Forums

+11 AP achievement from 300-run Desolate Tomb - Add an alternative way to get it

Kozuki

Unlike when it was first launched where people spammed hundreds of runs to get that shiny Draken Necklace, 300-run of Desolate Tomb to get +11 AP achievement is now a hard thing for new players/alts to do. With token systems, especially new one with Draken cores when it is launched, people don't often spam this dungeon anymore, except for outfit/accessories like before. So 300-run is pretty much something that no one wants to do. Even 100 runs is already tiring due to how long this dungeon is.

I think it is time to add an alternative way for players to achieve +11AP. I think it is better to have if +11AP can be added to 100 runs of Starstone Mines or Hollow Heart. These dungeons are now trendy. With Hellion Core, people will spam them even more. Prefer Starstones Mines cuz it is easier and more spamable. 

For players who already get +11AP from 300 DT runs, they still keep it, of course. No point to make their hard-earned achievement going waste. What I suggest is just another way to get +11AP.

Or you can just add +12AP to 100 SM or HH runs, and people can forget entirely about the +11 AP, lol.

18 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Unlike when it was first launched where people spammed hundreds of runs to get that shiny Draken Necklace, 300-run of Desolate Tomb to get +11 AP achievement is now a hard thing for new players/alts to do. With token systems, especially new one with Draken cores when it is launched, people don't often spam this dungeon anymore, except for outfit/accessories like before. So 300-run is pretty much something that no one wants to do. Even 100 runs is already tiring due to how long this dungeon is.

I think it is time to add an alternative way for players to achieve +11AP. I think it is better to have if +11AP can be added to 100 runs of Starstone Mines or Hollow Heart. These dungeons are now trendy. With Hellion Core, people will spam them even more. Prefer Starstones Mines cuz it is easier and more spamable. 

For players who already get +11AP from 300 DT runs, they still keep it, of course. No point to make their hard-earned achievement going waste. What I suggest is just another way to get +11AP.

Or you can just add +12AP to 100 SM or HH runs, and people can forget entirely about the +11 AP, lol.

You can get +10 easily. Use gold to buy materials from market and transmute them into table in the transmute window. When used table can give few types of food items (I think its three or four). Use each food item once. Then clear Naryu Sanctum 5 times and you will get title and +AP. One more thing...only food items are limited by event. Use them while event is on. Buying from market is like 30-50gold for materials for 3 tables. Buy as much of materials as you can. Transmute as many tables as you can. Just sure you get all types of food items from tables. Just check what you need in achievements window.

5 hours ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

You can get +10 easily. Use gold to buy materials from market and transmute them into table in the transmute window. When used table can give few types of food items (I think its three or four). Use each food item once. Then clear Naryu Sanctum 5 times and you will get title and +AP. One more thing...only food items are limited by event. Use them while event is on. Buying from market is like 30-50gold for materials for 3 tables. Buy as much of materials as you can. Transmute as many tables as you can. Just sure you get all types of food items from tables. Just check what you need in achievements window.

The event is over. you can no longer obtain the achievement. unfortunately.

What people should do is to not be lazy, geting the 10AP achievement from the past thanksgiving event was do damn easy, only the lazy ones didnt get it.

and if they didnt care to work for that achievement they deserve to run DT 300 times. The event literally lasted over a month, all you needed to do for it is make alts to level 16 and u could make 6 tables per day.

Further not to mention: if you have over 1020 AP, you benefit way more from the accuracy achievement than the 10 AP one, expecially since most ppl care about the weapon you have for runs as opposed to the actual AP.

9 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

The event is over. you can no longer obtain the achievement. unfortunately.

I think you still can. I crafted tables on Thursday  and Friday.  Just check transmute tab. If tables exist you can still craft. BTW after using food items you can still get achievement even if 5 runs of Naryu  Sanctum will take 10 months.

Archived