Suggestion: Alice Costume and Hair

Megido

With the upcoming 2nd Anniversary patch, I believe they should somehow integrate the 1st Anniversary Costume be it purchasable with NCOIN and/or HMCOIN or even event tokens as players like myself started a month or two after the 1st anniversary. Yes, this does not seem fair to players who were here since day one however I believe that players are also looking into getting the 1st anniversary costume, particularly the hair costume. So I highly suggest to find a way to add the costume into Cash Shop or via Token Exchange (2nd anniversary Event). I am sure I am not the only player wanting to have it on our inventory. I really hope NCWest considers this as it was part of an anniversary event.  

And if you are a player who wishes for this to makes its way back into the game, just state yourself and that you do want it back as well. 

hjtnkebkzobcisb-min.jpg1st-Place-Winner-Yin-Kuoi_SM3.jpg

Reference: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/uk/news/1st-anniversary-festival-overview/

I wouldnt mind havint this outfit on another character. Honestly im not into the whole outfit they are giving this year. I know others probably like it but its not my style or taste and thats just me  so it would be nice to have another option or something. For the one this year i will probably ionno give it to a character that i hardly play since i do have alts. The alice outfit was sooo cute and awsome tho so having another go at it again for a second character would be nice and now im being redundant lol have a great day :P

Archived