[Spoiler of storyline!!] It´s getting really ridiculous doesn´t it?

Eneraia

Please don´t look if you haven´t played through the whole main quests :D Seems we can´t change color or do spoiler formatting anymore.

So who else facepalmed when a certain little guy decided to join a certain dark tall and old - sorry handsome - by the end?

I was like: wtf is everyone betraying us? Does even this little guy we raised for a few years want to pull a Sasuke? Whyy?

If you have played through it all you can count on 4+ hands how many times we got betrayed... it´s going from gripping to ridiculuous quite fast for me.

we lack back story for ryuu, he just join the story suddenly out of blue

but there an analisis why he betray us, he is linked or maybe even reincarnation of Flame Dragon (new dungeon raid quest 30-man)
long time ago, the original 8 master sealed the dragon in ice, but now since the 8 master has died.. the dragon begin to awaken

the hint is his eyes that like a snake, and his name ryuu meaning Dragon in japanese, i don't know whatever this is truth or not, we just need to wait for update :3

Betrayal was a common theme in the story already. In Viridian Coast, Lusung betrays the Hongmoon school, in Moonwater Ilsim betrays Iksanun, in Silverfrost Mushin betrays Jiwan and Jinsoyun (flashback), in the VT storyline Jinsoyun betrays Zulia's dad, Zulia betrays the 8 masters and I erased Cinderlands from my memory so these are just from the top of my head. 

Act 9 will be more ridiculous...

5 hours ago, Cauli said:

I erased Cinderlands from my memory so these are just from the top of my head. 

Well in Cinderlands your character works for that squat Stratus officer, albeit reluctantly iirc. Then you end up fighting waves of his minions at the end, so I assume there's some degree of betrayal going on there as well?

The thing is that we don't really know what's going on with Ryu. Is he important to the story in a larger way? Does he know if we're alive? Is he simply being the Lusang of the new Hongmoon school and vying for more power? And, most importantly, is it possible that he was ever on our side at all?

Come on guys, kid fell down a cliff and probably banged his head on something. After NOT being saved by his beloved master, he is the one who feels betrayed (and is probably deeply dissapointed in his weaksauce master anyways). He is found by new people, and joining them is better than being an orphan again. Assuming the entire school got slaughtered is fine as well.

Of course in the original story it is going to make less sense.

Well..there are 2 things that are weird then:

1. when he fell down he immediately decided all of them are dead without even checking at bamboo village which he knows? And when they didn´t come for him he decided they don´t want him instead of they can´t find him? I mean during the issue with jinsoyun a lot of our allies kept looking for Ryu.

2. of course he got found by some royality that´s based in Zaiwei.... though he fell from the sky at the other end of the world. doubt it´s coincidence.

2 hours ago, Eneraia said:

Well..there are 2 things that are weird then:

1. when he fell down he immediately decided all of them are dead without even checking at bamboo village which he knows? And when they didn´t come for him he decided they don´t want him instead of they can´t find him? I mean during the issue with jinsoyun a lot of our allies kept looking for Ryu.

2. of course he got found by some royality that´s based in Zaiwei.... though he fell from the sky at the other end of the world. doubt it´s coincidence.

How did he survive that fall in the first place? I kinda expected him to be dead.

23 hours ago, Fiana said:

we lack back story for ryuu, he just join the story suddenly out of blue

but there an analisis why he betray us, he is linked or maybe even reincarnation of Flame Dragon (new dungeon raid quest 30-man)
long time ago, the original 8 master sealed the dragon in ice, but now since the 8 master has died.. the dragon begin to awaken

the hint is his eyes that like a snake, and his name ryuu meaning Dragon in japanese, i don't know whatever this is truth or not, we just need to wait for update :3

He's not the fire dragon.  I've watched the videos and talked to one of my friends who plays In KR and the dragon isn't anyone we know already.

3 hours ago, Stacey Banks said:

Who does he kill? lil Jinsoyun? That'd fit the overall scheme, no?

He kills Bunyang.

2 hours ago, Dark Falz said:

He's not the fire dragon.  I've watched the videos and talked to one of my friends who plays In KR and the dragon isn't anyone we know already.

He kills Bunyang.

remember last time our cute disciple get kidnapped... mc get pissed and went full slaughter mode, i expect the same this time... and no, don't take the empress as disciple this time =.=

put her in dungeon and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ the hell out of her  >_<

Archived