Blade and Soul 2nd Anniversary Event- Thoughts?

xInikox

On January 10, 2018 at 3:07 PM, zapzap77 said:

as someone who played that dungeon before silverfrost, i will probably have fun there.

I wasn't able to run it before silverfrost but I'm looking forward to it as well!

Also, stream is going live today so I'll post the link when it's live or whenever I can. They'll just be discussing the event more in depth and (hopefully) the new premium membership. 

Either way on the 17th, they'll post an article all about the new premium on the official BnS website. 

Update: Stream was cancelled. Gonna wait for the YouTube video. 

58 minutes ago, Rouzen said:

i just want to know if the square obsidian gems can be transmuted into pentagonal gems on the normal way with out those corsair's comb (event item) anyone know??? :3

yes, on stream they show this, 1 square + corsair comb can be transmute to 1 pent obsidian normal. i think this will be my prior on this event, because no oils on this one....

On 12/1/2018 at 11:38 AM, Chibilove said:

Dreamland outfit hype!

Dreamland is very cute, I like it.

Although my favorite is the outfit that comes with the free anniversary pack (I forgot the name). For my taste, it's actually the best they've released since long long long ago(I am extremely picky with outfits). I am just sad that we will only be able to get it on one character, since surely we can only buy it once per account... And I really would love it on my 5 chars, it looks great on all of them x.x

Maybe one day they will heed the suggestion of having an account bound wardrobe, if the game survives that long. It would make everyone much happier.

In any case, props to Dante for such a good design. 

34 minutes ago, jones6 said:

I hope they don't go live with those merchant prices. Ouch. I like the large selection of outfits from this event. Hopefully the tailoring item cost isn't ridiculous.

From what I've heard, those are KR prices and this is still the build so it's subject to change before it launches next week. Hopefully they drop in price. 

Hello,  i’m a bit disapointed in the anniversary part where is the engagement with the players.

Here get  a dungeon, an obsidian, a bracelet and if you are a fashionista outfits. 

Where is the anniversary part ? The staff and players together enjoying the game that we (together)  keep alive. 

An ingame quiz with prices, a rôle play challenge, a danse contest (ex. Dancing in sync with 10 players) ... 

save us from the ‘easy/cheap’ Évents... 

il y a 56 minutes, tsubara a dit :

Where is the anniversary part ? The staff and players together enjoying the game that we (together)  keep alive. 

An ingame quiz with prices, a rôle play challenge, a danse contest (ex. Dancing in sync with 10 players) ...

save us from the ‘easy/cheap’ Évents... 

They don't care, and you know it. Its just a mean to occupy people into farming  new outfits or force you to not miss a single day to have the maximum expensive mats you can get during the event.

And because features are already implemented in the game by korean devs, nothing more to do or to invest on.

Archived