Forums

premium-membership-tier-reward, comment

892228_1452550581

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its ok 2 month, you decide to spend money or hm, i up from lvl 1-5 with ultimate pack after with hm from start  game, + some premium buy, in fact 2month is normally, you want more for 0, you spend money for goods in bonus you have premium lvl, and now you want for gift bonus to have add bonus, LEL

p.s. - THX for 2  month realy is nice because in fact some people want only 1 month as top comments

They have given the wardrobe to every one fine i'm OK with that that but what have they added to premium to replace it? 15 HM coin a day so 465 a month woo worth it. ohh wait you can get 800 NC coin for less huh yep good job.

20 hours ago, Chaotic Fox said:

[content moderated]

no, the first year i bought 400-500$ worth of keys each trove [removed: Name calling is not allowed on the forums], i basically got prem level 10 durning the soguns lament days. this gift is like you going to asia and leaving a tip after you had a great time as saying thanks, but in reality is a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ slap to the face aka an insult.

1 hour ago, vailin said:

They have given the wardrobe to every one fine i'm OK with that that but what have they added to premium to replace it? 15 HM coin a day so 465 a month woo worth it. ohh wait you can get 800 NC coin for less huh yep good job.

This 100%, I get more hm coins on average from the premium spots on the daily dash. Jump it up by 400 so it's 800 hm coins, more then one extra spin and make the keys add towards the 100% crit.

No idea why OP is upset with the free premium. If there were no premium level, you wouldn't buy anything in the game with NCoin or HM coins?

The new premium is basically the same as old premium with couple additional new features AND you are not going to lose your current premium subscription anyways unless it is expired. Why are people upset about it?

16 minutes ago, vailin said:

some of us are Upset and cancelling because they keep on taking stuff away from premium and adding nothing back.

I was referring to first post. 

Also, if people are upset and want to cancel, they just go ahead and do it. There always are some players who will keep on buying premium. As a non-premium player, I can tell you that you will regret on cancelling it if you have been a premium player since server opened and used to it. Sometimes I get free premium for free days to a week and I do feel the differences between premium and non-premium in game-play.

I think the 60 days is quite generous (I was convinced prior to the announcement that they would give us seven days in line with their previous "generosity" levels), so I have no complaint there.

I do feel that the new premium doesn't offer as much value as the previous premium. Now that wardrobe is for the masses, the biggest incentive to pay is gone, and the new incentives pale in comparison. I would prefer an account wide wardrobe or account wide warehouse.

Get 15 HM coins a day. Get access to a daily cache chest you can buy with 30 HM/NCoins per day. Essentially, to access the "perk" of the cache, you have to spend HM/NCoin daily or skip days and get a free cache every 2nd day. It's a nice tactic to ensure that premium players keep spending.

6 hours ago, Kyrrua said:

To sum up premium bonuses :

465 hm per month

+100% on venture tokens

daily dash

The cool windwalk animation.

Everything else is irrelevant andd not need AT ALL.

HAHAHA have fun investing your money in it.

Zero weapon glamor fees too. Cuz it is not fun to cost 20-30g every time you change the skin.

The compensation is kinda underwhelming, but I will take it anyway. I can invest in outfit boxes instead with the cost of two-month subscriptions.

What I care more is that they seem not have a plan to introduce another outfit for 365 day sub?

took them months to come with this smart idea basically removing loyalty point and taking away wardrobe, wow i want this job.... 20$ compensation for 1500$ scam...and people still happy with it, oO i want those customers, those kind of people you can scam whole year no effort

I am quite happy with the 60 days for lvl 10 BUT I would have been even happier had it also included something exclusive as well.

I will be taking those 60 days to determine whether I will continue purchasing Premium because from what I saw on the Stream I didn't really see anything I would consider a benefit to a high level player.  30% exp bonus sounds awesome but in truth 30% of nothing is still nothing, when I can complete 40/40 dailies and not increase 1% per day something seems broken to me and that is only at HM 13, as the level rises it will get more and more ridiculous.

I was hoping that the new Premium would have a much bigger impact on the levelling.  I also really can't see anything at all that would make me run to open up my wallet and purchase Premium, will be interesting to see how many Premium members there are once that 60 days has passed.

Archived