Forums

When you take a hiatus and come back, and you're highly uninformed..

Jinlel

This is what I get for not asking what to do first... 

Disassembled my Awakened Scorpio Razor, got a Baleful Razor with 3 slots. Unlocked one slot, and got it to Stage 6... Did the first portion of the quest line, and I end up getting a Stage 1 Baleful with 6 slots. Wellp, guess this is what happens when you try to rush, and screw yourself. Guess I'm sticking with 4 slots. Get cucked. 

acdfdbf836.jpg

ab40c4a013.jpg

Seraph is kinda better for WL though...

I would suggest to spend your Naryu silvers at a vendor to roll on a Seraph weapon with 6 slots, then wait for next Wednesday to upgrade it to higher stage (because of cost reduction). 

1 hour ago, Jinlel said:

Disassembled my Awakened Scorpio Razor, got a Baleful Razor with 3 slots. Unlocked one slot, and got it to Stage 6... Did the first portion of the quest line, and I end up getting a Stage 1 Baleful with 6 slots. Wellp, guess this is what happens when you try to rush, and screw yourself. Guess I'm sticking with 4 slots. Get cucked. 

acdfdbf836.jpg

ab40c4a013.jpg

Seraph for WL cause leach cooldown is op, so  do change it (get light chest)

You can change it at Grand Harvest Square there is a coin merchant there and u can get 1 chest for 5 naryu coins, so u can try and get the 6 slots like that instead of opening them with hammers

and u can easily upgrade but also do not upgrade too high stage cause in 10 days ,at 17th there will be cost reduction for seraph/baleful

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-soul-2nd-anniversary-festival-on-january-17/

"including a reduction to the Seraph/Baleful weapon upgrade costs"

Ah, I didn't even think of that. I just went with what was on my mind at the time. It truly has been a while. Thanks, you guys. I did get lucky with RNG once LOL, I have 5 slots open now. RNG for 6 slot incoming (or not ;-; )

2 hours ago, Jinlel said:

Ah, I didn't even think of that. I just went with what was on my mind at the time. It truly has been a while. Thanks, you guys. I did get lucky with RNG once LOL, I have 5 slots open now. RNG for 6 slot incoming (or not ;-; )

you can keep buying weapon chests until you get  6 slots. don't settle for 5 since rng can screw you over again

and also, don't worry about your stage 6 weapon. it's very cheap and you can farm mats really easy now.

Not only will going with Seraph be better for all of its bells and whistles, but it's a lot cheaper of an upgrade, from my own experience on my WL alt. Other than that, I ALSO made a silly mistake...

I was only away from the game for a few months, due to work and other video games, but when I got back, I hastily spent the tokens (flowers) to buy the legendary earring from MSP. That's the "Immortality Earring", aND at the time, I only had like one or two other legendary accessories from buying them with 200× of this token and 200× of that other one from the Dragon Express, without ever having run the dungeons that yielded them through normal gameplay. Yeah, I got my tokens from troves, etc.. Anyway, in my haste, and not knowing that this particular legendary would NOT be good to get, I salvaged my fully upgraded purple earring for the jewels and use the other jewels I had saved up to fully upgrade the Immortality Earring. I'm STILL wearing it, by the way, and people point it out and ask me about it ALL the time now. lol

I partially wear it because it's a funny gag, in a way, but I often tell people that it's just an "embarrassing mistake" that I had made. It almost sounds like a drunken drive-thru wedding in Vegas, in this context, but it's good for a few laughs every now and then until I find a suitable replacement. Hehe

On 1/7/2018 at 2:20 AM, Jinlel said:

acdfdbf836.jpg

ab40c4a013.jpg

Stick with 6 slots, getting to stage 6 is easy as hell cause you have a chance of what happened to me..... Seriously use the 6 slot and never look back

d5267a486c26fc7a3cb492d76a328c12.png

Archived