Dungeon weapons - Give Void Fragments through salvaging them

Kozuki

It is obvious which path is cheaper when you compared Void Fragment path and weapon path, when it comes to upgrade your Baleful/Seraph.

Since weapon powder is useless now as there is no weapon for you to use those outdated elements, I suggest to make weapons dropped from dungeons to be salvaged into Void Fragments. Better than nothing. One fragment per weapon is enough.

This will help new players who do not have Void Fragments to save time grinding for them. Yeah, I know they can grind NS/IF/EL/HH/SM to grind for Void fragments, but you know clearly that fresh-new Baleful/Seraph users are not really welcomed over there.

15 hours ago, Kozuki said:

It is obvious which path is cheaper when you compared Void Fragment path and weapon path, when it comes to upgrade your Baleful/Seraph.

Since weapon powder is useless now as there is no weapon for you to use those outdated elements, I suggest to make weapons dropped from dungeons to be salvaged into Void Fragments. Better than nothing. One fragment per weapon is enough.

This will help new players who do not have Void Fragments to save time grinding for them. Yeah, I know they can grind NS/IF/EL/HH/SM to grind for Void fragments, but you know clearly that fresh-new Baleful/Seraph users are not really welcomed over there.

That's a good idea actually :) if they are introducing cheaper alternate path, they should make it possible for new players to use.

Archived