 for one. It costs 10 to be able to customize and additional threads for each edit you make. My guess is maybe around the price of the Outfit delivery stamps, or a bit more. Most likely under the 100 range. Definitely not 500 though. That'd be $50+ to just edit an outfit. 

hate to say this but technomancer isnt a costumizable outfit yet... and as for the chromatic thread on hmstore i would say it will cost 50 or less since when they showed us the outfits that can be bought with it they cost 30 threads which makes the average outfit cost of 1.5k nc/hmcoin

2 minutes ago, Ygnizem said:

hate to say this but technomancer isnt a costumizable outfit yet... and as for the chromatic thread on hmstore i would say it will cost 50 or less since when they showed us the outfits that can be bought with it they cost 30 threads which makes the average outfit cost of 1.5k nc/hmcoin

I CAN DREAM DONT RUIN IT FOR ME DAMN IT DX<

but yeah i would say it will be either around the same piece as a costume stamp or a trove key

Archived