Forums

requesting update for in game report function

Quizotic

can we please! please!!!! get a afk report button for both dungeons and BG's

I'm not asking for a kick button but with an easier way to report afk hopefully it will make punishment easier, and thus it will get people to stop!

I don't want to have to put a ticket in for every 4-5 dungeons I run and every single BG

There is report and block button. However, even if you click it, no one cares about it. That's why that button is for show only.

For BGs, there are 2 types of afkers. One is the players with gears from storyline quests. The other type is full gear players. For the players with full gears, they usually afk when they see no hope on winning or even get a single kill or single score in a match (aka. in a team of full baleful/seraph with full story quests gears and no critical def soul shields against full team of raven+ gears players). Usually, these players would just rage quit the match because now the penalty is only -20 elo rank points. If you lose a match without any scores, you might lose more than 20 points. Yes, I was in a match that lost 28 points, I should have rage quit that match before the match ended.

Archived