EU Playerbase

sokiking

Well, I know it's -1 player now. Been playing for year+ and I had enough. The Cash shop is no longer cosmetic like they once said it would be. The community is so toxic I think you can lose brain cells reading it. No GM moderation at all. No gms at all.... They don't care. They only care that cash shop is making money. Whales are everywhere. Eh, And the endgame is not making me want to stay in this game lol. Whith all these whales flashing that money I can't seem to find the spirit to grind hard for the gear they have in minutes. So yeah. Gl playing this "amazing game". IF you want to watch anime chicks with big boobs and shiny ass just watch hentai.

The population is ok, it has definitely declined since the launch of the game and they had to merge a lot of servers to keep the population decent, but there's still quite a few people playing. Don't expect to find anyone in lower level areas though since everyone blasts through the story to reach lv 55. 

Assuming your ISP is decent and you live at a decent distance from Frankfurt (Germany), your ping should be good enough to play (I'm sitting at 80-120 ms living 100 km from Frankfurt with shitty connection). Don't expect League of Legends type low ping though. Occasionally the servers hiccup and make a lot of people lag/dc at the same time though, but this is pretty rare. 

The game is still populated, sure we dont have as much people as in launch times with tons of servers, the party finder for lv 55 dungeons is still crowded and usually u dont have to wait for long when going dungeons, but yeah, below lv 55 there arent many ppl.

As for cash shop, what was mentioned before. Yep, it isnt only cosmetics anymore, but i dont think you need to p2w your way to do end content. Only if you want the highest gems in slot or the highest upgraded weapon/neck ect. u have to pay real money (if you want it right now), but you dont rly need all that stuff to do end game content anyway.

Yeah, as so many MMOs nowadays the cash shop offers options to pay for stuff to win faster. You can still win without it but it will take more effort and time. I´ve played stuff like TERA, Black Desert and Archeage so I know it´s a trend.

I actually saw quite a lot of players in lower level regions. Might be the time of the day.

Ping is good for me usually - middle europe based. Sometimes my internet goes crazy but it´s on my side (browser test).

Archived