Kozuki

Boss Enrage Timer - Make them available 24/7

Kozuki   

You won't see the boss enrage timer until it reaches certain time threshold.

If you die in casual raids (DKV/FAS/SNJ), retreat and run back to the boss, the timer will only show ???

I think this is inconvenient, because you don't know exactly when you should continue fighting, or should just give up and reset the fight due to too near the enrage moment. This is especially true in long fight, like raids. Knowing how much the remaining time until enrage timer will help you to plan the fight better, instead just blindly engage a hopeless fight that will certainly pass the timer.

I agree, we should always be able to see the enrage timer. Though i would hope they would increase the timer because nowadays i only get whales in my pts that dont do the mechs and dont do their dps rotation which makes them useless.. 

Ishtar   

This is actually a bad idea.

We already have a bunch of people leaving the party due to ap and hm levels. Dont really need to add another lol.

If this is implemented people will start leaving the fight during boss fight because of the timer. 

Sometimes people start slow and only at the latter half they start doing real dps, and if you leave to quick, it be a waste of peoples times. 

People are overgeared for the most of the boos fight, i rarely seen a boss enrage, expect realmrift.

1 hour ago, Ishtar said:

This is actually a bad idea.

We already have a bunch of people leaving the party due to ap and hm levels. Dont really need to add another lol.

If this is implemented people will start leaving the fight during boss fight because of the timer. 

Sometimes people start slow and only at the latter half they start doing real dps, and if you leave to quick, it be a waste of peoples times. 

People are overgeared for the most of the boos fight, i rarely seen a boss enrage, expect realmrift.

while I agree with the 1st post. I agree with this alot more.
people may have a rocky start then pick up enuff to more then make up for it hell might even kill in the last sec.
I cant tell u how many times the timer started ticking with 50 sec left and we where behind in dmg but then kicked up enuff to kill befor that one shot.
I can see people leaving the moment people start falling behind the timer and it would make things even more toxic.

FrozenB   

I don't know why people still complain about the AP/HM/gear requirements. If you don't agree on other player's requirements, just don't join them and create your own party and requirement.

Sometimes I got kicked from party (with 1.2k AP) just because the leader was looking for Warlock (SB buff) for a normal mode NS dungeon. Well..yes, some players can't run any dungeons without buffs, but who cares? I am not going to complain about it. Just quickly join or make another NS dungeon.

HateMe   

IMO the enrage timer should stay as is, dungeons are already basically dumbed down so much you can do them blind.

And yes people will leave if they see the timer and see its crappy DPS, it already happens when the damage output isnt great, so adding another reason will literally kill parties for lesser geared people and then they will complain that there is an issue.

It will be literally the same as with the shattered mast daily where people simply leave after the first part.

Maybe they could just change how the enrage mechanic works? Like, instead of it being a guaranteed death, have the boss simply hit harder by each second overtime (maybe with a 10%  increase per second?). Will still force the player to have better understanding of their class and etc, but it would at least make it viable for slightly undergeared players, thus allowing more to participate.

On 2/18/2019 at 3:53 AM, Lunar Sphere said:

Maybe they could just change how the enrage mechanic works? Like, instead of it being a guaranteed death, have the boss simply hit harder by each second overtime (maybe with a 10%  increase per second?). Will still force the player to have better understanding of their class and etc, but it would at least make it viable for slightly undergeared players, thus allowing more to participate.

Used to be like that at the early phase of the game. Like Naryu Labyrinth but it seems after that  everything just made insta-wipe.

I really think they should change it back. It's pretty annoying to spend over an half hour fighting an otherwise easy boss, only to then get creamed just when about to finish them off.

Granger   

I quite agree with that. Mechs should act like that too. A fail not neccessarily being instant wipe but making the fight noticeably harder every time its failed.