Forums

summoner for another race please

Turfang

On 1/11/2018 at 8:16 PM, Turfang said:

since they will release the other classes to the lyn could release the summoner to the other races

No? Summoner are bound to lyns because of the lore of the game. Making them to other classes would simply destroy 80% of the games story.

Edited by Grimoir
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 14.01.2018 at 10:45 AM, Grimoir said:

No? Summoner are bound to lyns because of the lore of the game. Making them to other classes would simply destroy 80% of the games story.

o͡͡͡͡͡͡╮༼;´༎ຶ.̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨.̸̸̨̨۝ ༎ຶ༽╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡

I mean, i can understand lore-chains... but why make such a fun class for lolicons only

On 3/30/2018 at 11:16 PM, UncleOddball said:

I mean, i can understand lore-chains... but why make such a fun class for lolicons only

Because the "lolicons" can be that race for a reason, more specifically the entire lore is based on that.

5 hours ago, HateMe said:

Because the "lolicons" can be that race for a reason, more specifically the entire lore is based on that.

xD no, yeah, I understand where you're coming from with this sentence, it just sounds so wrong xD like,  "We've welcomed lolicons with open arms, heck, we even based entire lore on the premise to bait them"

Still, back to topic, *sigh* one can dream of humman summoners. Oh yeah, is it me or lolis are so close to the ground you actually hear glyph's sfx humming while riding the dragon veins? I've made human alt and she just waves her arms, there's no fwumhs to be heard.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2018 at 5:16 PM, UncleOddball said:

i mean, you can be a male.... 

• 4 weeks later...

I really can't tell if you're being serious by the way you talk but the closest you can get to a non-lyn summoner is warlock :U

its basically the same but less girly ig you also don't have a cat following you 24/7 but you can always summon your thrall when you need it....sometimes