Sign in to follow this  
SemajLian

SF ulti - Soul Surge bug ????

In description there is "Increases Chi Level by 5 on hit with the last attack" (in game finishing hit but sense the same)

So what I understand after G (if everything hit, and on dummies everything hit) I should have 5 stack chi, so I could use my V.

and this make sense

but now after G, I don't have any stack of chi so in general this ulti now is useless.

Is this a bug or wrong description or something ??

Inanhesh   

after you finished punching, make sure you press G again to hit the final blow, which applies your 5 stacks of chi.

if you have good ping and you dont have a warlock in the party, G is a very good starter at bosses. if you manage to hit the final blow succesfully, and you press V Z V fast enough, you can have the pulse effect from your mystic badge on both frost storms.

Edited by Inanhesh

thx, I was testing this again and just figured out this :)

but like you said this is good without WL and you are easy target for cc by boss during this - ulti to make life harder :P

Edited by SemajLian

Inanhesh   

you can move around while doing the ultimate, just wait for tank to engage. 

if your frost storm is up after, press V Z V lightning fast to enhance both frost storms, it requires really fast keyboard moves and maximum 90-100 ms.

IMHO better after ulti Z V start dragonfury and during this another V - for sure you get 2 bonus from pulse mystic and don't waste time between ulti end cast and this explosion that gives me 5 chi

Munifex   

Maybe some wierd shit happened but I once had activated G did a flurry of punches, the last hit of the flurry killed the enemy and gave me 5K Hongmoon energy and I quickly applied the "time bomb" on another target, killing it also on the last hit and also gave me 5K HM energy so I could recast it again. Can someone confirm if that could happen?