Yayyy costume customization is coming!

Kezzie

Sounds good on the surface but you know they're going to make it awful somehow - changing colors requires a rare dungeon drop, it's really expensive, RNG box-based, or something along those lines. Wouldn't be surprised to find that changes aren't permanent and require re-activation after the duration expires as well.

They can't let the players have something cool, for free. They just don't have it in them.

4 minutes ago, Asuramon said:

From what I caught in the video it has something to do with Naryu Gold/Silver?

That's also in the KR server though. Hardly anything we have here is the same as the KR server. 

We'll just have to see lmao. 

OMG, KMN, like is this the best thing ever to happen in this game. We finally get to change our hair, clothes, and especially shoe color. I don’t care how much it costs, I’m in. Buy premium, no problem.  Whatever it costs, there’s no way it costs more than a couple pairs of my Louboutins.

Don't get your hopes up TOO soon--it's going to be extremely expensive both gold and possibly cash wise...depending on the types of materials needed for it. If it's like clan outfitting, then yes it'll be extremely expensive.

However, I am pleased to know you can do this in this game =). A very positive step indeed..

1 hour ago, Sasuke said:

Don't get your hopes up TOO soon--it's going to be extremely expensive both gold and possibly cash wise...depending on the types of materials needed for it. If it's like clan outfitting, then yes it'll be extremely expensive.

However, I am pleased to know you can do this in this game =). A very positive step indeed..

Well, I for one, am going to try to remain positive. I’m very excited about this. I’ve always been an upbeat person.

I saw some clan crafting items in there. Idk if they'll make them available to craft outside of clan, but the prices don't seem too bad if those are the prices were gonna see. Just got my final VT item so I'm free to blow as much gold as I want on this. Who needs a glove anyways?

Archived