premium-membership-tier-reward, comment

892228_1452550581

Sounds like people forgot that they already got their money's worth for getting rank 10.  Making cash store purchases was how you ranked up so ranking up was a side benefit of buying things you wanted from the store.  They could have given us nothing at all as compensation for our premium ranks and it still would have been completely fair.

For those who are going to claim I must not have premium or be a low rank to say something like this, I'm premium rank 10 and have been for almost 2 years.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets complain about free prem, ayeee

Honestly i wouldve spend my Ncoin regardless of the premium points ...

The real problem is, that the new Premium Membership isnt even much different to the old one, except for these Free coins you get everyday.  I was kinda hoping for sth like an additional inventory site or more room in the storage, wouldve liked that. Or maybe sth like transfering outfits on your account for free :3

Wait a second... I wanted to clear things out cuse i dont know for myself... So basicly what im hearing is that players with premium level 10 in Blade&Soul after 17th update will get 60days premium ? Or did i missed something???

37 minutes ago, Ahrene said:

Wait a second... I wanted to clear things out cuse i dont know for myself... So basicly what im hearing is that players with premium level 10 in Blade&Soul after 17th update will get 60days premium ? Or did i missed something???

Correct, Premium lv 10 = 60 days premium.

They are talking about this:

2 Questioens:

1. Does this activate vor player, who has a Premium Level but no active Premium, too?

2. Does this activate directly after Maintaince or do we get a Coupon for activation by ourselfes?

(Since Level 2 gets 1 day and from Server Maintaince to Daily Server Reset is only an evening with few hours instead of a whole day.)

PS.: NCSoft really should give Lv 9 -10 an exclusive outfit (for Lv 9 the outfit and for 10 with adorment and headpiece) for their Loyality.

On 1/12/2018 at 2:00 PM, Kyrrua said:

To sum up premium bonuses :

465 hm per month

+100% on venture tokens

daily dash

The cool windwalk animation.

Everything else is irrelevant andd not need AT ALL.

HAHAHA have fun investing your money in it.

wait 100% on venture tokens..............

what venture tokens????

I have worst rng for about the  last three months until today. I didnt land on a single premium spot and finally did today and what did i get "double your spin". I havent even seen a venture token out of a daily quest box in probably a year now, ive about given up on that, so the only venture tokens i really get is at the end of every ToI season on four characters lmao and that is why i push to do ToI cause i am lucky if i can afford NCoin most months although im beginning to wonder if i would do better spending my premium sub money on ncoin now instead. Of course with my luck i would start landing on ever premium spot on the daily dash XD

Anyway i guess for the days they are giving for the tiers i am ok, it is a free month for me since i am teir nine after two years that is between hm coin and some cash and paying premium. Lol they can keep teir 10 375000 more points to go and i dont have that kind of money to get that. A free month means i get ncoin next month and i have time to think about whether i want to continue getting premium or not. 

Edit: I want to clarify im not agreeing with what they are doing to premium but what can i do its not like they will listen. I do however agree to showroom being free but feel they need to make the perks way more appealing. and thus i probably have my answer to whether or not i will continue premium after what i have runs out.

People really complaing about free stuff again? You didn't pay premium lvls directly you got the items you purchased and you aren't loosing anything since everyone will have the lvl 10 values after the change. Loose nothing get 2 months prem i sure can't complain about that.

Il y a 1 heure, Cor a dit :

People really complaing about free stuff again? You didn't pay premium lvls directly you got the items you purchased and you aren't loosing anything since everyone will have the lvl 10 values after the change. Loose nothing get 2 months prem i sure can't complain about that.

in my world when you promote a loyalty point system, and throw it away all of sudden people complain...loyalty rank motivated people to spend money on this game and rewarded them at same time with better perk, removing it is a scam, not complain about it, is doing the sheep..but well in this world in order to become rich you need to find sheep to scam...

I actually came from the Japanese server and was dissapointed to find a Premiumsystem like we have it till Jan 16th.

In Japan, F3 (Wardrobe) is FREE for anyone, Premium is a thing of convenience like the Remote Bank and you can buy more stuff for Dragonballs (a additional currency you can collect to buy items IS Cashable and IS a pain to collect normally unlike HM Coins) and also get more of them.

I think its just fair as it'll get now, i think the Premiumlevels where obsolete to begin with, im Premium 10 aswell, even was within the first quarter of the game goin online in EU (Masterpack + much glam and obviously nonstop Premium).

As Gag-gift NCWest could throw in a Whale Costume for all current Premium Level 10 players.

When i did read that ill be getting 60 more Days of Premium for free i was pumped, since i didnt expect that *nods to @Bronn*

Guys stop complaining, i actually was hopeing since the start this woulda happen, since the whole Premiumlevel idea was stupid to begin with, in my eyes Premium is Premium, i dont think we should diverse the Premium users into different levels.

Be Happy we get X Days of Premium as thank you for our Level, you dont want to accept it, but you woulda spent every Penny you did even without Premiumlevels, so the X Days of Premium in exchange for the Premiumlevel are the Cherry atop the Icecream.

People who know me, know that im usually very cynic and critic about NC Exchange stuff, but i consider it this time a very generous and fair move, since they could also have given us nothing, but hey guess what, they acknowledge that we spent money on the game.

On 1/13/2018 at 7:00 AM, Kyrrua said:

To sum up premium bonuses :

465 hm per month

+100% on venture tokens

daily dash

The cool windwalk animation.

Just like to point out that (from what I understand) if you have level 10 premium, you are already getting 100% extra HM coins from venture tokens (you get 10% bonus coins per level, therefore level 10 is 10x10 or 100% extra). So this is not a new perk, it's just giving other premium levels the same bonus as premium 10.

On 2018. 01. 15. at 1:27 AM, Kodiak said:

I actually came from the Japanese server and was dissapointed to find a Premiumsystem like we have it till Jan 16th.

In Japan, F3 (Wardrobe) is FREE for anyone, Premium is a thing of convenience like the Remote Bank and you can buy more stuff for Dragonballs (a additional currency you can collect to buy items IS Cashable and IS a pain to collect normally unlike HM Coins) and also get more of them.

I think its just fair as it'll get now, i think the Premiumlevels where obsolete to begin with, im Premium 10 aswell, even was within the first quarter of the game goin online in EU (Masterpack + much glam and obviously nonstop Premium).

As Gag-gift NCWest could throw in a Whale Costume for all current Premium Level 10 players.

When i did read that ill be getting 60 more Days of Premium for free i was pumped, since i didnt expect that *nods to @Bronn*

Guys stop complaining, i actually was hopeing since the start this woulda happen, since the whole Premiumlevel idea was stupid to begin with, in my eyes Premium is Premium, i dont think we should diverse the Premium users into different levels.

Be Happy we get X Days of Premium as thank you for our Level, you dont want to accept it, but you woulda spent every Penny you did even without Premiumlevels, so the X Days of Premium in exchange for the Premiumlevel are the Cherry atop the Icecream.

People who know me, know that im usually very cynic and critic about NC Exchange stuff, but i consider it this time a very generous and fair move, since they could also have given us nothing, but hey guess what, they acknowledge that we spent money on the game.

NCWest shouldn't have started the premium system like this back then... And people will still complain about it, because they change it after 2 years.

On 15.1.2018 at 12:13 AM, ombremq said:

in my world when you promote a loyalty point system, and throw it away all of sudden people complain...loyalty rank motivated people to spend money on this game and rewarded them at same time with better perk, removing it is a scam, not complain about it, is doing the sheep..but well in this world in order to become rich you need to find sheep to scam...

When you lose nothing it's a scam? People that had lvl 10 will still have lvl 10 rewards it's just that everyone else will also have lvl 10. But apparently that is the problem that others get that without "earning" it. lol people on these forums... when the game servers shut down will people also complain that they didn't get to keep their bns benefits for a livetime like nc promised? rofl

3 hours ago, Maryelle said:

Just like to point out that (from what I understand) if you have level 10 premium, you are already getting 100% extra HM coins from venture tokens (you get 10% bonus coins per level, therefore level 10 is 10x10 or 100% extra). So this is not a new perk, it's just giving other premium levels the same bonus as premium 10.

Actually we never got those 100% extra, the bonus coins we get are less than 100% of the minimal roll. False advertisement of a premium bonus for 2 years, that's what we have.

_-180 sec winstride

_+30% exp +30% gold gain

_+130% droped gold from monsters(not like it make any difference wen most mobs drop 1-10 copper)

_remote vault,store

_exclusive dragon express tab( wich got nerfed by time removing stuff)

_15 hm coins, additional hm coins from ventures

_additional spin,free trove key

and the rest is just comfort, in general view i dont fell like the invest worth the benefits it fell like MEH also "you may store outfits in wardrobe" is still on the premium benefits¿? wasnt that free alredy...did i miss something

Archived