NobuRaidon

New Player Asks Something Stupid!

Hey,
I started to play this game again with my brother he played Gunner and I Warlock, but there was a probleme i had with my choice. he seemed to be super mobile and had so much damage it wasnt even fun to play alongside him so i droped Warlock to play KFM. Now my question is: does it only feel in leveling like this or is the Warlock in gerneral a class with low Single Target Damage and low mobility. Also i had a problem that i needed to stand still while casting it this something u have to get used to? How did you feel starting with this Class?

Thanks in advance for any tips ,advice and troll answers :D

Warlock needs some practice and some items to do a good damage. Gunners.. are just too simple. You don't need a lot of training on your rotation to do a good dps.

About mobility, yeah, Warlock lacks a lot of it, while gunners can do 7 dashes without effort haha

About the "stand to cast skills", that's normal on warlock, sometimes you need to stand still to cast some skills, especially if you use Frost Warlock.

But don't think Warlock is a bad class, it just requires practice and knowlegde of your skills. By the way, KFM is a hard class for begginers, and it requires a lot more practice than Warlocks.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Richtofen:

Warlock needs some practice and some items to do a good damage. Gunners.. are just too simple. You don't need a lot of training on your rotation to do a good dps.

About mobility, yeah, Warlock lacks a lot of it, while gunners can do 7 dashes without effort haha

About the "stand to cast skills", that's normal on warlock, sometimes you need to stand still to cast some skills, especially if you use Frost Warlock.

But don't think Warlock is a bad class, it just requires practice and knowlegde of your skills. By the way, KFM is a hard class for begginers, and it requires a lot more practice than Warlocks.

Thanks i think im gonna pick WL up again and just level him to max and again thanks for the input!