So now The Elements and jewel become more expensive?

StingerSs

So Hello Dear Admins or whatever,

Can you explane me why you make Elements and Jewels more expensive then 20 gold? Do you know how much cost all this 

"Legendary Jewel/Element Alternate Cost

In addition to the existing 20 Gold option, you’ll be able to purchase a Legendary Jewel or Legendary Element from the Dragon Express for 10 Gold, 30 Soulstone Crystals, and 15 Sacred Crystals." ?

30 soulstone crystal ??? 15 Sacred Crystals???

I need some one to explane me !!!!

It's just an option.. The old way will still be there.

And you're not supposed to buy the sacred orbs and soulstones (and process them) to use that option. It's an option for people that have way too much soulstone crystals and sacred crystals and don't have much use for them.

Are you drunk? Not only is it an alternative, meaning the 20g elements and jewels are staying, but soulstone and sacred crystals have absolutely no value. Maybe you think they're talking about moonstone crystals and elysian crystals. Or maybe you think they're talking about soulstones and sacred orbs. No, they're talking about soulstone crystals and sacred crystals, these items aren't worth more than a few silvers.

3 minutes ago, StingerSs said:

Its same price mate. 

The main way to get crystals is through dungeon boxes and dungeon loot. And nobody pays full price on crystals. If you farm the crystals, the second option is cheaper. But buying them to process is certainly not worth it, it will become more expensive, as you noted.

On 10/01/2018 at 3:23 PM, StingerSs said:

Its same price mate. 

It's not the same Price.., And usually people pass them when dropped, because both of then drops everywhere, Do Yeti/Lair almost always gives 10 sacred crystal bundle, Soulstones drops even more commonly. have almost 10k ss crystals and 6k sacred crystals, without even bidding on them ever when dropped. So please... Don't say things you barely know. jewels are 10g cheaper. and mats are as common as toilet paper.

and you can have the treasure pouches for FREE if you do peaches in celestial basin, i have 500+ of EACH materials not in total and i dont farm all day every day i just play a couple of hours and do a bit of peaches (still dont understand why people waste 1g for a treasure pouch in dungeon...yesterday i did a shattered mast and people were fighting for 5treasure pouches, they wasted 8g at the end...8GOLD, free gold for me i guess XD)

Archived