Quick Grip Gloves from Hollows Heart

Senmaa

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE INCREASE THE DROP RATE OF THE QUICK GRIP GLOVES IN HOLLOWS HEART!

https://imgur.com/a/A32Fu

Me and my group do between 10-20 runs EVERY day. My friend has over 300 runs, and niether of us have seen the glove EVER! NCsoft please stop screwing over your players. You didn't even introduce a Holiday event and instead had Trove for Christmas, least you could have done was increase drop rates as a surprise to your players who have been supporting your game.

1 hour ago, Senmaa said:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE INCREASE THE DROP RATE OF THE QUICK GRIP GLOVES IN HOLLOWS HEART!

https://imgur.com/a/A32Fu

Me and my group do between 10-20 runs EVERY day. My friend has over 300 runs, and niether of us have seen the glove EVER! NCsoft please stop screwing over your players. You didn't even introduce a Holiday event and instead had Trove for Christmas, least you could have done was increase drop rates as a surprise to your players who have been supporting your game.

While I agree with you that the RNG sucks despite having my gloves already, You're wrong about there not being a holiday event.  The Vipercap dungeon is the Christmas event complete with Christmas cosmetics available to purchase with mushrooms.

Well NC-Soft doest it's best to frustrate and reduce playerbase. No chrsitmas decorations like last year, ripping off players with the trove where other f2p games offer some  free events to get some nice stuff, and droprates beyond non-existend. I know a lot of players with 200-300+ runs who never even saw gloves in HH. zhats why i dont even bother to try farm them and hoping for some kind of tokens like in EC, DT, NF, NS

Sadly it seems like NC-Soft gives a **** about players feedback so ill guess its time to find another game even i like BnS, but i dont like the way it goes

that's why I decided to giveup on the farming rule on this game.

"farming" in this game dose not exist and they tried so hard to get people in celestial basin.

Farming dungeons is just not worth it ...  for example .. I did 150 runs on xanos and saw the bracelet around 5/7 times were some people did 200+ and never saw it. .. I did  IF 100+ saw the gem twice.. some did it 200+ never saw it... EL 50/70 runs . nothing so far....  HH around 15/20 runs  and since I noticed people saying the drop rate is crap I'm in no mood to spam it like crazy... I do the daily .. get the gold and leave... will consider another run only if the party is very decent... since I like doing the mech.. all I care is that people have enough dps.

The thing is that they ninja nerfed so much in this game it's no longer worth the time in farming anything.

Log.. do the event do the daily ..  go for the high gold like mines , instland and hh and log out.    if you move fast you are done in 1h.  and with time you will get bored and quit..   I'm at the stage of bored and looking at calling it.

9 minutes ago, Alkaa said:

that's why I decided to giveup on the farming rule on this game.

"farming" in this game dose not exist and they tried so hard to get people in celestial basin.

Farming dungeons is just not worth it ...  for example .. I did 150 runs on xanos and saw the bracelet around 5/7 times were some people did 200+ and never saw it. .. I did  IF 100+ saw the gem twice.. some did it 200+ never saw it... EL 50/70 runs . nothing so far....  HH around 15/20 runs  and since I noticed people saying the drop rate is crap I'm in no mood to spam it like crazy... I do the daily .. get the gold and leave... will consider another run only if the party is very decent... since I like doing the mech.. all I care is that people have enough dps.

The thing is that they ninja nerfed so much in this game it's no longer worth the time in farming anything.

Log.. do the event do the daily ..  go for the high gold like mines , instland and hh and log out.    if you move fast you are done in 1h.  and with time you will get bored and quit..   I'm at the stage of bored and looking at calling it.

Did you do normal mode or hard mode because hard mode has way higher drop rates for them than normal mode.

5 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Did you do normal mode or hard mode because hard mode has way higher drop rates for them than normal mode.

I saw more drops on normal then hard.. so I do it on normal since it's faster.

Aah yes the farming ...

Personally i just suggest to not farming it now.

I remember NS when i farmed like 300 runs~ and nothing dropped ... and then we got the coins (as to be expected) and i had no motivation to keep farming.
So what i do now, before we get the coins for gloves, is just doing my dayli quest in there and maybe some few farm runs .. like 5 a day if at all... and when we get the coins, there is more than enough time to farm the gloves like that without wasting any runs :P.

I mean you dont have to rush content, its not like the gloves are a must have for any content we have atm.

I dont see why people cry...i mean its always like this when a new legendary item is released. We had the exact same thing with the Oath necklace when it released and the destiny ring when it was introduced and even with the Eternity belt.

Give it a few weeks and they will increase the drop rate a bit and then a few more weeks and they will add tokens. Mindless farming the dungeon is a waste.

Archived