Tito Snow

Premium

What happens for player who have almost 10? 
Like mine.To make 10 you need 250$ that is 2 years of premium I don't find it fare. [removed irrelevant link]

Onbekend   

How is it unfair? They're giving you time to become rank 10 if you're close to rank 10. They won't make a 9,5 tier.

one, I cant see the link and two, well it is what it is. Some people will be able to make the next tier up.

I am the same way as you but being on disability i cant spend that much money in a few days before the changes take place so i have to accept that i am tier 9 and getting 30 free day of premium but eh that means my premium money next month goes towards ncoin .

It took 2 years to get to tier 9 and i wasn't always premium during that time and some of it was through hm coin spending rather than ncoin so technically without the venture tokens and hm coin spending i might only be tier five or something so im accepting what i am being given and moving on. Probably will keep premium i dont know yet. I have a couple months to think about it and its new worth.

I guess technically for me cause of my limit to cash it might be worth more to me now since while some dont believe its a whole lot of free hm coin for me its coin i wouldnt otherwise be able to afford always. I do agree though the changes are hurting a lot of veteran players but i doubt that will make a difference and the positive side of things really need to be looked at.

i constantly hear the argument, hurts/negatively affects/screws over, veterans. when was it okay for a company to screw it's biggest investors/customers? some people on this forum feel it's absolutely fine to do just that. i guess, being jealous of big spenders, turned people blind to the fact, this hurts everyone. here's some simple logic for you, if the rich becomes poor, who keeps the lights on? answer? the government. think on that for a while before defending ncsoft.

thing is this is free and in all honesty it's really awesome and i am extremely grateful! I was expecting like max 7 days for tier 10 so this has completely exceeded my expectations! Finally i can say GOOD JOB NCSOFT!

If you need 250$ for next tier, this tells me you are not that close to it, are you? :)

so then, instead of paying now 250$ for an extra 30 days of premium, how about you just enjoy your gift and pay only 10$ next month.

13 hours ago, Enemy Silence said:

i constantly hear the argument, hurts/negatively affects/screws over, veterans. when was it okay for a company to screw it's biggest investors/customers? some people on this forum feel it's absolutely fine to do just that. i guess, being jealous of big spenders, turned people blind to the fact, this hurts everyone. here's some simple logic for you, if the rich becomes poor, who keeps the lights on? answer? the government. think on that for a while before defending ncsoft.

Failed logic. You spent your money. You got items you bought. You got premium service by paying those money. And you demand more just because they removed premium levels? You should be grateful,that they decided to give you anything. 1month for stage 9 and two months for stage 10 looks cool. They give you free premium when it wasn't necessary.

2 hours ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

Failed logic. You spent your money. You got items you bought. You got premium service by paying those money. And you demand more just because they removed premium levels? You should be grateful,that they decided to give you anything. 1month for stage 9 and two months for stage 10 looks cool. They give you free premium when it wasn't necessary.

Never will i fail at logic. That's like a 3 year old attempting to tell me what life is all about. You're the metaphorical 3 year old if you think my logic wasn't on point here. Since you need comprehension improvements, i'll explain it to you. If people either don't, can't or won't support a service based on those people believing the service is under valued, who do you feel the costs of maintenance  will fall to? The business won't tuck tail, roll over and die, they'll attempt ways to recoup losses. 

Every business consists of number crunchers and charters. Asian business ethics are much more loose and anti consumer then western business ethics so the tactics used to gain the most profit for the least value is favorable. This is why almost everything is expensive as hell regardless of it's value when you buy anything from that portion of the world. So they won't give us value unless they feel the cost will outweigh the gain, which means: do or die.

So to spell it out for your simple mind to understand, if people like me choose to no longer support the game, fanboys/girls and f2players will eventually fold themselves under the tyranny of greed. Most people aren't financially educated and have no real concept of a dollar's value. That's why you feel satisfied with anything you get because you have no clue or you're mislead to believe your dollar means very little. You let "social media" lie to you about how the american dollar is worthless or losing value when you really have no concept of what that even means.

These companies know full well the majority of antisocial and self isolated gamers are typically impulsive and insecure. This is why microtransactions are used in almost every game now because there is a huge lack of discipline when it comes to how easy it is to pull a dollar from a gamer. Do some research into psychology if you feel i'm talking out my ass here. The end result is ALWAYS THE SAME. The small minority (people who blindly defend) will be left with a crappy product that ultimately dies and ends up a huge waste of everyone's time EXCEPT the people making all the money. 

If you feel, that turning your butt cheek to people when they're arguing why they don't feel they should spend money, is a good response then YOU my friend are suffering from failed logic. Now mark my words and let's see who's right during the test of time.

Edited by Enemy Silence

6 hours ago, Enemy Silence said:

Never will i fail at logic. If people either don't, can't or won't support a service based on those people believing the service is under valued, who do you feel the costs of maintenance  will fall to?

i just need to quoth this.

When did exactly the service became undervalued? 

So let's say some1 has been playinf for 2 years, always got premium (3 months from F10) and is now lvl 10.

From the premium alone that someone would be rank 7 with 223 920 P.points, he would be 976 080 P.points from rank 10. Those remaining 97 608 ncoins had to be spent on goods wich nothing had to do with premium membership all this hate is about. Its 4x the amount spent on premium menbership, wich was used on goods (repeating myself) that you took imediat benefit .

I started playing this game 1 week before warlock patch and took a huge hiatus after sogun's lament, till past November. Almost always had premium and actually this was the first game i didn't buy most costumes from the cash shop (the game does that already freely providing player with cool costumes) i am rank 8. i'm 24 844 points from 9, and i wont buy the remaining points becouse they arent worth 10 days.

But I bought the premium becouse i needed the wardrobe, and back then, same as few weeks before everyone complained about wardrobe not beeing free, me included, we've been given that . Always looked forward to get remote wharehouse, and now i just wait 2 days to get that, and i admit i would be kinda pissed if i had spent the remaining points before the news, but im geting that.

we loose wardrobe what we get? a few HMcoins, wich can be acumulated and spent on other goodies, it's particularly nice to people like @LoliDolly who, can't spend much oustide premium, now they can save for stuff on F10, while getting all they always had, and more for those who ddidnt had the lvls.

The service was undervalued BEFORE this change, premium players lost wardrobe privelege and get somthing wich can actually afect the game (in 1 month you save for premium stone from daily deal, like today).

I'll repeat myself again, the majority of premium players who have high premium lvl got most from other microtransction, wich had nothing to do with the premium service.

At my eyes you are the 3 year old one

and i dont give a shit if anyone finds my engrish repulsing

Edited by ArcanumZodiak

RAID   
On 15/01/2018 at 12:15 AM, Onbekend said:

How is it unfair? They're giving you time to become rank 10 if you're close to rank 10. They won't make a 9,5 tier.

1 week, a way to motivate players to pay for micro-transactions.

RAID   
6 minutes ago, ArcanumZodiak said:

considering they had years it is

How could you possibly know within this year that Premium will be re-worked? They waited until 1 week before to tell us what exactly will be changed.

Edited by RAID

Premium rank was not a bonus for spending money, it was part of the system. 

I’ve got nothing against giving the Showroom to f2p; but the premium side of it seems a whole lot more undervalued. 

From what I’ve read about this topic as a whole, seems a lot of premium players will be canceling their subscriptions. All we can do now is to wait and see if NCSoft will change anything because of that. 

Just my 2 cents on the topic. 

And please stop flaming other people for their opinions. Let discussion be about the main topic here. 

Edited by Animaester

you couldn't, but what amount of money is worth for a couple of the days premium? i'm almost rank9, but stil i would have to pay moe than what 10 days premium are worth

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:54 PM, Enemy Silence said:

Never will i fail at logic. That's like a 3 year old attempting to tell me what life is all about. You're the metaphorical 3 year old if you think my logic wasn't on point here. Since you need comprehension improvements, i'll explain it to you. If people either don't, can't or won't support a service based on those people believing the service is under valued, who do you feel the costs of maintenance  will fall to? The business won't tuck tail, roll over and die, they'll attempt ways to recoup losses. 

Every business consists of number crunchers and charters. Asian business ethics are much more loose and anti consumer then western business ethics so the tactics used to gain the most profit for the least value is favorable. This is why almost everything is expensive as hell regardless of it's value when you buy anything from that portion of the world. So they won't give us value unless they feel the cost will outweigh the gain, which means: do or die.

So to spell it out for your simple mind to understand, if people like me choose to no longer support the game, fanboys/girls and f2players will eventually fold themselves under the tyranny of greed. Most people aren't financially educated and have no real concept of a dollar's value. That's why you feel satisfied with anything you get because you have no clue or you're mislead to believe your dollar means very little. You let "social media" lie to you about how the american dollar is worthless or losing value when you really have no concept of what that even means.

These companies know full well the majority of antisocial and self isolated gamers are typically impulsive and insecure. This is why microtransactions are used in almost every game now because there is a huge lack of discipline when it comes to how easy it is to pull a dollar from a gamer. Do some research into psychology if you feel i'm talking out my ass here. The end result is ALWAYS THE SAME. The small minority (people who blindly defend) will be left with a crappy product that ultimately dies and ends up a huge waste of everyone's time EXCEPT the people making all the money. 

If you feel, that turning your butt cheek to people when they're arguing why they don't feel they should spend money, is a good response then YOU my friend are suffering from failed logic. Now mark my words and let's see who's right during the test of time.

You don't deserve anything for reaching stage 10 or whatever. They decided to give compensation when its not needed.  You already payed money and got service or items you payed for. It doesn't matter value. overpriced or not. You payed for it. Its your fault if you payed too much money. No one forced you to pay.  You could successfully play as free to play player without spending real money. Yes, it would take much more effort to reach to reach same subscriber. you think subscription gives you nothing? then what about all gold you saved just because you pay. what about you saving whole group from wipe just because you had 15 seconds chi recovery instead 20 (for some reason they decided that its fun to make chi recovery 20 seconds for after this patch), what about extra peaches from celestial basin, increased amount of hongmoon coins from venture tokens, incraesd  exp and discounts for weapon appearance change. Free premium days is more than enough to compensate showroom being exclusive to premium players.  Premium points are literally nothing...they just show how much money you spent on game. only thing what matters is benefits  of each rank. Now everyone have same benefits as rank 10 minus reduced chi recovery. So if you're stage 9 and below you even benefit from new system. Also don't forget that premium benefits includes premium tab in dragon express, ability to sell items using dragon express and remote storage and now it even gives up to 450 hongmoon coins for free. Only thing you lost by losing premium level is reduced chi recovery.