new lvl hacker and fraud

Whisperrr

Greetings everyone.

I will say right away, maybe you will not believe me, but still I want to tell this story and ask for a help.

[removed]

I'm very sorry for bad english, this is not my native language and for mistakes in the text. im trying my best.

In December 2017, my account was stolen by a hacker, but in those days I almost did not play , so I did not immediately notice it.
On December 22nd, I asked the support to help me return the account, what they successfully did.
My account was looted, none of the things that can be trade left on it, all the HMcoins(6k+) were spent.

But that's what surprised me even more, the hacker bought about 8k + Ncoins on this account, but they were not on the account. (I saw it in the history of purchases)
And now the most interesting
A week later (December 30) I was banned. When i asked appeal@ncsoft.com "why?" they told me that I am a fraud and payment abuser. And from that moment they ignore all my letters(mails) to them and do not answer me.

They think that I was not hacked, and that this is all my cunning mojinatsii. But the fact is that I did not do anything! I do not even know how it's done! I play this game for two years and in life would not risk my account, but they do not care, they just ignore my letters and do not want to believe me.

As I understand , the hacker stole my acc, send himself all the things that could be transferred, then bought Ncoins on my acc, and bought things in the shop and sent them as a gift to himself. Then he just somehow restored(refounded?) all the money that he spent (I honestly do not even know how it's properly called, so I'm sorry.)

The result.
My acc is banned, I can not do anything, I have already written more than 26 letters, but they simply ignore me.

Does someone know how to explain to support that im not fraud? Just spamin to "appeal@ncsoft.com" does not help. They ignore me.

And when I tried to write and ask for help from "support@bladeandsoul.com" they simply merge my requests with the old ones.

It sounds like they (hacker) possibly did a chargeback and that made you get banned. 

I'm not if we can help in all honesty. If the staff detect fraud, they instantly will just ban you and not listen at all. 

Spamming support won't help. Especially because when you send more than one email at a time, your email gets pushed back and you have to wait longer for a reply. 

I'm sorry you have to deal with something like that. If they ever reply to your email, try talking to them really calmly and explain everything. Even though you're frustrated and upset, just try to stay cool and collected. Sometimes a change of tone helps. 

I hope it works out for you. 

On 14.01.2018 at 8:17 PM, xInikox said:

It sounds like they (hacker) possibly did a chargeback and that made you get banned. 

I'm not if we can help in all honesty. If the staff detect fraud, they instantly will just ban you and not listen at all. 

Spamming support won't help. Especially because when you send more than one email at a time, your email gets pushed back and you have to wait longer for a reply. 

I'm sorry you have to deal with something like that. If they ever reply to your email, try talking to them really calmly and explain everything. Even though you're frustrated and upset, just try to stay cool and collected. Sometimes a change of tone helps. 

I hope it works out for you. 

Thanks for advice, but they just keep ignore me T.T

2016? you can just make a new account. if that is just a typo i'd say why would you want to play this game? If this kind of things happen so easily and support doesn't well, support you why do you care so much. After reading your story i made myself the same question what would be the point of that?

Something not adding up. It wouldn't make sense for a hacker to gift theirself things from your account because doing a chargeback will result in a ban for both the person who gifted and the person that received the gifts. Also you can only gift people who are on your friendslist so NC should have records of who added you or vice versa when that happened and who the gifts were sent to. The thing is, is that if you were abusing the chargeback then NC would be able to see that based on the ip address so hopefully you weren't. I think the only way they will give you your account back is if you send them back the amount of money that was chargebacked but that wouldn't be worth it imo. Especially since that happened in 2016.

13 hours ago, Sagito said:

2016? you can just make a new account. if that is just a typo i'd say why would you want to play this game? If this kind of things happen so easily and support doesn't well, support you why do you care so much. After reading your story i made myself the same question what would be the point of that?

Sorry it was 2017. My bad.

12 hours ago, ClassicMan said:

Something not adding up. It wouldn't make sense for a hacker to gift theirself things from your account because doing a chargeback will result in a ban for both the person who gifted and the person that received the gifts. Also you can only gift people who are on your friendslist so NC should have records of who added you or vice versa when that happened and who the gifts were sent to. The thing is, is that if you were abusing the chargeback then NC would be able to see that based on the ip address so hopefully you weren't. I think the only way they will give you your account back is if you send them back the amount of money that was chargebacked but that wouldn't be worth it imo. Especially since that happened in 2016.

Yea. i know that, but when Ncwest said "you are payment abuser" they started ignore me, and dont wont to listen. 

• NCSOFT

Greetings Whisperrr,

Unfortunately, the forum is not the place where your account issues can be looked into. This can only be done via our Support team and it sounds like you are already in touch with them.

We are sorry, but there is nothing we can do from our side here. 

Archived