Monthly reminder that we need higher incentives to run Hardmode

amokk

Title pretty much sums it up already. Hardmode is just not rewarding enough if you consider the additional effort and time it needs compared to normal mode.

No, outfits are no incentive for the majority. 

12 minutes ago, Cheo said:

Yes, I know. This will be the case for EC up to NS or NF, because they're old content (or more like, will be) . This will probably happen after we get the 3rd big raid, so we still have a while. 

vor 7 Stunden schrieb FrozenB:

The most ridiculous thing is that the HM skill book volume 4 is only dropped in NF normal mode, but not in hard mode. No wonder people don't really want to run hard mode at all.

wtf you kiddin ?  ...

I Like running Hardemodes, its kinda sad its not worth the time and effort .... mostly u get less rewards then in normal mode ....

And then you still see 1,1k full raven requierments for EC/DT/NS and more .... kinda ridicoules

13 hours ago, LatasReturn Volume 5 said:

wtf you kiddin ?  ...

I Like running Hardemodes, its kinda sad its not worth the time and effort .... mostly u get less rewards then in normal mode ....

And then you still see 1,1k full raven requierments for EC/DT/NS and more .... kinda ridicoules

I was not kidding. If NF is not in the daily challenge quest list for the day, you will hardly see a single NF HM post in F8. Most of them just run normal mode for quick daily quest. 

Usually I use raven/rift/dawn+ requirements because there are a lot of fake 1.1k AP baleful/seraph players. It is not because they deal less damage, it is because they mostly fail to do mechanics at boss 1 in NF. Yes, even people stated their roles in chat, but these baleful/seraph players just like to screw the mechanics by randomly stepping on flowers and gives insane heals on the boss (instead of damage to boss). Then, the group will have a harder time to dps down the boss since there are people with less dps output in the group. 

On the other hand, if the group all has raven/rift/dawn+ gear. Even they failed to do mech and heal the boss, they can dps down the boss a lot faster. This is the main reason why there are strict requirements for hard mode.

Archived