Forums

What bothers me about the new premium

Enemy Silence

10 hours ago, Chibilove said:

Just keep believing that the new premium is better.:D When I said I would like free mail to an alt option, I didn't say I want to send outfits for free...I want to mail every item free, like mats, legendary jewels etc. And no, we do not have discounted ncoin prices. :DDDD

Old system: buy premium, get crap benefits unless you spend over 1k of whatever currency your country uses, on other cash shop items. 

New system: buy premium, you get full benefits (particularly good to those who cant spend moneys on it a save gold for it) and get some other few stuff

This alone makes a better system. 

For the "but i only buy prem for wardrobe, now its free!" Congratulations you do not have to buy premium anymore. How os that a bad thing? 

Il y a 6 heures, ArcanumZodiak a dit :

Old system: buy premium, get crap benefits unless you spend over 1k of whatever currency your country uses, on other cash shop items. 

New system: buy premium, you get full benefits (particularly good to those who cant spend moneys on it a save gold for it) and get some other few stuff

This alone makes a better system. 

For the "but i only buy prem for wardrobe, now its free!" Congratulations you do not have to buy premium anymore. How os that a bad thing?

Damn, the way you think is terryfying. You will never get out from your "permanently abused consumer seat" of the society. You have no ambition you get tricked by basic things.

No wonder why company like ncsoft are still alive milking mindless humans like you.

7 minutes ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

Now when its live there's one change I hate...20 seconds chi recovery time..I had 15 with premium 9...those 5 seconds they can prevent wipe from happening...

That is the one thing i had no idea about, but that's the thing that will keep me from renewing premium. 

Had i knew that i would have another pov on the new premium matter

On 16/01/2018 at 10:00 AM, Chibilove said:

Archived