Most Toxic PVP i've ever seen.

Virgil204

Honestly just the most rubbish pvp I've ever seen.

I mean people with perma stun, People with perma iframes, people with perma stealth and a community that honestly defends this crap and blames you for not being good. when the only guys that are good are those perma iframes characters or  perma stealth characters

i'm sorry I've been playing fighting games for many many years now.

All of you who think you've achieved something by getting good at this game's pvp i'm sorry to disappoint you. It most likely not you skill but the trashy OP character you playing. I'm sorry when you are constantly spaming attacks at someone and all you get is resist resist resist only to have them whale on you. I think it's time to call it quits.

very toxic pvp. 

I think we're missing some important information here. Let me try fill it out.

- You play arena 1 day?

- You play on under 45 character?

- You barely know your own class, let alone all the other classes

With the above info I think I see the reasoning to come babyragequit on forum how op all these perma resist classes are

(What permaresist classes? All classes except yours? /giggle)

Yes, PVP is toxic, BUT it is not the game itself. It is the community - aka. the players who are toxic. 

There are tons of keyboard warriors hiding behind the screen and like to act as bullies. It is always interesting to read the chat from different arrogant players/bullies in arena lobby.

There are many issues with PvP in this game, but perma stun/stealth/iframe isn’t one of them.  There isn’t any class in this game with perma stun, perma stealth, or perma iframe. 

Pride/ego can sometimes get in the way of seeing things clearly.  The issues you mentioned (perma stealth/stun/iframe) are due to your own gameplay mistakes not a broken PvP system.

You talk about toxicity and then go on to discredit all the players who have excelled in PvP.  You’re contributing to the toxicity.

Sins are built around perma stealths and BD is built around perma iframes, and KFM and FM are built around perma stun. Don't dance around the bush, this game is poorly designed and the class balancing is a joke.

Skill will get you pretty far. But ultimately, once you encounter someone of similar skill level playing your class's counter, it's over.

I’ll agree that class balance is terrible, but can’t agree with your other comments.

Perma is short for permanent which means “lasting or intended to last or remain unchanged indefinitely”.  I’ll stand by my comment that perma anything does not exist for any class in this game.

If a sin is “perma” stealth, you are making too many mistakes.  A sin can only get into stealth on its own with x stealth and blue buff.  

BD doesn’t have anywhere near perma iframe.  If they spec for a third iframe, they have about 10 seconds of iframe.  It is quite a substantial amount of time, but still a far reach from “perma” iframe.

KFM only has two on demand stuns, z and v, which are on relatively high CDs.  The other two stuns have pre-requisites that involve mistakes made by the opponent.

I’m not as familiar with FM, but I thought they only had one on demand stun.  The rest of their stunning capabilities involve frost stacks.

If any class had any of these perma functions, they’d be unbeatable.

Agree with other commenters. Its not the game but the players that make it rubbish. people just want ez mode and intentionally derank so thats why 1300s bronze is flooded with more fully geared pvpers then 1550+. As far as arena goes its entirely unbalanced. Some classes having far more escapes and ez 100-0% combos.

On 1/8/2018 at 9:38 AM, FrozenB said:

Yes, PVP is toxic, BUT it is not the game itself. It is the community - aka. the players who are toxic. 

There are tons of keyboard warriors hiding behind the screen and like to act as bullies. It is always interesting to read the chat from different arrogant players/bullies in arena lobby.

It is the game that is toxic because it rewards toxic play styles with completely broken classes, has the worst matchmaking of ANY game EVER in terms of levels, classes, gear and skill. The game is toxic because it is entrenched in its broken state.

On 08.01.2018 at 9:12 AM, Virgil204 said:

Honestly just the most rubbish pvp I've ever seen.

I mean people with perma stun, People with perma iframes, people with perma stealth and a community that honestly defends this crap and blames you for not being good. when the only guys that are good are those perma iframes characters or  perma stealth characters

i'm sorry I've been playing fighting games for many many years now.

All of you who think you've achieved something by getting good at this game's pvp i'm sorry to disappoint you. It most likely not you skill but the trashy OP character you playing. I'm sorry when you are constantly spaming attacks at someone and all you get is resist resist resist only to have them whale on you. I think it's time to call it quits.

very toxic pvp. 

Before you will complain.

Atlest google meanig of word toxic (Flaming or offensive langiage in chat).

Like amy other game with PVP.

" I've been playing fighting games for many many years " + cry about perma resists.

Oh pro fighting games gamer never seen iframes, supers and armors.

Or it is just salty kid, who call him self pro game (or with big exp) and rage quit arena because "pvp is bad".

I see you ;)

Archived