RU Current Premium Stats, Possible Upcoming NA Premium?

MukiTwo

Somewhere Bronn said that we will get a different Premium Membership.

Also, except for the 15% PvP Defense, which is only good in Battlegrounds, these bonuses are super shit, it wouldnt even make much difference.

Wow 10 AP, 20 add dmg and 5% crit ... so OP.

@Narcoleptic Or those that wanted these things have already left the game because there is currently no point in being a level 10 Premium player. Yes, level 9 you get remote storage, which is nice to have but after you get use to it, its kinda pointless to use since you'll end up near a bank/trader almost always. And you always have to go to them to sell anything on the marketplace. 

While I normally like playing devil's advocate, I'll just say these few things. 

• RU games are almost always Pay 2 Win, so I'd expect any game trying to make it on RU servers to be going that route. 
    • If you don't believe me, look at games like SkyForge by My.com/Mail.RU
    • Also, consider other games that Mail.RU has on their Russian servers like Revelations Online

• Premium membership needs more special perks to make it worth while. Right now, I see no reason to continue my premium membership at all once it runs out.
    • SUGGESTION: Allow more runs of weekly and daily lock out dungeons would be nice, but that be doing what En Masse Entertainment does for TERA. 
    • SUGGESTION: Give out gear or upgrade mats for log in rewards for premium players. Seriously, that be a good way, especially if they were keyed to be the mats that the player would need at that time to level their character any. Example, do not give out raven king souls to a player that has only baleful or seraph weapon. Let them wait until they get those weapons before giving them that material in the login rewards. 

• Every game has whales, most games that are P2W seek out whales like on SkyForge to be members of a clan/guild so that they can run people through dungeons after each new equipment release on SkyForge that is. On BnS, this isn't the case, but whales are still needed to keep the game from becoming a decreasing pop game like games like SWTOR have become over the years.
    • SUGGESTION: Provide other things besides trove and these stat boosts (since so many are against them) to whales and those who are willing to put money into the game to help them better their characters. I mean seriously, paying $200 USD for Christmas Trove to get a triangular gilded gem and not getting one even after that amount of money, is ridiculous. 
    • SUGGESTION: If you want to keep troves around then, make them have a better probability of landing on the rarer items like triangular gilded gems than on outfits. I mean seriously, why did I get the option for the school outfit four or more times, but not a single triangular gilded gem? Troves as it is, is more like insane stupidity even if you consider yourself a whale to play at this rate. 

NOTE: I stated in here about SkyForge, and want to clarify something. SkyForge has nothing as of April 2017,  like troves are in Blade and Soul (BnS). However, even SkyForge had a massive player drop when it got rid of various currencies and went over to a P2W microtransaction type of game type. This got worse when My.com went further down the P2W type to make a game that required you to either grind like crazy for knowledge currency, credits, divine deeds, and more to just keep your character at whale levels. Yes, I was a whale on there (leave the game for two or more weeks, and you'll lose your whale status generally). And I'll tell you this, SkyForge has lost even big whales from playing it because of the micro-P2W transactions and the fact that every mob and boss is always a wash-and-repeat or reskin of the same mob from months before. :( 

I hope BnS doesn't follow this same path as SkyForge and many RU games have. However, if NC West brings over those stat bonuses, then it isn't far from what SkyForge became when Ascension update was released in 2016. And will be to me, the next of many previous bricks that NC West has already laid of bricks that are leading the game to a P2P and P2W mentality. 

They r selling lvl 50 char.I wont surprised if they will give stat boost to payers. U cannot mail any item to other players even to your friend if u didn't purchased once ncoin lol...

10 ap or 1 ap doesn't matter.Its means if u talking with your money u will get stat bonus and tons of some other things too.And they call this game "trully free". Trully free mean is NOT free to play.Trully free games have 1 market and players can buy anything with game money or cash.They DON'T have another "cash only market".

18 hours ago, TecoTek said:

Somewhere Bronn said that we will get a different Premium Membership.

Also, except for the 15% PvP Defense, which is only good in Battlegrounds, these bonuses are super shit, it wouldnt even make much difference.

Wow 10 AP, 20 add dmg and 5% crit ... so OP.

5% crit can make a huge difference...

On Tuesday, January 09, 2018 at 6:06 AM, MassiveEgo said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. What you wrote had the underlying tone of entitlement in the form of attitude;

2. Firstly, the number of "leechers" isn't as high as the number of "peers". Don't draw absolutely ridiculous comparisons. Secondly, every player here gives something to the community in one form or another. Time. Whether you invest time directly or through a medium, it ends up being the same thing;

3. I guess they'll have to do a better job? As I said I'm fine with paying for a service as long as it has the worth which would green light my investment in it. As I said it was their decision to publish the game as f2p. If their "only" way drives the game to closure, that's that. We hold no responsibility (implied) for this game's health. If it was p2p, we could have a real argument about this, but it isn't;

4&5. I think you and I didn't communicate well enough. I personally, have absolutely nothing even remotely resembling negative attitude toward premium subs. There's no p2w or whale material in the premium sub. But there will be if they implement that RU thing with the critical rate+crit damage. And do you know what segregates mmo communities and instigates hate? Buying power with money. If it's just ingame money obtained through legitimate ingame activities, that's perfectly respectable. Everybody can farm that. But when we have people buying the worth of 500 gameplay hours for irl cash they made in half a day, that is where the hate starts. And the publisher is the one who enforces such a situation (because humans are lazy and would skip everything if they could). Give everybody a sub and remove every other opportunity for trading irl money for ingame value. Equal playing field. No hate what so ever, past roleplay. Of course that would mean they'd have to tone down the grind a bit, which means they'll have to dish out content faster and that costs money. If you view the game purely as a money making machine, they are taking the best route;

6. You're the one who made it sound like that, not me. "Why do they hate so much", implies it's not the normal state of things. There is a set of values when it comes to gaming and not embracing them when it comes to MMO games, will warrant certain attitude towards you. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. The mmo community is mostly extremely inclusive, but as I outlined here and there, there are exceptions;

7. Nobody is killing anybody. As I said the attitude towards whales is much tamer than it used to be. Since current MMOs try their best to protect whales in any way shape or form (you can PK them on sight), most people just ignore them (and it's pretty easy to spot one. Gilded gems don't fall out of the sky, they were obviously whaled from the trove). But push inevitably comes to shove in one way or another (still talking solely about whales, not premium users in general. Those two are NOT interchangeable). And it's always the whales that instigate it. You might want to make a point about 

TL;DR Whales are not the same thing as premium users and the bulk of the "hate" is exclusively toward whales.

Then I'm confused...what is a "whale" that people are complaining about?

I would welcome this.  Any game that has a subscription choice you always get benefits a SMALL stat boots would be nice, this would be nothing game breaking just a little extra benefit to those of us that support the game with our hard earned money.  If this stat boost would ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ so many of you off, why dont you go ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about how you have to pay monthly to unlock 90% of WoW, or 50%+ of Runescape or any other game where half or more of the game is locked behind a pay wall. a bit of crit and AP is not game breaking, its just a nice bonus for people who pay to play the game.

1 hour ago, Astarae said:

Then I'm confused...what is a "whale" that people are complaining about?

Whale is someone who invests with the intent to convert that investment into gear upgrades. In other words, those are people who don't farm the entirety of their gear via ingame means. For example the gilded gems at the trove. If you get them from there instead of getting them from transmutation of gems you collected by playing, you automatically gain the whale stamp (with a few exceptions as there's always that lucky dude/lass, who gets a lucky roll and obtains it without rolling 500 keys on the trove). It's totally not something applicable to all premium users. So there's no reason to get hot and bothered in that regard xD

@Yousername Only difference is that you unlock the new content in said MMOs by buying it once. And in that RU premium, you get monthly direct damage boosts. Something which everybody has to work hard to obtain. Not even RU private servers for different games have the guts to put damage bonuses in their premium packages. And they are clocking in profits which you wouldn't even believe are real, just from their premiums. But ofc private servers are much more transparent and close to the community than a behemoth like NC will ever be, so you can say that's a part of why people are more willing to support the server they play on. It feels more like a community project than a cash farm. And if we get these stat boosts here, that would make offi NA/EU look even more like a cash farm.

Archived